subtitle101 is offline New Member

2nd Superdrol Cycle Log!

Hey guys, im not new to Bodybuilding but new to this forum. I read a lot but dont comment much. As the title states im doing another cycle of Superdrol. Running it with milk thistle, a heavy duty multi, and hawthorne berry. My pct is tamox.

Stats are as follows
    6'2'' 229lbs 17% bf
    Age 25. Weightlifting exp -6years serious

Cycle
    Superdrol
    10mg week 1
    20mg week 2
    30mg week 3

Milk thistle
    1 tab morn 1tab with drol

Multi
    2 a day

Been presupping with milk thistle for the last week to get my liver ready

Had my last bit of alcohol for a month yesterday. (Kentucky basketball fan! Final four baby!)
    Bought enough rice, eggs, tuna, chicken, beef to feed a third world country for 2 years. I plan on updating almost everyday. I will try to be as specific with my log as possible. If I fart wrong I will let you guys know! Anyways Im excited to start my cycle in the morn. Hope you guys tune in!

Day 2

Everything normal so far. Felt a little sick to my stomach after today's lift. Weights staying about the same. Haven't noticed any strength gains yet. Eating like a horse.

InfiniteMuscle is offline Junior Member
    gonna try to lean up a bit?

As soon as my cycle is over I plan on cutting.

Woke up this morning and my right elbow joint was sore. Not too bad but aggravating none the less. Today is my off day so hopefully it will heal.
    Last edited by subtitle101; 03-30-2011 at 08:31 PM.

Quick question for the vets, how long after cycle would you recommend starting my cut. I had originally planed to start my cut right after my cycle like I stated but after doing some reading it looks like I may need to wait a week or so after my cycle. What's your thoughts on this?

4th day on 10mg

Noticed first strength gains today. Pumps are getting better. No sides as of yet. Right elbow is still a bit sore. Im gonna do one more day at 10mg and then bump it up to 20mg, because my body is responding well. weight up about 2lbs.

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    just curious wtf is superdrol is it a prohorome ?

Quote Originally Posted by cyounger100 View Post
    just curious wtf is superdrol is it a prohorome ?
    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methasterone

Alright guys, I need a little help. My elbow has been getting worse. Did some research seems like may be tennis elbow. Anyways here are the symptoms. My right elbow hurts a lot while doing anything that puts pressure on the elbow. Ie bicept curls, military press, and a whole lot more. If I twist my wrist while my elbow is bent then it hurts like a motha f****. And sometimes I can hear like a tendon or something popping in my elbow. Its really starting to interfere with my workouts. Ive never had an injury during a cycle. I don't want to waste time while on a cycle but I also dont want this to get worse. Any suggestions?

blastedlooger is offline Junior Member
    Try some cissus for the elbow.

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    Take it as a lost cycle and stop it and do a minium pct. Get it checked out before it gets worse then it is already.

Thanks for the reply guys, but I bought a elbow wrap and it seems to be helping. I wore it today and my elbow didnt hurt. So im gonna continue and see how this goes. Strength is still increasing every day. Im still at 20mg. Weight is up to 235. cycle is going great! Besides the elbow....

Meant to add this earlier, sex with my gf has been different. I'm in the mood all the time but I can't finish most of the time. Is this common? It didn't happen to me the first time I was on cycle. Like it's very hard for me to go. Started getting worse bout 5 days ago.

joebailey1271 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Oligospermia is a side effect or maybe its turning you gay!!!

First day of 30mg. Getting stronger by the day. Elbow is manageable. I'll weigh my self tomorrow. Took the tabs on an empty stomach yesterday, made me sick to my stomach. Won't do that again, lesson learned.

Thread Information