ajordana is offline Associate Member

Smile ajordana's weekly cycle log

Hello, fella's. I wasn't going to do a log at all, but my results in the first week have been pretty insane.. So I decided to do a half-ass log! here is the cycle:
    Weeks 1-10: Test Cyp 600mg/wk
    Weeks 1-4: Super-Dmz RX 2 caps ED (oral PH kickstart)
    Weeks 1-12: Liquidex .25mg/MWF
    Weeks 6-11: HCG 250 IU 2x/wk
    Weeks 13-16: Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 Clomid 50/50/50/50

For diet i am using this as my base every day:

http://www.heartless-angel.com/Bodyb...arsperweek.jpg

but i am eating 6 whole eggs every morning instead of 3 eggs and 3 egg whites, and i am eating whatever other mostly clean protein packed foods i can to get my other calories to get between 3000-3500 every day right now.

I started last friday (12/23) with my frist injection and dose of super-dmz. This is my 8th day in now. Starting weight was ~165, weighed in today at 174.5. Start bench press 185x5, today did my sets with 195x6, 205x4, 210x3. Bench up ~20 lbs in 1 week. Squat at beginning was down to 205x6... bad knees/not destroying the legs enough. Leg day yesterday was repping 225x5 no problem.

I just started back with deadlifts at the beginning of my cycle, hadnt done them in a couple months due to form issues, but im back to doing them now, havent really gone heavy or to failure yet as i get really sore after them just going about 75%. first workout i did 225x6 for my sets, was still sore in glutes and hams on the next back workout so only went to 235x6 for my sets. have another back day tomorrow and my back and hams and glutes are feeling refreshed so i should be able to go all in.

So after 8 days weight is up ~9.5 lbs with NO noticable fat gain, Bench is up ~20 lbs, squat up ~20 lbs, Deadlift is up, but not sure how much for sure. I DEFINITELY wasn't expecting results like this first week.. especially without fat gain (abs and veins still just as prominent).

Needless to say i am pumped and ready for the rest of my cycle! Will update again with stats next Friday (2 weeks into cycle). Oh, and this is my first real cycle.

goals for the cycle: get to ~200 lbs with minimal fat gain, increase strength as much as possible.

boxa06 is offline Productive Member
    What are your pre cycle stats? Is this your first cycle?

Good luck man I'll be following!

all the stats i know i posted, i didnt have an accurate way to check bf.. and i dont usually measure haha. im going mainly off looks and scales and weight moved. and glad to have ya on board! youre lookin thick in your newest pics on your log btw.. phenomenal progress and still lean as before..

time to update, this is from thursday (2 days ago) which friday was my 2 week mark, but i didnt go to the gym to weigh or lift that day.

Weigh-in: 178lbs

bench up another 10 lbs making it up 30 lbs in 2 weeks, same with squats and deads. barbell rows up 20 lbs, dips up to an extra added 10 lbs and a couple extra reps. everything is way up! still no noticable fat gain, getting great pumps and vascularity. so far im very pleased with the results!

Quote Originally Posted by ajordana View Post
    all the stats i know i posted, i didnt have an accurate way to check bf.. and i dont usually measure haha. im going mainly off looks and scales and weight moved. and glad to have ya on board! youre lookin thick in your newest pics on your log btw.. phenomenal progress and still lean as before..

time to update, this is from thursday (2 days ago) which friday was my 2 week mark, but i didnt go to the gym to weigh or lift that day.

