Danielw is offline New Member

roughneck wanting someone to email me about cycle

No disrespect to threads I just don't want my info on here

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    then just dont post... simple

That's about a smartass comment coming from a vet of a fitness forum to a hard working young uneducated fella, I appreciate what yall are doing but ill seek advise elsewhere...

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the board mate!
    at only 2 posts, you cannot Private message (PM).
    most here are discrete and anonymous while at the same time, participating on the board. Many here, self included, have high profile jobs and it would look bad to the people I work with if they knew I spent time here. So i understand your concern. You could possibly reregister and use a fictious name, as most of us here do. Just a thought?
    Cheers!
    ---Roman

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Well since you are a roughneck I would avoid Tren as your job requires allot of stamina for long periods of time. Tren will inhibit cardio performance in a major way.

G502 is offline New Member
    lmao ^ and yeah stick around, get some post count, then someone might help you out...

crunkee is offline Junior Member
    IN YODA VOICE ..demanding we are ...help we give you not

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by t-gunz
    then just dont post... simple
    Lol common sense right?

Ok, I got my cycle test e and need to know cc to start also need to know what else to get before I start cycle

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielw View Post
    Ok, I got my cycle test e and need to know cc to start also need to know what else to get before I start cycle

What are your stats?

Years training
    Cycles?
    BF%

When you answer these maybe someone will help you

5'11, 155, 23years, cut just can't seem to gain over 155. Have an outrageous appetite/diet.went straight from military to oilfield for 4 years always worked hard and been cut just can not gain, bench has gotten better over last 6 weeks. I take creatine and protien for last year almost just slacked off on creatine due to the nature of the work I do I sometimes have to go all day not eating or drinking

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielw
    5'11, 155, 23years, cut just can't seem to gain over 155. Have an outrageous appetite/diet.went straight from military to oilfield for 4 years always worked hard and been cut just can not gain, bench has gotten better over last 6 weeks. I take creatine and protien for last year almost just slacked off on creatine due to the nature of the work I do I sometimes have to go all day not eating or drinking
    If you can't get a solid nutrition plan down and commit to it, there's absolutely no point in jumping on the juice. There is NO replacement for a dialed in solid diet and gear is not a replacement for bad habits and bad eating. It's reckless and dangerous bro. You need to walk before you can run and you need to get disciplined to proper eating habits and consistent training before you jump ahead.

Steroids aren't a magic pill but they can be a deadly bullet for the inexperienced and naive.

Anyone else telling you otherwise isn't looking out for you or your health.

I do believe other than the days that we trip pipe all week and don't have time but to every now and then go choke something down that I have a somewhat solid diet and I am almost sure I consume a min of 3k cal per day. I eat lots of chicken, steak, protien bars, veggies, penut butter, milk ect and plan on a more specific planned diet for the next 4 weeks while I wait on my order of 2 10ml viles 2 shots a week I take advise serious because of never having done juice before but have always had a very consistent workout with a low single digit bodyfat, I stay very active I roughneck, swim, cliffjump, play sports, skydive, box, and a high metabolism on top of that has made even holding weight very difficult, if I don't stay full all day on high protiens and drink plenty of fluids I drop to 135 easily and it is very hard to get it back its like that's where my body wants to be for some reason, and I have taken advise since I have a way bigger upper body than lower I try and proportion by working legs low rep lot of weight cause I heard if your legs are not used to the weight your body recognizes and maintains a lower weight? Any advise or critique on that? That's a somewhat reliable source but a second opinion based off the info would be appreciated I know juice is no magic but its almost a last option kinda thing for me

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    see now u posted info. wasnt that hard mate.

now that u have u will get advice. and the assistance u are after.

Just worried bout my job not post numbers, needing advise not a commitment to a forum n I thought this was a respected educational web and I didn't feel welcome at all, I didn't have a lot of questions before I had a question nor did I have any answers before I had a question therefore no post numbers. No disrespect intended but that's y I didn't want this going webwide I didn't want critism on my post I wanted it on my diet/decision to use, sorry if I have offended you friend but u have defined my first post title all I want is a little information so I do not make any mistakes on my first cycle

Clomid and nolva for pct? Good ai on hand? Ai recommendations and when to use?

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielw View Post
    Clomid and nolva for pct? Good ai on hand? Ai recommendations and when to use?
    Yup, yup and stane(aromasin )

Thanks man

Will it hurt to run nolva throughout cycle and pc, and just start clomid 2 weeks after last pin, and when should i use aroma

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    For a test E cycle I would order 3 vials if your running 500mgs p/week, just to be safe, 12 weeks is a good duration.

I really had planned on nolva throughout cycle and pct, Clomid pct, ar 25mg EOD. I won't be able to get another vile in time and if I cut back 400mg would that change me being able to use aromasin (overkill) as I have heard it called with that low dosage of test? Or should I be ok with 500mg/10wk, I kinda based off a 10wk but if 12 is recommended I will hold off on cycle until I have proper equip

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielw
    I really had planned on nolva throughout cycle and pct, Clomid pct, ar 25mg EOD. I won't be able to get another vile in time and if I cut back 400mg would that change me being able to use aromasin(overkill) as I have heard it called with that low dosage of test? Or should I be ok with 500mg/10wk, I kinda based off a 10wk but if 12 is recommended I will hold off on cycle until I have proper equip
    With test E I ran 13 weeks and the gains didn't really explode till week 8 then kept getting better all the way till the end! 10 weeks is ok but I think your gonna cut your gains short!!

Ok so I have my 20ml test e and fixing to order nolva, Clomid and aromasin . Should I try 12.5mg aromasin through out cycle EOD and just have Clomid on hand for effects then run nolva for pct ? I have read a lot of threads but seems everyone does things different mabe Clomid 5 days after pin? And recommended dosages

Thread Information