ddp2727 is offline Associate Member

Cycle log T400&EQ

Stats: 26 yrs old, 196 @13.8% (water displacement) this is cycle #4(first in 7 years)

Cycle plan:
    Week1-12 T400@500mg/wk
    Week1-12 EQ@500mg/wk
    Stopping EQ 3days prior to T400
    Pinning Monday & thursday each week
    Pct starting 18 days after last T400 shot
    Clomid 100/100/50/50
    Nolva 40/40/20/20

Diet is good (90% clean) 4800 with 40/45/15

First pin went well (first time using T400) slight soreness nothing a little walking doesn't make go away.

Looking for mass gains without tons of bf to go along with(looking for 2.5% or less gain there) with moderate strength gains. If I gain lots of strength that is okay too.

Training
    5on2off
    Chest/abs
    Back/low intense cardio
    Legs/abs
    Shoulders/low intense cardio
    Bis&tris/abs
    On 1 off day I do more of a mid level intense cardio (runner @ heart)

I will post updated stats weekly on size and reps ect.

Feel free to offer feedback and suggestions, I'm a big boy I can handle it, and hopefully learn something too.

Have a great day guys!

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    I will quickly say do one of two things mate as im off to the gym and will have a better look later..

Double the EQ dose or even better drop it for something like deca .....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    I will quickly say do one of two things mate as im off to the gym and will have a better look later..

Double the EQ dose or even better drop it for something like deca.....
    Matt,

Didn't want to add deca this time bc I have nvr used it before and that would have been T400& deca that I hadn't used. I know test is test but just seemed like alot to figure out. But I do fully intend on adding deca to my next winter bulk next year. So with that said 1gram a week of EQ is not too much? Just asking bc the highest I've ever ran it was 500 per week. Thanks.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i agree up the eq and maybe extend the cycle a few more weeks because of the eq

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    i agree up the eq and maybe extend the cycle a few more weeks because of the eq
    Gixxer,
    What dose would you say on EQ? And does 14 or 16 weeks sound about right? Is that too long with the test @ that level? Thanks for the feedback.

Blog Entries
    I'd run the EQ at 800mg/900mgs ew and yes extend it to week 14 along with the test, the test dose is fine mate...

Gonna run it @ 800 per and going to run it for 14 weeks total. Thanks guys!

Blog Entries
    ^^ No problem bro, please keep your log updated, it helps you and others thinking of running a similar cycle.....

^^for sure @ least every week at the first of the week. That helps keep me on track with it all too.

Alright. Got a week under my belt, no stat changes to mention. Diet still strong. I'm for sure walking around with the "I'm juicing" mentality though. The one where you have do double think everything because you are overly confident about things and could easily hurt yourself or look like a complete tool trying to pull of a look, lol. Other than that, nothing to report guys.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    did you have results on EQ before? most say its worthless

Quote Originally Posted by dec11
    did you have results on EQ before? most say its worthless
    I did, however I cannot say that I have taken it in the past for the same reason that I am this time. In the past I took it mainly for the recovery aspect so that I could come into season strong and in great cardiovascular shape. This time I was looking for some help on the size aspect and not the cardio. I did get the increase in appetite that I did not get on the prop alone. But in the past I did not utilize this for size gains I used it to eat alot more extreme clean protein heavy, not alot of carbs then. I did this because I did not want lots of size gains because of my coaches or teammates knowing. Now that my athletic career is past size is the goal. The increase in appetite has not showed up yet this go around. So to answer your question yes I did see good results for what I wad going for, and the verdict is out on this cycle as for what it will do as a size stacker.

Have you never ran EQ before?

The last 2 days sleep has not been long. 2 hrs off and on one night and 3 hrs straight the second. The first me and my wife was up with our 10 month old daughter as she just came down with RSV and that required breathing treatments of albuteral every 2 hrs. The second night was work related. So neither were AAS related but either way 2 back to back sleepless nights on cycle is not what you want. Very zapped today and muscles are all tight.

Finishing up week 3 now. Certain exercises I can tell a huge difference. My recovery time is certainly better though. Might swap things up split wise to hit chest twice a week as this is by far my weak spot physic wise not strength wise though. Haven't made my mind up on the new split yet though. Looking forward to the up coming week to get my starting week 4 stats.

Week 4 stats 199 @ 13.7% bf

I certainly have an appetite increase, can get full for about 30-40 minutes then it's trying to get more food in me. I don't remember it being this way the prior times with EQ but I was younger and never stopped eating anyway then. My blood pressure is still holding good but I've got veins galore right now. Sex drive is insane right now, waking the wife up sometimes 3 times a night bc of the severity of it.

13.3% now at 200lbs. Guess my diet is a little cleaner than I thought. None the less feeling good about how the cycle is shaping up so far. Got some strength gains already, nothing too impressive but for certain there. My reps and sets have all been able to increase across the board on all lifts so far and bench & barbell rows has increased weight used by 10%. Vitals still holding in the middle of normal range, and no signs of any sides right now.

Lost my job so extra attention on vitals and stress levels. Weight in at 202 today still @ 13.3%. Lifts are still getting stronger. Extra aggression in the gym however I contribute this mostly to me putting all my focus into it in the gym due to my recent loss of my job. Anyway that's my brief update, wish me luck in the job hunt guys.

Weight 206 @ 13.5%. Blood pressure still fine. Food intake I have actually stopped counting calories. To damn hungry to worry with it just went to straight clean and eat whenever I feel like it. Lifts are going great, I added in 3 working sets to most all my routines joints feel fine I did go over board on a run the other day (half marathon) but was only slightly sore the next day and on the second day no soreness at all. Still liking the cycle getting geared up for my summer cut down as far as getting the gear together.

Alright waiting to start PCT. takes from the cycle so far include T400 is not a painful shot, EQ made me eat like a horse, I officially like short ester test over the longer, very little bloat on cycle manly just the holiday time, weight did what I wanted, strength gained more than I was looking to, I didn't start off with as many stats recorded of myself as I would have liked(I.e. arms,quads,waist,ect) all in all so far I'm happy with it, waiting to see what all is held onto after PCT. already have my summer cut cycle in hand just waiting for that time to get here. I will be keeping a PERFECT log on it. The next cycle upcoming will be T400& Winnie with a clen +t3 combo. I know I said I like short ester test better but I got the T400 in a 50 ml bottle so I've got plenty of it for this cut and part of another cycle. Gonna run the Winnie (injectable) the last 8 weeks at 50 ED. This will be my first go round with Winnie so a little anxious/nervous about it due to the whole joint problem. I am prepared to dropped the compound if needed due to joint issues and just finish out with the test as muscle support for low calorie intake.

Thread Information