Weigh-in: 178lbs

bench up another 10 lbs making it up 30 lbs in 2 weeks, same with squats and deads. barbell rows up 20 lbs, dips up to an extra added 10 lbs and a couple extra reps. everything is way up! still no noticable fat gain, getting great pumps and vascularity. so far im very pleased with the results!
    Thanks man and well done so far! What's your height?

i am about 5'10"-5'11"

3 weeks in as of today. cycle still going GREAT. weighed in today at 187 lbs. a 22 lb increase since day one.. averaging a little over 1 lb/day.. still no noticable fat gain, actually i look a little leaner when compared to day 1 pics . lifts have continued to improve DRAMATICALLY.. bench/squats/deads all up around 50 lbs in 3 weeks... no complaints there. the absolute smallest increment i have moved up on any lift is 10 lbs, which is dumbbell curls so no more would be expected LOL. i am very pleased with the way this cycle is going.. after today i have 8 days left of my super-dmz, going to be a sad day.. but by then my test should be pretty close to full effect, and then it should be a pretty productive 6 weeks excited to see how my body does with the test alone once its in effect..

also, i lowered my test dose to 1.3cc(260mg) twice/wk instead of 300 twice/wk, mainly because after my 6th inject i should have still had 200mg left in my first vial, but due to slight leakage and i suppose the small amount the needle hub holds, it was empty after 6th inject, so at 520mg/wk i should have plenty test left for the rest of my planned cycle, plus 500mg is usually what a first cycle is anyhow. not going to post any pictures.. at the end of the cycle, however, i may post before/midway/final pics to show improvements. thanks to whoever is following will update again next week! have a good one guys

oh ps, i believe i may have crashed my estrogen from using .25 every day of liquidex, as i was feeling extremely lethargic and morning wood wasnt as hard, not to mention waking up in the middle of the night to with lying in a pool of cold sweat.. sex drive was low, so by reading i assume i let my estro crash. so i did not dose the liquidex yesterday or today, i think im going to stay off until i feel right again, any suggestions on how to dose it once i start feeling back to normal?

i am about 5'10"-5'11"

3 weeks in as of today. cycle still going GREAT. weighed in today at 187 lbs. a 22 lb increase since day one.. averaging a little over 1 lb/day.. still no noticable fat gain, actually i look a little leaner when compared to day 1 pics . lifts have continued to improve DRAMATICALLY.. bench/squats/deads all up around 50 lbs in 3 weeks... no complaints there. the absolute smallest increment i have moved up on any lift is 10 lbs, which is dumbbell curls so no more would be expected LOL. i am very pleased with the way this cycle is going.. after today i have 8 days left of my super-dmz, going to be a sad day.. but by then my test should be pretty close to full effect, and then it should be a pretty productive 6 weeks excited to see how my body does with the test alone once its in effect..

also, i lowered my test dose to 1.3cc(260mg) twice/wk instead of 300 twice/wk, mainly because after my 6th inject i should have still had 200mg left in my first vial, but due to slight leakage and i suppose the small amount the needle hub holds, it was empty after 6th inject, so at 520mg/wk i should have plenty test left for the rest of my planned cycle, plus 500mg is usually what a first cycle is anyhow. not going to post any pictures.. at the end of the cycle, however, i may post before/midway/final pics to show improvements. thanks to whoever is following will update again next week! have a good one guys

oh ps, i believe i may have crashed my estrogen from using .25 every day of liquidex, as i was feeling extremely lethargic and morning wood wasnt as hard, not to mention waking up in the middle of the night to with lying in a pool of cold sweat.. sex drive was low, so by reading i assume i let my estro crash. so i did not dose the liquidex yesterday or today, i think im going to stay off until i feel right again, any suggestions on how to dose it once i start feeling back to normal?
    Yea sounds like low E. You can tell because no wood and fatigue.. I wouldn't take an AI until you have signs of high E eg. Bloating/water retention or sore nipples. You may not even get any sides with this standard dosed cycle.

this post is actually from yesterday but i didnt get around to posting it:

alright guys 1 month in! i decided to change my routine as of today, also. this is my routine now:

Day 1- chest/tri's
    bench press 4x 10,8,8,6
    incline bench 3x 10,8,6
    Decline bench or weighted dips? 3x 10,8,6
    incline cable flyes 3x 10,10,10
    cable crossovers 3x 10,10,10
    skull crushers 3x 10,10,10
    tricep push downs 3x 10,10,10

