Ben_66 is offline Junior Member

500mg of Test E and Intermittent Fasting

I'm starting Monday October 15th.

This is going to be a cycle of test with IF.

I can't seem to find any information on the net on doing a cycle and implementing Intermittent Fasting to your diet for Bulking. This style of eating has been very beneficial to my cutting. I am willing to be a Guenna-pig.

My goals for this cycle is:

1) get as strong as I have ever been in my life
    2) Gain lean muscle mass
    3) not gain as much fat

Cycle:
    250mg x 2 Test E (Mon-Thu) week 1-12

OCT:
    Armadex 0.25mg OED week 1-14
    HCG 250 ui x 2 (Mon-Thu) week 5-14

Vit: Multi, Vit D,E,C, Fish oil pills,

PCT:
    Clomid: 100/100/50/50
    Nolvadex : 40/40/20/20

Vit: Magnesium and Zinc, Vit D,E,C Fish oil,

My workout will consist of Progressive Overload and mostly if not all compounds movement and through implementing 5x5 workout. (this has worked very well for me in the past)

My diet is 300 calories over maintenance for now and obviously the IF protocol of 18/6 to 16/8 when I'll be having to up my calories

I will post before and after pics every month or 2 weeks, write My lifts and weight.

stpete is offline Banned
    Good Luck. Can you give a little more insight on your diet? And you'll be using 5x5 entire cycle?

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    I did IF for a year and tried to keep doing it on first cycle but couldnt get the necessary calories in. The cycle will speed up your metabolism and you'll require a good bit of surplus calories. I would say drop the IF and head to nutrition section for a checkup

Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    Good Luck. Can you give a little more insight on your diet? And you'll be using 5x5 entire cycle?
    Thanks Stpete,

My BMR is: 1728
    My TDEE is: 2679

Basically I'll be carb cycling and zig zagging my calories through the week. On Workout days I go 30% over my Tdee and low fat with high carbs and under 10% of my tdee and non workout day's higher fat low carb. And adjust from there. I'll have my bigger meal post-workout. I am eating 2 big meals a day right now but will make it to 3 in my eating window on Monday for the surplus.

I'm starting with a deload Monday of 20% and by week 4 hopefully the test will kick in and help with the lifts. I would hope I can last through the whole 12 weeks. I'm sure I'll have to deload. I'll be adding 5 pounds to my lift every new session.

StPete if you have any advice or recommendation please go a head, I have a lot of respect for your knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588 View Post
    I did IF for a year and tried to keep doing it on first cycle but couldnt get the necessary calories in. The cycle will speed up your metabolism and you'll require a good bit of surplus calories. I would say drop the IF and head to nutrition section for a checkup
    Thanks for your concern Patrick, I'm going to go through it. I know how to diet. I don't want to go back to having 8 meals a day. I have no problem eating over 1500 calories per meal. IF has been the best thing for me. If its not working out like it did with you then for sure I'll go back to the 6 meals and use IF for only cutting and maintaining. Won't know till I try.

I guess I should update this.

I'm on week 3 of PCT. My recovery is fantastic, no libido problems. no acne, not tired. (first time using HCG and I will never go without it ever again. I have to give it credit). Also I take my PCT before bed with ZMA's

Well this cycle was somewhat of a failure. I ended up getting really strong, but I only managed to gain a solid 7 pounds of pure muscle the rest water/fat. And the good news I've kept the weight but now obviously my pump is gone and I think all the extra food I have been eating Post cycle gave me a bit of a gut.

The good news is that I'm still bulking till the end of March and I've been adding 1.5 to 2 pounds per week (probably if not 3/4 of fat) so far. In april I'm cutting till August and restart in September lean gain. I've also switch 5x5 to GVT 10x10 and wow I'm getting great result with it.

In Conclusion IMHO IF is the f**king shit. I will probably never do a bulk and IF ever again since my goal is 5'9 185 pounds and 10%. I'm currently 191pounds 16.5% BF and 5'889.

BBTrevor is offline Junior Member
    Nice update! Good luck with your bulk until March, train hard and bulk up you can surely put on some more weight that wont be fat water weight, lean gains work great also on the right cycle im about to start a lean gains cycle myself next month was bulking before as well, wishing you success!

Thread Information