warmouth is offline Productive Member

Test Cyp 500mgs a Week (Beginning Pictures included)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	back.jpg 
Views:	1513 
Size:	985.3 KB 
ID:	125084Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chest lats.jpg 
Views:	7004 
Size:	103.3 KB 
ID:	125085Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lat spread.jpg 
Views:	2651 
Size:	108.4 KB 
ID:	125086Click image for larger version. 

Name:	standing back.jpg 
Views:	995 
Size:	122.4 KB 
ID:	125087Click image for larger version. 

Name:	me july 2012.jpg 
Views:	2130 
Size:	963.4 KB 
ID:	125088
    Hey guys. Iamat 170-175 poundsright now. I am aiming at hitting 195-200 over the fall/winter bulk, then cut back to 185 for spring. I really want to maintain the heaviest weight I can and will be busting short workouts, high weights, low reps for 3-4 sets. I will work each muscle group with 4 exercises. Sample daily diet is:
    7AM- 4 egg whites, 2 whole eggs. 1 cup instant sweetened oatmeal.
    10AM- 1 cup greek yogurt (plain) withgranola added
    12PM - 2 cans of tuna, brown rice or 2 slices whole wheat bread, and apple or banana
    2PM - greek yogurt or Gold Standard Protien shake
    4pm- pre workout shake consisting of 3 egg whites, 1/2 milk-1/2 waterand a scoop of whey/casien blend
    5PM WORKOUT
    PWO shake - hydrolized and isolated whey blend with creatine, taurine, and luechine. Also, I eat about 8 pixi stix
    7PM - Chicken, Fish,Beef, Lamb, Shrimp, Eggs, with a brown carband green veggies
    11PM - bedtime Dramitize casien blend shake or 1 and a half cups greek yogurt or natual ice cream milkshake(depends on my caloric intake for the day)

I will post up pictures periodically to show any progress and maybe get some feedback onto what I need to be really working hard at keeping everything symetrical. My lats are uneven, my traps suck. Anything else, you call it like you see it. I do want tobe all "massed" up, just a hard, lean, muscular machine, lol. Thanks alot!
    Last edited by warmouth; 08-01-2012 at 11:06 PM.

itsDave is offline New Member
    I think you should train naturally for another year or two, your base isn't great. In that you aren't lean, yet you aren't carrying much mass either.

Haha! Yeah,ok. a skinny kid telling a 30 year old man to train a couple of more years. Yeah, if I was 20 it would make a little more sense. Its not too easy to grow muscle at my age,especially being a former tri-athele. Ive got 20 years of endurance training, so I think I am good there. Anyways, this is the cycle I am going to run, and you guys have the before pictures, and now for some eggs!
    P.S. - Is this a joke? "your base isn't great. In that you aren't lean, yet you aren't carrying much mass either." Nice avatar Finch. Why you here?

Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    Haha! Yeah,ok. a skinny kid telling a 30 year old man to train a couple of more years. Yeah, if I was 20 it would make a little more sense. Its not too easy to grow muscle at my age,especially being a former tri-athele. Ive got 20 years of endurance training, so I think I am good there. Anyways, this is the cycle I am going to run, and you guys have the before pictures, and now for some eggs!
    P.S. - Is this a joke? "your base isn't great. In that you aren't lean, yet you aren't carrying much mass either." Nice avatar Finch. Why you here?
    I'm 23 years old, and 187lbs at 8% bodyfat. I'm natural and only been training seriously for a year and a half. You mad?

Don't get butthurt when someone gives you constructive criticism and start insulting them. You are skinny-fat and shouldn't even be thinking about using steroids yet.

I joined this forum as I am willing and prepared to put in the hard work and due dilligence to achieve a good physique naturally before using steroids. I am here to educate myself for a couple of years before cycling.

Now, all I suggested was that you train and diet for a bit without the use of anabolics to see how your body reacts, and get to know what works for you. You will thank me when you have a better base to start using steroids from. Yes I might be 7 years your junior, but judging from your response I am a lot more mature and responsible than you. Have a nice day.

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	back.jpg 
Views:	1513 
Size:	985.3 KB 
ID:	125084Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chest lats.jpg 
Views:	7004 
Size:	103.3 KB 
ID:	125085Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lat spread.jpg 
Views:	2651 
Size:	108.4 KB 
ID:	125086Click image for larger version. 