Day 2- legs
    squats 3x 12,10,8
    leg press 3x 10,8,6
    hack squat 3x 10,8,8
    leg extension 3x 12,10,8
    leg curls 3x 10,10,10
    calf raises 3x 10,10,10

Day 3- shoulders/traps
    bb shoulder press 3x10,8,6
    db shoulder press 3x10,8,8
    side lateral raises 3x 10,10,10
    rear delt raises 3x 10,10,10
    shrugs (varying between bb and db) 3x 10,10,10
    upright row 3x 10,10,10

Day 4- back/bi's
    deadlift 3x 10,8,6
    bent over bb rows 3x10,8,6
    wide grip pull ups 2 sets to failure
    close grip pull ups 2 sets to failure
    Lat Pull downs 3x 10,8,8
    DB rows 2x 10,10
    bb curls 3x 12,10,8
    DB curls 3x 12,10,8

Day 5-6 Rest

Repeat

i started this workout today with the chest/tri's routine and it killllllllled.. i have gone past the 3-5 rep range in at least a year, so the hypertrophy was intense. its going to take a week or 2 for my body to adjust to the higher reps and be able to go all in on all sets.

weighed in today at a whopping 192 lbs. last day of my 4 weeks on the super-dmz kickstart, then its test only from here on out! thats 27 lbs in 27 days so far . great strength gains, obviously good size gains, too. checked BF % using the 7 skinfold method and it came out to 10.63%, 3 skinfold method came out to 9.8%, and the one skinfold method based on my accumeasure caliper said ~10.5%. so i guess i must be around there! haha, so i dont think ive gained much if any fat on cycle, i may be a little bloated as i havent dosed the liquidex in abourt 9 days now, not going to until the super-dmz is out of my system so i can safely call out the effects and doses.. cycle still going good, no complaints i do not believe

here are some progress pics.. 28 days in, done with super dmz, all test from here on out. i think my back double bi is the most dramatically changed.. oh and a heads up, i was bloated around the midsection pretty bad in before and after pictures lol.. my weeks 2 and 3 pics look better in terms of midsection, but oh well. midsection is pretty bloated in the 28 days in pics since i havent dosed liquidex in about a week and a half, wanted to wait until after the super-dmz was done, i may start dosing the liquidex again at .25 eod in the next few days if bloat gets much worse. but, here they are! day one on left and 28 days in one right, theyre labeled too lol. day 1 weight=165 lbs, day 28 weight= 193 lbs.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	comparison  bi.jpg 
Views:	598 
Size:	20.6 KB 
ID:	119676Click image for larger version. 

Name:	comparison relax front.jpg 
Views:	5322 
Size:	41.3 KB 
ID:	119677Click image for larger version. 

Name:	comparison front.jpg 
Views:	430 
Size:	23.9 KB 
ID:	119678Click image for larger version. 

Name:	comparison back double bi.jpg 
Views:	409 
Size:	17.1 KB 
ID:	119679Click image for larger version. 

Name:	comparison most musc..jpg 
Views:	820 
Size:	22.4 KB 
ID:	119680Click image for larger version. 

Name:	comparison leg.png 
Views:	279 
Size:	56.9 KB 
ID:	119681Click image for larger version. 

Name:	comparison side bi.jpg 
Views:	3690 
Size:	19.7 KB 
ID:	119682Click image for larger version. 

Name:	comparison right.jpg 
Views:	559 
Size:	22.7 KB 
ID:	119683

Blaz Kavlic is offline Associate Member
    Good luck with the rest of your cycle mate. My workout split and exercises are virtually identical to yours so i'm interested to see your results from this workout. Keep us all informed.

Cheers
    BK

Quote Originally Posted by Blaz Kavlic View Post
    Good luck with the rest of your cycle mate. My workout split and exercises are virtually identical to yours so i'm interested to see your results from this workout. Keep us all informed.

