Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    REDWING_FAN is offline Junior Member

Cool 1st cycle ever starting in 48 hours

Hello all,

I have been a member of these forums for about four months. I have dome way more reading and studying than posting . Thanks for all the information. I am going to start my first cycle of test-c Monday am.

Stats:
    6 foot
    190 lbs
    31 years old
    training 4 years with 6 months off do to family problems. I have been back on for a year now. I train 5 days a week. 3 on 1 off and 2 on 1 off. Single body part focused on each work out. My workout lasts about 45 mins to a hour and I do 3 30 min cardio a week. Diet is in check, and I can post a link to my diet.

Cycle:
    Test-C 500mgs a week
    250mgs on Monday and 250mgs on Thursday
    .25mgs every day of L-dex
    I will start 500 iu's of HCG a week on Tuesday od week 4
    Also taking vitamins,fish oil,and vitamin E

My wife is a RN so she will be doing my injections and I have all the gear I need to do a cycle and PCT. Feel free to ask questions,give advice,comment,encourage , whatever..............I will post again Monday after my first pin.

Thanks

Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    What's your bf%? 190lbs is fairly light for a 6 footer.

kelevra is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by REDWING_FAN View Post
    Hello all,

I have been a member of these forums for about four months. I have dome way more reading and studying than posting . Thanks for all the information. I am going to start my first cycle of test-c Monday am.

Stats:
    6 foot
    190 lbs
    31 years old
    training 4 years with 6 months off do to family problems. I have been back on for a year now. I train 5 days a week. 3 on 1 off and 2 on 1 off. Single body part focused on each work out. My workout lasts about 45 mins to a hour and I do 3 30 min cardio a week. Diet is in check, and I can post a link to my diet.

Cycle:
    Test-C 500mgs a week
    250mgs on Monday and 250mgs on Thursday
    .25mgs every day of L-dexdo not use unless sighns of gyno
    I will start 500 iu's of HCG a week on Tuesday od week 4
    Also taking vitamins,fish oil,and vitamin E

My wife is a RN so she will be doing my injections and I have all the gear I need to do a cycle and PCT. Feel free to ask questions,give advice,comment,encourage , whatever..............I will post again Monday after my first pin.

Thanks
    looks fine to me

Quote Originally Posted by Bigd89 View Post
    What's your bf%? 190lbs is fairly light for a 6 footer.
    I think Its about 11%. I have a little belly( I have always been on a "bulk" diet). When I started lifting 4 years ago I was 165 lbs. I have always been very thin and in my teenage years and early twenties I was not very healthy. I use to drink a ton of booze and smoke weed and cigs. I have been away from that life style for 8 years and I think I have come close to maxing out my genetics .

Quote Originally Posted by kelevra View Post
    looks fine to me
    Thanks . Why not use the L-dex unless sighs of gyno? I thought it was a preventative measure. What is the thinking on this?

Gucks is offline Member
    Thanks . Why not use the L-dex unless sighs of gyno? I thought it was a preventative measure. What is the thinking on this?
    its first cycle so u shuld wait and see how u react first. test c u wont feel in ur system for about 4 weeks anyway. over doing the arimidex (liquidex) can hinder ur gains so just have it on hand untill u start feeling some side effects.

kelevra is offline Member
    I think Its about 11%. I have a little belly( I have always been on a "bulk" diet). When I started lifting 4 years ago I was 165 lbs. I have always been very thin and in my teenage years and early twenties I was not very healthy. I use to drink a ton of booze and smoke weed and cigs. I have been away from that life style for 8 years and I think I have come close to maxing out my genetics .
    I was 6,2 and 180. By 28 i was 270 (naty) and about the condition of my avatar. Many guys are far short of their genetic limit. They don't eat right and over train...
    I am now 286+ and around 18% bf. Not great, but i have cycled very little.

Quote Originally Posted by Gucks View Post
    its first cycle so u shuld wait and see how u react first. test c u wont feel in ur system for about 4 weeks anyway. over doing the arimidex (liquidex) can hinder ur gains so just have it on hand untill u start feeling some side effects.
    TYVM I will follow this advice.

Quote Originally Posted by kelevra View Post
    I was 6,2 and 180. By 28 i was 270 (naty) and about the condition of my avatar. Many guys are far short of their genetic limit. They don't eat right and over train...
    I am now 286+ and around 18% bf. Not great, but i have cycled very little.
    Nice . I am going to follow the one long ester compound advice and we will see what happens. I will post again Monday. Have a good weekend all!!!