Name:	standing back.jpg 
Views:	995 
Size:	122.4 KB 
ID:	125087Click image for larger version. 

Name:	me july 2012.jpg 
Views:	2130 
Size:	963.4 KB 
ID:	125088
    Hey guys. Iamat 170-175 poundsright now. I am aiming at hitting 195-200 over the fall/winter bulk, then cut back to 185 for spring. I really want to maintain the heaviest weight I can and will be busting short workouts, high weights, low reps for 3-4 sets. I will work each muscle group with 4 exercises. Sample daily diet is:
    7AM- 4 egg whites, 2 whole eggs. 1 cup instant sweetened oatmeal.
    10AM- 1 cup greek yogurt (plain) withgranola added
    12PM - 2 cans of tuna, brown rice or 2 slices whole wheat bread, and apple or banana
    2PM - greek yogurt or Gold Standard Protien shake
    4pm- pre workout shake consisting of 3 egg whites, 1/2 milk-1/2 waterand a scoop of whey/casien blend
    5PM WORKOUT
    PWO shake - hydrolized and isolated whey blend with creatine, taurine, and luechine. Also, I eat about 8 pixi stix
    7PM - Chicken, Fish,Beef, Lamb, Shrimp, Eggs, with a brown carband green veggies
    11PM - bedtime Dramitize casien blend shake or 1 and a half cups greek yogurt or natual ice cream milkshake(depends on my caloric intake for the day)

I will post up pictures periodically to show any progress and maybe get some feedback onto what I need to be really working hard at keeping everything symetrical. My lats are uneven, my traps suck. Anything else, you call it like you see it. I do want tobe all "massed" up, just a hard, lean, muscular machine, lol. Thanks alot!
    Looking good my man, keep it up and dont get discouraged by haters.

Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley View Post
    Looking good my man, keep it up and dont get discouraged by haters.
    Thanks man! I wasnt asking for advice, so I dont know what that was all about. I was simply starting a "before" and will post progressive pics every couple or 3 weeks. Thanks again for the encouragement!

Quote Originally Posted by itsDave View Post
    I'm 23 years old, and 187lbs at 8% bodyfat. I'm natural and only been training seriously for a year and a half. You mad?

Don't get butthurt when someone gives you constructive criticism and start insulting them. You are skinny-fat and shouldn't even be thinking about using steroids yet.

I joined this forum as I am willing and prepared to put in the hard work and due dilligence to achieve a good physique naturally before using steroids. I am here to educate myself for a couple of years before cycling.

Now, all I suggested was that you train and diet for a bit without the use of anabolics to see how your body reacts, and get to know what works for you. You will thank me when you have a better base to start using steroids from. Yes I might be 7 years your junior, but judging from your response I am a lot more mature and responsible than you. Have a nice day.
    You do understand I am not asking for criticism or advice dont you? I am for sure doing the cycle and I am posting before pics with basic diet. I am pretty well off as far asmy knowledge of fitness. Isnt the whole reason for using AAS at these levels to get your body closer to where you want it to be? Realistically, I am not going to get the body I want naturally before I start a cycle. What would be the point? The Test is to get my body closer to where "I" want it to be. And, I am pretty happy with my natural progress, andlook very good for my age. And if I might say, I think my body is pretty rocking right now, so the test is basically my way of pushing it a little farther. So, diet is in check. BF% also in check. BP is under control, so I will resume as planned. 23, HA! Wait a few years and see how easy it is to add muscle or keep fat off. Sorry for the rant guys. Aggravates me when advice is given by someone with no previous experience and try to give "veteran" advice not because they actually know, just because they see what the actual vets are saying to other members.

You do understand I am not asking for criticism or advice dont you? I am for sure doing the cycle and I am posting before pics with basic diet. I am pretty well off as far asmy knowledge of fitness. Isnt the whole reason for using AAS at these levels to get your body closer to where you want it to be? Realistically, I am not going to get the body I want naturally before I start a cycle. What would be the point? The Test is to get my body closer to where "I" want it to be. And, I am pretty happy with my natural progress, andlook very good for my age. And if I might say, I think my body is pretty rocking right now, so the test is basically my way of pushing it a little farther. So, diet is in check. BF% also in check. BP is under control, so I will resume as planned. 23, HA! Wait a few years and see how easy it is to add muscle or keep fat off. Sorry for the rant guys. Aggravates me when advice is given by someone with no previous experience and try to give "veteran" advice not because they actually know, just because they see what the actual vets are saying to other members.
    Cool mate, I understand where you're coming from. Sorry if I came across as a douche in my posts.