Cheers
    BK
    thanks man and will do. so far ive done the chest/tris and the legs and i was absolutely spent by the end of each.. the rep ranges have been destroying me haha

i havent updated this in a while, but i figure ill try to jump back on.. ok, so once my super-dmz ran out i was at 193 lbs, a 28 lb increase from start, and i felt no form of reassurance that ther cyp was real, so i started running some test E that i had on hand in place of it and basically restarted my cycle, i waited a little and threw in dbol at 25mg ED for a week, then amped it to 50mg ED. i plan to run the dbol for a total of 3 weeks to basically let the new test set in, and run the test E for a total of 10 weeks at 500mg/wk. also, since i had had very low t for about 2 years before starting this, i decided im not going to pct, and im going to cruise instead, as i had begun trt about 2 and a half months prior to beginning the cycle.

so, as of yesterday i was 2 weeks into the new test and a little less than 2 weeks into the dbol, so i will discontinue the dbol next monday, and the test run will be done around the beginning of april and i will drop down to a trt dose

with the dbol i have experienced some major bloatage last week, so i amped up my arimidex dosage to .25ED instead of E3D and that has gotten rid of most of the bloat, occasionally my love handles will be holding water by the end of the night, but its manageable. weight today was slightly over 200lbs, ive been fluctuating, i was 200 for a few days last week, then 198 for a couple days. then i was up to 200 again, then i was 202.5 yesterday, and back to about 200 today, so give or take haha, weight is up at least 35lbs since start of the original cycle about 6 and a half weeks ago, minimal fat gain, abs still visible and veins VERY prominent, more than before.

i will upload progress pics at the end of this week to show where im at now, strength is still climbing every single workout, i am wayyyyyy stronger than i have ever been, lifts are very very drastically improved. still eating extremely clean, all lean and absolutely no junk, diet is 100% in check since day one. im currently taking in about 4000 calories/day give or take, with 320+ grams of protein, not really keeping track of fat or carbs, as im not overdoing fats for sure since everything is so lean, and the majority of the foods dont have much fat in them anyways, and i am not carb sensitive, so complex carbs are not a problem.

everything is still going good and i am sure this test is legit as i can feel its effects on libido, recovery, etc.

update, today weighed in at 204. 39lb increase since beginning.. strength is still going up every workout, shirts no longer fit that used to be loose... pumps are great, feel great, only thing is my joints kind of hurt when going heavy.. what do you guys take for this? particular on press days.. here are some pics as promised taken this morning
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	z.jpg 
Views:	394 
Size:	25.7 KB 
ID:	120147Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zz.jpg 
Views:	315 
Size:	24.7 KB 
ID:	120148Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zzz.jpg 
Views:	286 
Size:	20.8 KB 
ID:	120149Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zzzz.jpg 
Views:	365 
Size:	22.1 KB 
ID:	120150Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zzzzz.jpg 
Views:	295 
Size:	4.5 KB 
ID:	120151

Good pics man and 39lbs is crazy gains!!! You taking fish oil? I go with 4-8g per day and my joints are good with that.

Quote Originally Posted by boxa06 View Post
    Good pics man and 39lbs is crazy gains!!! You taking fish oil? I go with 4-8g per day and my joints are good with that.
    thanks bro, and yeah i am, only 1g a day though, but ive been eating sardines pretty regularly and they have a good amount of omega 3 and omega 6.. maybe ill try bumping up the fish oil a bit and see what happens, i was also thinking about throwing in some taurine..

thanks bro, and yeah i am, only 1g a day though, but ive been eating sardines pretty regularly and they have a good amount of omega 3 and omega 6.. maybe ill try bumping up the fish oil a bit and see what happens, i was also thinking about throwing in some taurine..
    Turine helps more with muscles for cramping etc. I also eat fish every day but you still need to take fish oil. Remember you're really pushing your body right now so a few omega's from sardines aren't gonna cut it bro.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Awesome thread AJ! I can really see a difference between recent photos (feb 10) but not so much for first 28 days?? I know weird huh? Probably just the photos and shadows. But clearly there's a huge difference from the beginning and now!