DFRELAT is offline Associate Member
    Good luck!

Using too much anti-estrogen will hinder your results and progress, I take as little arimidex as needed to keep it under control...

xnotoriousx is offline Anabolic Member
    Good luck, scarf that food down!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DFRELAT View Post
    Good luck!

Using too much anti-estrogen will hinder your results and progress, I take as little arimidex as needed to keep it under control...
    Thanks for the tip. I will do this.

Quote Originally Posted by xnotoriousx View Post
    Good luck, scarf that food down!!!
    Thanks Bro, I have been. I keep saying to myself "eat big, get big!!!" over and over.....lol

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    11% and a little belly? 11% the only belly should be a 6 pack. As said, 165 is pretty light and if you have a belly I'm guessing you are closer to 15%+ and not much muscle mass. Are you sure you are ready for a cycle? How about posting up some pics?

BurntRbr is offline Junior Member
    in 4 results. looking to see what i want to try in the recent future

Today was my first Pin. I was pretty nervous, but it went very smooth. I did right quad at 5:30 am. Its not sore yet but we will see tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    11% and a little belly? 11% the only belly should be a 6 pack. As said, 165 is pretty light and if you have a belly I'm guessing you are closer to 15%+ and not much muscle mass. Are you sure you are ready for a cycle? How about posting up some pics?
    I will post some pics up in a few.

Having trouble posting pictures........

pix

Test
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1st cycle ever starting in 48 hours-dsc00020.jpg  
    Last edited by REDWING_FAN; 05-16-2011 at 06:38 PM.

GreenCoast is offline New Member
    Redwing - Sounds like a good first cycle to me.. I think you natural potential hasnt been reached but your already on cycle, I will follow this thread, post pics along the way. I wouldnt take any L-Dex unless you see or feel any sign of Gyno, see how your body reacts first, on my first cycle of Test E only i had no side effects and did not need any AI during cycle, On my second cycle with Deca and Test i had huge sign of Gyno but not untill the 3rd or 4th week - Just my .2
    Oh, And I'd recomend cropping your face outa pictures.
    Last edited by GreenCoast; 05-17-2011 at 10:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenCoast View Post
    Redwing - Sounds like a good first cycle to me.. I think you natural potential hasnt been reached but your already on cycle, I will follow this thread, post pics along the way. I would take any L-Dex unless you see or feel any sign of Gyno, see how your body reacts first, on my first cycle of Test E only i had no side effects and did not need any AI during cycle, On my second cycle with Deca and Test i had huge sign of Gyno but not untill the 3rd or 4th week - Just my .2
    Oh, And I'd recomend cropping your face outa pictures.
    Thanks for the support Bro. I will take your advice.

I will get edited pictures up tomorrow.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1st cycle ever starting in 48 hours-dsc00021.jpg  
    Last edited by REDWING_FAN; 05-16-2011 at 06:47 PM. Reason: Trying to crop face out

Your not 11%, you are thin, not much mass but probably closer to 15% due to lack of mass/training.
    You really are quite a ways away from needing or starting a cycle but as said, you already did. More or less it's not going to be much help. Until you get your diet worked out and routine you wont grow. STOP saying your diet is fine unless you are exactly the size/shape you want to be. If you want ore muscle mass then your diet is way off and your gym time or routine is wrong. Sorry, not trying to flame you only stating facts.

You can easily get your desired results over the next year or more by putting the pins down, staying in the gym with a good routine 5x a week and learning how and what to eat. After you add 25 lbs of muscle and drop 15 lbs or fat making your weight right around 200lbs, 12% of true lean muscle you should be ready for your first/basic cycle.

Your not 11%, you are thin, not much mass but probably closer to 15% due to lack of mass/training.
    You really are quite a ways away from needing or starting a cycle but as said, you already did. More or less it's not going to be much help. Until you get your diet worked out and routine you wont grow. STOP saying your diet is fine unless you are exactly the size/shape you want to be. If you want ore muscle mass then your diet is way off and your gym time or routine is wrong. Sorry, not trying to flame you only stating facts.

