BSB
    BSB is offline New Member

BSB TestE/TrenA Log

Hello guys, this will be my 4th overall cycle spanning back to 2005. I'm 27, 5'9" 190, approx 14%bf

Just took 40mcg of clen 10 minutes ago, here's my layout

Clen 40/40/40/60/60/60/80/80/80/80/120/120/120/120/120

In 2 weeks I'm starting the AAS cycle, I'm going to introduce T3 with the 2nd round of clen after the 2 week break starting at week 2 of the AAS cycle. I don't want to touch T3 without Anabolics.

1-4 TestP 125MG/EOD ( kick start, besides I have 4 weeks left)
    1-8or10 Tren A 100 MG/EOD
    4-14 TestE 250MG/WK
    1-14 anastrozole .25 or .50 EOD as needed.

Looking to run HCG throughout but I don't have any sources or experience with it.

PCT:
    Nolva 40/40/20/20
    Clomid 100/50/25/25
    Last edited by BSB; 08-16-2012 at 06:10 PM.

BSB
    Well today was the first and last times take clen before a workout, it really screwed me on the high reps

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    You ran that many cycles and you are 190 @ 14%Bf? That's not so good is it?

How did the other cycles go?

Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    How are the big three looking?(bench, squat, dead)

4 cycles in a 7 year span and your 190lb with 14% bodyfat, did you have a bunch of layoffs from the gym?

When and what was your last cycle?

What are your goals from this cycle?

BSB
    My last cycle was in 2009, so yes. 14% really isn't that high guys, a truthful 14% is an online 10%. I'm very good with percentages, most people are a lot higher than they believe. I'll lay out my history

- 03-07 I was a competitive power lifter 495/385/505 were my lifts at 181
    -Late 07 I had a pretty bad injury and just stopped lifting until early 09' and I've been off and on with weights ever since.
    -10' to currently I've been doing MMA, BJJ competitively. I'll take pictures very soon.

BSB
    5 days in, 3rd inject today, I'm feeling pumps, no sides yet, just maybe a little more sweating. Already feeling stronger. Tren truly is a powerful tool, I just hope I don't suffer extreme sides.

BSB
    2 weeks in, the strength gains are unreal. No sides other than a slight change in vvoice and increased sweating. Started pramI and t3 lastnight. I'm guessing the pramI caused the sides ( used t 3 before with out these sides) . I felt very tired and loopy but couldn't sleep at all

Trying-Hard is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BSB View Post
    My last cycle was in 2009, so yes. 14% really isn't that high guys, a truthful 14% is an online 10%. I'm very good with percentages, most people are a lot higher than they believe. .
    Haha, ain't that the truth. An actual 10% is very lean!

GL with your cycle.

BSB
    Quote Originally Posted by Trying-Hard View Post

GL with your cycle.
    Thanks bro.. yeah I was 8% at my lowest took me 5months of hell. I get irked when I see people at the gym that are about 14% claim they're 6%. I used to correct them now I just Ignore it

BSB
    Quote Originally Posted by Trying-Hard View Post

GL with your cycle.
    Thanks bro.. yeah I was 8% at my lowest took me 5months of hell. I get irked when I see people at the gym that are about 14% claim they're 6%. I used to correct them now I just Ignore it

BSB
    Midway through the 3rd week and I already put 25lbs on my bench, getting noticeably leaner as well... I attribute the strength jump to muscle memory, kicking the rust and of course the Tren ... nothing but positive feedback thus far. The sides Have been a non-factor thus far, I had problems with prami first day or two but they've subsided.

BSB
    Oh btw I reduced the Test E from 500 to 250!

BSB
    3 weeks in.. I'm really shocked at the power of tren . My scale broke so I dont know my weight, I feel a little leaner and maybe the same weight.. I've been using prop and tren ace I t3/clen and l-dex so I have very little bloat. My sides are pretty much unnoticeable, I chased someone last night ( police officer) and 2 blocks in I cramped up pretty bad ( not sure if it's the tren of the fact that I had an 1 1/2 hour dead routine earlier in the day). The only thing that has given me sides in Prami, it makes me feel like I have a fever.

Now my 1RM for the bench was tested in July at 275, admittedly I was rusty and I probably could have reached 295 by now in the same time frame natural. I just hit 325 earlier this week... Tren is no joke, looking forward to how lean I can get when I start incorporating cardio.

Attaching two pictures, one relaxed the other not so relaxed, just as a gauge in progress. yes... i know i need a tan.. Half irish and Half italian, my skin is 100% irish.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BSB TestE/TrenA Log-20120823_141824.jpg   BSB TestE/TrenA Log-20120823_141725.jpg  
    Last edited by BSB; 08-23-2012 at 12:39 PM.

BSB
    Updates:

7 weeks in, I feel great, sides with Tren are very limited, only sweating. My body weight is at 188, I actually lost weight, the goal was to say the same weight maybe gain 10 lbs, cutting. I believe I'll still gain that weight once I get off tren and up the test E to 500 after week 10. My body fat was water tested at 11.2%, I started at an estimated 14%. My 1RM was 295 before the cycle, I'm currently at 330 now. 2 weeks ago I tore my hamstring running so it really screwed my deadlift and squatting up, I'm doing a lot if weighted pull ups and power shrugs now on back day, on leg day I'm completely screwed. So far Tren A EOD @ 100 MG, TestPorE 250/wk has been by far the best cycle ive done, aesthetically and strength wise.

Thread Information