41lastchance is offline New Member

premature test e cycle

Probably setting myself up for a real hard time, but hope this may be interesting reading.
    I am 41years old and have spent the vast majority of my life as a very skinny guy with a fat belly.
    I have worked incredibly hard on both my diet,workouts and supplements over the last 6 months or so and have made some great improvements and gains. I am well aware that I should spend a few more years nat but have decided that I would start my first cycle ( probably prematurely).
    Thanks to all the guys who have advised me and sorry to all the guys who have recommended waiting a while.
    SO HERE'S THE DEAL:
    Been a 145 weakling most of my life . Spent the last 20 yrs or so eating terribly, not excercising and drinking too much.
    Chucked the drinking, improving diet continually and now at gym 4 times per week. Made some good gains nat , but seemed to have levelled off and need some assistance.
    Stats:
    height : 6 ft
    current weight:180
    bf ?

Gained 17lb muscle over next 6 months.
    eating approx
    3900 cals per day
    280 protein
    350 carbs

Was planning to start first cycle in the summer, got prepared and bought in test e , and nolva.

Impatience has now got the better of me and I have now taken my first injection considerably earlier than I had previously planned.
    Have spent hundreds of hours researching and at the age of 41 will stand and fall by my own decisions.
    have not had proper blood work done as not so easy in uk. Prostate checked and good.
    So here's the diary,hope its usefull.
    Test e 250 every 5 days = 350 per week.

First injection today !

Got wife to inject , most of weight on other leg , injected in ass, not too sore , initiall prick a little stingy but pain minimal.

Mentally no real immediate effect.
    Physically no real effect

Will reluctantly post some pics - Up to now all nat.
    First pick only one I have " before " was on a drunken night and white cross on chest is shaving foam !
    Second pic in De***ber
    Third pic present

Please make allowances as pics very unimpressive compared to most of you guys.
    Please also remember spent most of life as 145 weakling.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails premature test e cycle-july-11for-upload.jpg   premature test e cycle-jan2012.jpg   premature test e cycle-novemberwee.jpg  

41lastchance is offline New Member
    sorry pics wrong way round . 1 3 and 5 correct order

Thread Information