You can easily get your desired results over the next year or more by putting the pins down, staying in the gym with a good routine 5x a week and learning how and what to eat. After you add 25 lbs of muscle and drop 15 lbs or fat making your weight right around 200lbs, 12% of true lean muscle you should be ready for your first/basic cycle.
    Thanks for the feed back. I never said my diet is "fine" , I said It was in check and would post it if someone asked(I have it posted in the Diet section already) . I will finish this cycle and go back at it natural for a while. I train 5 days a week. I had 6 months off a year ago. Can you point in in the right direction for a routine and diet that will get me to 200 lean muscle pounds? I work very hard at training , but am humble enough to take advice and change.

My right quad is a little sore from yesterday mornings pin. Its very bearable.

KyleJumpjets is offline Associate Member
    Lovbyts most of the posts u do are flames...

Quote Originally Posted by KyleJumpjets View Post
    This is funny to me....

I played softball last night and my right quad was super sore today..... I will be pinning my glute tomorrow.

shawgy is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    Sounds like your very educated on gettin started.Im 38 yrs old 5-11 and about 200lbs.Ive been in amazing shape in the years past but fell off the wagon for quite some time.Im def 100% committed to lookin good again.Diet is always a struggle but im not lookin to look like the guys on a mag. cover but cut up a bit and trim all the edges.Im very impacient (downfall) so im def gonna start a cycle very soon.Any advice on what,how much and what are gyno effects and how do you cure them.Plus have you ever heard of the thia-25 and duro-50? Again this all new to me but im committed to the fastest results. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shawgy View Post
    Sounds like your very educated on gettin started.Im 38 yrs old 5-11 and about 200lbs.Ive been in amazing shape in the years past but fell off the wagon for quite some time.Im def 100% committed to lookin good again.Diet is always a struggle but im not lookin to look like the guys on a mag. cover but cut up a bit and trim all the edges.Im very impacient (downfall) so im def gonna start a cycle very soon.Any advice on what,how much and what are gyno effects and how do you cure them.Plus have you ever heard of the thia-25 and duro-50? Again this all new to me but im committed to the fastest results. thanks
    Thanks for the support Bro. All the advice I would give I learned from this site. Read all the "stickies" and stay reading in the diet and workout section. As for gyno again read all the "stickies" in the PCT section. I read and agreed with starting simple to see how my body reacts to test. I will do one compound log my progress and results and go from there. I have heard of the thai and duro , my friend said they are fake...... I know that no chemical can replace hard work ethic and a good diet. Good luck Bro.

I did my second Pin today. Left glute. Its a little sore , but my wife did a good job on the Pin. I have been eating like a horse and lifting hard. I did legs today and felt a really nice bit of intensity during my work out. Not sure if thats my mind playing tricks on me or what.lol. It was a good workout for sure. I will do a weight check on Monday as well as my next Pin. Peace

Not sure why it double posted
    Last edited by REDWING_FAN; 05-19-2011 at 07:21 PM. Reason: cpu is dumb

turkishexpress is offline Junior Member
    The only recommendation I would have, which I know some will oppose, is the dosage of the test-c. If you have good quality stuff and its your first time I wouldn't exceed 400mg. Besides that good luck and eat eat eat...

Quote Originally Posted by turkishexpress View Post
    The only recommendation I would have, which I know some will oppose, is the dosage of the test-c. If you have good quality stuff and its your first time I wouldn't exceed 400mg. Besides that good luck and eat eat eat...
    Thanks. I am going to stick to the dose I started on. I have been eating like a horse. My Pin area is a bit tender still, but that is normal I think..... On a personal note I found 3 lbs of morel mushrooms today! I will be doing arms and a half hour low intensity cardio . I am going to start a workout log on Monday to track weight and reps from here out.

Hello all,

Been a minute since I have posted . I have had 2 pins since my last post. They went smooth. I am up 7 pounds so far and I am logging my workout reps and weight on paper starting last Monday. Today is my rest day (playing softball........) . Feeling pretty good and eating like a horse.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Hello all,

Been a minute since I have posted . I have had 2 pins since my last post. They went smooth. I am up 7 pounds so far and I am logging my workout reps and weight on paper starting last Monday. Today is my rest day (playing softball........) . Feeling pretty good and eating like a horse.

all good signs

Quote Originally Posted by KyleJumpjets View Post
    Only when they are accurate. Usually Matt or Marcus are right behind me with the same advice so I dont think I can be far off. Actually I give a lot of advice also. Mostly on PM but also only when I feel it fits the situation. I also dont jump in on threads I dont have working knoledge about; I dont parrot or if I do I make sure to give the author credit.