Great job! Keep going!

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    Awesome thread AJ! I can really see a difference between recent photos (feb 10) but not so much for first 28 days?? I know weird huh? Probably just the photos and shadows. But clearly there's a huge difference from the beginning and now!

Great job! Keep going!
    thanks,bro! yeah, for some reason my looks have drastically changed the most in the last couple weeks.. although most of the weight gain and strength increases occurred in the first 28 days, weird right? haha, oh well, im not complainin! its all coming along nicely, thanks for checking in!

and to boxa, yeah i know taurine is mostly for muscle cramps, which is kinda what im having.. i dunno its kinda hard to explain it.. it almost feels like when i had tendonitus a long time ago in my forearm, but yet it doesnt.. its like a dull ache after working out hard.. only in my left arm. and i do get muscle cramps in forearms and tris, occasionally chest and bis also, so this is why im inclined to think taurine would help, i guess joint pain was a bad comparison.. haha my bad.. the biggest is the dull ache in my left arm after both press and pull day.. could be developing tendonitus again, it is the arm i had it in the past.. may need to take it easy on BB curls for as bit again.. thats what did it before. thanks again for all your input though man, its appreciated.

thanks,bro! yeah, for some reason my looks have drastically changed the most in the last couple weeks.. although most of the weight gain and strength increases occurred in the first 28 days, weird right? haha, oh well, im not complainin! its all coming along nicely, thanks for checking in!

and to boxa, yeah i know taurine is mostly for muscle cramps, which is kinda what im having.. i dunno its kinda hard to explain it.. it almost feels like when i had tendonitus a long time ago in my forearm, but yet it doesnt.. its like a dull ache after working out hard.. only in my left arm. and i do get muscle cramps in forearms and tris, occasionally chest and bis also, so this is why im inclined to think taurine would help, i guess joint pain was a bad comparison.. haha my bad.. the biggest is the dull ache in my left arm after both press and pull day.. could be developing tendonitus again, it is the arm i had it in the past.. may need to take it easy on BB curls for as bit again.. thats what did it before. thanks again for all your input though man, its appreciated.
    No worries man and from what you're saying I'd say give routine a go it should help. Also I get pain in my left elbow every time I do bb press so I've been sticking to db and the pain is gone. Just a thought.. Keep up the good work

ok i have a question for people who have kickstarted their test cycles with dbol .. whenever you come off the dbol, do you notice a slight decrease in strength and some weight loss even with the test? my strength has gone down slightly, not much, maybe a rep on some lifts, others have stayed the same, but no real increase at all on any lifts, not a huge deal since its just been a week, but my weight keeps going down.. its been going down slow, fluctuated at first, but im now down around 5 or 6 lbs. do you guys notice these things when discontinuing dbol during a test cycle?

xelnaga is offline Banned
    ok i have a question for people who have kickstarted their test cycles with dbol.. whenever you come off the dbol, do you notice a slight decrease in strength and some weight loss even with the test? my strength has gone down slightly, not much, maybe a rep on some lifts, others have stayed the same, but no real increase at all on any lifts, not a huge deal since its just been a week, but my weight keeps going down.. its been going down slow, fluctuated at first, but im now down around 5 or 6 lbs. do you guys notice these things when discontinuing dbol during a test cycle?

Yes. Once dbol is stopped you will notice strength decreases. Your weight should drop as well once water weight begins to come off.

Quote Originally Posted by xelnaga View Post
    Yes. Once dbol is stopped you will notice strength decreases. Your weight should drop as well once water weight begins to come off.
    thanks man, most people are telling me around 2 weeks from stopping it should level off and start progressing again, would you agree?

Thread Information