Well, after MUCH thought and consideration, encompassing all aspects of morality, physical health, realistic expectations and general feasibility, I have made the formal decision to cross that very blurred line between natural trainer and “enhanced trainer.” AR, of course, was nothing short of invaluable throughout this process, and will no doubt continue to be so throughout my cycle and beyond. There are a handful or so of individuals who are deserving of my everlasting thanks for their patience in answering PM’s, helping to synthesize and organize my inane ideas, and generally offering up the entirety of their experience and wisdom. The unquestionably know who they are, and rather than play a very active role in inundating their inboxes with even more PM’s, I’ll let them remain “anonymous”. Just know that there isn’t a chance in hell I would’ve done this, or been able to do this, without you guys.

In what I hope amounts to more than a feeble attempt to somehow reciprocate to present and future members, I’m going to make every effort to keep a journal worthy of one Majorpecs and the standard he has set in this regard (all due respect, of course, to other journal keepers – LookingToCut comes to mind). So, without further adieu, the cycle for which I will be placing my order tonight (I’ve elected to start the journal tonight so that some first timers viewing it will not only get a glimpse into an actual cycle from start to finish, but will have some insight into that no doubt nerve wracking period between ordering and waiting):

Weeks 1-15 Test Enanthate @500mg/wk
Weeks 1-15 Equipose @400 mg/wk
Weeks 1-4 Dbol @30mg/day
Weeks 14-18 Winny @50mg/day
•Liquidex throughout at .5mg/day
•Enough Nolva on hand to start at day 2 if the situation arose
•Clomid introduced at week 16, “standard” therapy to begin at the “standard” time
•Liver protectants (standard)

Should things go VERY well while “on”, there is a very likely chance that I will include fina in the final 5-6 weeks as well. That is, however, a situation extremely contingent upon nothing less than a stellar reaction to the “as is” cycle. I’m quite certain that the first reaction, and justifiably so in many cases, is that this cycle may either be too ambitious or simply too much for a juice virgin like myself. Admittedly, the goals on this cycle are somewhat ambitious in the sense that I’ll be attempting to add some quality mass in the first twelve weeks or so and then take advantage of the anabolics in my system over the next handful of weeks to somewhat aggressively strip off the layers and cut up. I’ll be the first to admit that, in many ways, I’ll be attempting to eat my cake and have it to, proverbially speaking. I assure you, however, that this is not merely a cosmetic issue, but rather one of methodology. I’ve come to believe that gains are most readily kept on a cycle that manipulates composition as opposed to pure mass. Furthermore, I’m a believer in (relatively) longer cycles (in the way of 15-18 weeks) as the most efficient means in which to accomplish the above. I have bounced these ideas of off many people whose opinions I highly value, and have received conflicting reports as to the validity of my notions. That being the nature of this game (so much, I’ve found is far more debatable than I would have initially believed), I’ve elected to put faith into my original assertions, with the above cycle being the result.

As a point of reference through which to measure what I hope will be a decent success, here are the beginning stats and measurements of relevance:
•6’3”, 247 lbs as of today. I’ll be the first to admit I don’t necessarily look 250ish. It is quite likely that I have the world’s most dense bones and/or carry my weight in an illusory manner such that it looks like less than it is (in my opinion).
•Arms measured at 17” even, as did calves (hey, proportions!) Thighs are sitting at 27”.
•My max bench settled back down to 325 after a 9 week Westside routine (http://www.elitefitnesssystems.com/d...ng-program.htm) had temporarily bumped it up for a little while. My dead has always been relatively strong at a shade over 500lbs and the squat has been abysmal for some time, with 365 representing my best - though I go hamstrings to calves if that redeems me any

I’ll be taking “before” pictures immediately before crossing to the darkside and will post soon thereafter. The goals of the cycle are rather broad-based – chiefly, I hope to add some quality mass and fill out those rather long muscle bellies my parents saw fit to give me. I would like to tag some numbers onto my aspirations, but I’d prefer this cycle to remain rather dynamic or organic (pick your adjective), rather like Majorpecs’, who often made intelligent changes and tweaks throughout his progress. In short, then, the goal is to improve upon where I am right now in a quality manner. While I have my doubts that I’m quite up against my genetic limit (three years of what I believe to be serious and intelligent training under my belt and having gone from 175 at high school graduation to a high of 255 four weeks ago – and I’m 23 closely approaching 24) I’ve made this decision nonetheless and am hoping for the best. Below will be my diet and training approach (brief, comprised mostly of links outlining my approach), which I’ll post tomorrow (I have to collect all the links) and should offer some more insight into why I believe the aggressive cutting cycle at the end will ultimately assist in post-cycle recovery. And, for the remainder of the journal, I’m making my solemn promise to make every attempt to toss aside my verbose tendencies and get right to the point .