Hopefully you will get the advice you need in the diet section. I dont think you will have a problem reaching 200 lbs natural being you are 6ft. Everyone reacts differently to workouts. What has worked best for me the last couple of years is working one muscle group a day, 5on, 2 off or some variation there of. The hardest part is not to do what most newbies do, dont over train. Dont do to many sets, to many reps. I use to work out 1 1/2 hrs a day. It was way to much and I could never get any size. I find 45 minutes of intense one muscle group is good making sure my 2nd set I cant get more than 10-14 reps and 3rd not more than 6-8 and not doing more than 3 different routines for each muscle group.

Make sure you have a good post workout drink so you are not stealing needed protein for growth from your muscles. Make sure your post workout drink or meal has a good mix of carbs and protein so it will elevate your blood sugar levels quickly so your muscles are not starved.

Sounds like you are getting the gains you wanted. Hopefully you will stick with it after the cycle like you said and you should continue to see good growth.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 05-29-2011 at 08:14 AM.

Only when they are accurate. Usually Matt or Marcus are right behind me with the same advice so I dont think I can be far off. Actually I give a lot of advice also. Mostly on PM but also only when I feel it fits the situation. I also dont jump in on threads I dont have working knoledge about; I dont parrot or if I do I make sure to give the author credit.

Hopefully you will get the advice you need in the diet section. I dont think you will have a problem reaching 200 lbs natural being you are 6ft. Everyone reacts differently to workouts. What has worked best for me the last couple of years is working one muscle group a day, 5on, 2 off or some variation there of. The hardest part is not to do what most newbies do, dont over train. Dont do to many sets, to many reps. I use to work out 1 1/2 hrs a day. It was way to much and I could never get any size. I find 45 minutes of intense one muscle group is good making sure my 2nd set I cant get more than 10-14 reps and 3rd not more than 6-8 and not doing more than 3 different routines for each muscle group.

Make sure you have a good post workout drink so you are not stealing needed protein for growth from your muscles. Make sure your post workout drink or meal has a good mix of carbs and protein so it will elevate your blood sugar levels quickly so your muscles are not starved.

Sounds like you are getting the gains you wanted. Hopefully you will stick with it after the cycle like you said and you should continue to see good growth.
    Thanks for the tips and support. I believe your correct in saying I could of done with more natural gains first. I had my carbs screwed up for years....... I was listening to others instead of trying different solutions to see how my body responded. I have only been on cycle for two weeks and because of my diet I believe I am stronger and 7 lbs heavier ..... I have learned the test test wont kick in for two more weeks.... I will finish my cycle and see where I am at, but after that I am going to tweak with my diet and dedicate a whole lot of time to seeing what I can do naturally . For my post work out shake I am doing two scoops of whey and 1 cup of raw oats blended . It has been working wonderful I believe.

Thanks all who are replying

Sup all,

Just a check in . I started doing my own pins . My wife was doing them but they hurt for days after...... When I do them there is no pain at all........ Oh well, easy solution. I have been eating like a horse and hitting the workouts hard. I am getting bigger and stronger , its pretty amazing.

LOL, you must have pissed her off about something. It may have even been years ago, you will never know. hahahaha.
    How fast was she injecting? Most RN and doctors like to slam the pin in and get in/out in a couple of seconds. That is usually what caused the pain later. Take one of your used pins and fill it with water. Now push down on the plunger with good force like you know she did or you would normally. See how far the water squirts? Where is that going inside of you? It's slamming against some virgin muscle causing a bruise. That's why I pin slow and I inject even slower. I take over a full minute to inject 1cc and it's rare I feel anything during and especially after.

LOL, you must have pissed her off about something. It may have even been years ago, you will never know. hahahaha.
    How fast was she injecting? Most RN and doctors like to slam the pin in and get in/out in a couple of seconds. That is usually what caused the pain later. Take one of your used pins and fill it with water. Now push down on the plunger with good force like you know she did or you would normally. See how far the water squirts? Where is that going inside of you? It's slamming against some virgin muscle causing a bruise. That's why I pin slow and I inject even slower. I take over a full minute to inject 1cc and it's rare I feel anything during and especially after.
    LOL , No doubt. She asked me why I had not let her do my last four pins and I told her and showed her this. You were right about how they were taught. They just slam it in. I had been doing it like you wrote about . That is how I read on these forums many times is the way to do it.

Thanks

COLUBA is offline New Member
    Can you inject yourself in your quads

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information