With my first post I wasn't aware you were 30, apologies. You are in good shape for a 30 year old and fair enough that you want to take your physique to the next level. I still have a lot to learn.

Enjoy the cycle mate!

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    How long have you been on your current cycle when you took these pictures? obvious acne and hard nips.

infantry13 is offline Junior Member
    this is just my .02 man... but you can achieve alot more muscle hypertrophy if you go up to a higher rep range... 3-6 will get you really great strength gains, but its going to isolate the smaller muscle fibers... if you wanna hit those 6-7 layer thick unused muscles burnout's/ drop sets will square you away... thats my opinion on the subject, you're a grown ass man lol i would do what you're gunna do... lookin good though man! good luck on the journey im in the middle of one myself

Trying-Hard is offline Associate Member
    I am on the same exact cycle as my first and I just injected my first pin ever this past Thursday. I am hoping for a 15-18 lb gain and keep 10-12 after PCT.

Good luck on your cycle. =)

ANIMAL is offline Associate Member
    I know you said you're not looking for advice, but I would hop over to the nutrition forum ASAP!

Your 2 most important meals have ZERO GOOD carbs in it. Ditch those pixie stix. The whole "1 hour magic window" after you lift is BS and you DO NOT need sugar to help restore glycogen levels.

I HIGHLY suggest you re do your diet because you may think at your age you're unable to add mass, but you're not even eating correctly to do so. Your calorie intake is far below what it needs to be and you're not eating proper carbs. If you gain any muscle at all it's going to be from the gear only, and as soon as you get off, you'll lose it all.

You should be having complex carbs 1-1.5 hour before you lift and then again after your workout. If you don't, you're wasting your time and money.

If you want help with your diet I'd be happy to help you. Gear shouldn't be the reason to add muscle or lose fat when there is so much more you can do naturally. It's suppose to bring you to the next level basically once you've exhausted all other means IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by b23 View Post

You should be having complex carbs 1-1.5 hour before you lift.
    I used to think the same, but I am not sure this is true. Even the sticky on "how to bulk" on this forum has a protein/fat meal prior to working out. While I do think it is a good idea to have complex carbs prior to working out, I don't think it is absolutely necessary.

However, I do agree with you that his diet needs sever alterations to make it optimal for his bulking goals.

Quote Originally Posted by Trying-Hard View Post
    I used to think the same, but I am not sure this is true. Even the sticky on "how to bulk" on this forum has a protein/fat meal prior to working out. While I do think it is a good idea to have complex carbs prior to working out, I don't think it is absolutely necessary.

However, I do agree with you that his diet needs sever alterations to make it optimal for his bulking goals.
    OH! It's stickied, those must be the golden rules everyone has been ranting and raving about, if it's stickied it MUST be true.

I've personally tried many diets, thus proving to myself that you DO need complex carbs prior to a workout, regardless of what any sticky says.

The body runs on carbs/fat for energy, which I'm sure you know. If he was indeed bulking he is missing about 1500 or so calories from his current diet. In those 1500 calories there will be complex carbs in all of his meals PRIOR to him working out, which would mean that theoretically he would not "need" complex carbs 1-1.5 pre workout, because he would have already consumed complex carbs in his other meals in which his body has stored for later use, ie. his lift. He is trying to bulk, not lose fat, so the "well he will use his bodies fat for energy in the gym, which will serve as a double whammy, energy and cut" doesn't hold any water.

I was referring to his current diet which lacked good complex prior, so if he wanted to keep that diet for whatever reason, he would need complex carbs before his workout in order to fuel his workout. You can't drive a car without gas, same thing goes for the human body. You will not have the energy necessary to have a good workout to build muscle without fuel. Protein is not used for fuel and does NOTHING to give us energy. It is a building block for muscle growth and repair.

Protein/fat before a lift is fine, but I'm sure in that sticky it also shows the person having complex carbs in his other meals. Eating 500g of protein and 100g carbs isn't going to get you big, just real gassy and bloated.

OH! It's stickied, those must be the golden rules everyone has been ranting and raving about, if it's stickied it MUST be true.

I've personally tried many diets, thus proving to myself that you DO need complex carbs prior to a workout, regardless of what any sticky says.

The body runs on carbs/fat for energy, which I'm sure you know. If he was indeed bulking he is missing about 1500 or so calories from his current diet. In those 1500 calories there will be complex carbs in all of his meals PRIOR to him working out, which would mean that theoretically he would not "need" complex carbs 1-1.5 pre workout, because he would have already consumed complex carbs in his other meals in which his body has stored for later use, ie. his lift. He is trying to bulk, not lose fat, so the "well he will use his bodies fat for energy in the gym, which will serve as a double whammy, energy and cut" doesn't hold any water.

I was referring to his current diet which lacked good complex prior, so if he wanted to keep that diet for whatever reason, he would need complex carbs before his workout in order to fuel his workout. You can't drive a car without gas, same thing goes for the human body. You will not have the energy necessary to have a good workout to build muscle without fuel. Protein is not used for fuel and does NOTHING to give us energy. It is a building block for muscle growth and repair.

Protein/fat before a lift is fine, but I'm sure in that sticky it also shows the person having complex carbs in his other meals. Eating 500g of protein and 100g carbs isn't going to get you big, just real gassy and bloated.
    If you were referring that statement directly at his diet, then I would agree because his diet needs a lot of editing. But in general, I don't feel it is true. I do not have a complex carb meal prior to working out, and I only have 2/6 meals that are full of a lot of complex carbs (morning and PPWO), and I do just fine on my bulking diet.

Again, I am not saying his diet is OK, because it is obviously not and needs revision.

Quote Originally Posted by Trying-Hard View Post
    If you were referring that statement directly at his diet, then I would agree because his diet needs a lot of editing. But in general, I don't feel it is true. I do not have a complex carb meal prior to working out, and I only have 2/6 meals that are full of a lot of complex carbs (morning and PPWO), and I do just fine on my bulking diet.

Again, I am not saying his diet is OK, because it is obviously not and needs revision.
    yikes to your diet as well. good luck to you. stubbornness and "know it all" won't get you very far in body building. need to have an open mind. "just fine" never works for me.

OP didn't mean to jack thread, but hope you read all that and you're willing to make changes. Don't be so quick to shut others down who have been there and doing this for quite some time.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I think you jumped the gun a little but it is what it is, I did too. But, I do have to say your diet is not enough. Looks good, just up it a bit.

yikes to your diet as well. good luck to you. stubbornness and "know it all" won't get you very far in body building. need to have an open mind. "just fine" never works for me.

OP didn't mean to jack thread, but hope you read all that and you're willing to make changes. Don't be so quick to shut others down who have been there and doing this for quite some time.
    Not stubborn at all and I do have an open mind, which is why I am where I am at now in bodybuilding and physique. Anyway, keep an eye out on my log, and don't be hesitant to speak your mind in there..=)

Good luck, OP.

Live for the PUMP is offline Senior Member
    Following your progress.

Good Luck on maximum gains!

Sorry I have neglected the thread lately. I decided to hold off a few weeks due to my current work schedule. Iam re-thinking the cycle as well. I am not too sure I am going to run the proposed cycle. Now the diet I posted was only a sample to basically show the eating schedule and not so much the exact calories. I am not planning so much a bulking cycle as much as just adding some quality pounds. Wantingto keep lean and if I gain 5 solid, maintainable pounds, I am good with that. I will fire some progress up and inform you guys when it starts.

Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck View Post
    How long have you been on your current cycle when you took these pictures? obvious acne and hard nips.
    4 weeks off a Prop only cycle. Thats when I took the pics. I was going about it wrong and was corrected by a few members, so I stopped it about week 7. I have alwayshad the acne and can do absolutely nothing about it. It is there whether on or off cycle. I thinkit has mostly to do with sweating so much at work. I have used everything under the sun. Sometimes it will clear up for a few days, but always re-appears.

TheCanuck99 is offline New Member
    "get some feedback onto what I need to be really working hard at"

Wasn't looking for advice... lol bro you got mad.

Try nizoral for that acne.
    Last edited by TheCanuck99; 08-14-2012 at 04:36 PM.

Thread Information