Arms: **
    Chest: **
    Quads: **

Macros:
    Calories: 2500
    Protein: 250
    Carbs: 230
    Fats: 70

Following IIFYM protocols with food choices, always weighing and logging my macros. Will increase cals by 100-200 weekly or at an as needed basis.

Cycle & PCT:
    Cycle:
    wk 1-12 test e 500mg/wk
    wk 4 - 14 HCG 250iu 2x wk(I have 5000ius total and im still unsure if to run it this way or to run it from the 2nd last week of my cycle with higher doses..opinions please)
    Adex .5mg EOD or E3D

PCT:
    wk 14 - 17 nolva 40/20/20/20
    wk 14 - 17 clomid 50/50/25/25

Getting pictures/measurements taken on sunday, will update this and log all progress(will include pics every 2 weeks)

Started yesterday, 1st pin in right quad - Went well except for half way sticking the needle in, my muscle twitched for a split second then relaxed again. Bit of cork but managed to train legs today! Anyone know if that twitching is normal? Did i hit a nerve or something..?

Added pictures of me from exactly one year ago following a 10 week cut.
    Last edited by zeeibi; 02-09-2015 at 10:59 PM.

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zeeibi
    Stats:
    23 years old
    5'11
    76kg
    11-12% bf

Measurements:
    Arms: **
    Chest: **
    Quads: **

Macros:
    Calories: 2500
    Protein: 250
    Carbs: 230
    Fats: 70

Following IIFYM protocols with food choices, always weighing and logging my macros. Will increase cals by 100-200 weekly or at an as needed basis.

Cycle & PCT:
    Cycle:
    wk 1-12 test e 500mg/wk
    wk 5 - 14 HCG 250iu 2x wk(I have 4500ius total and im still unsure if to run it this way or to run it from the 2nd last week of my cycle with higher doses..opinions please)

PCT:
    wk 14 - 17 nolva 40/20/20/20
    wk 14 - 17 clomid 50/50/25/25

Getting pictures/measurements taken on sunday, will update this and log all progress(will include pics every 2 weeks)

Started yesterday, 1st pin in right quad - Went well except for half way sticking the needle in, my muscle twitched for a split second then relaxed again. Bit of cork but managed to train legs today! Anyone know if that twitching is normal? Did i hit a nerve or something..?
    Hey buddy, you've already started, otherwise I would of said gain a little more weight. What AI are you running?
    I think you'll find that you will be criticized for running the IIFYM routine for food, it's too easy to eat dirty that way.
    Your macro split looks ok, but what's your TDEE?
    Your cycle and PCT looks ok to me, but I'll let the experts chime in here.

zeeibi is offline Junior Member
    Yes could probably have gained more weight as a natural but have trained consistently for 3 years and the time felt right to start now.

Alot of people criticize the IIFYM routines but i have used it for the past year and find no difference then eatting "clean only". I simply log everything i eat and weigh everything. My calories seem low but ive found my maintenance to be around 2.2-2.3kcal as i have a very sedentary lifestyle because of my job.
    As for AI i have adex on hand and will use at 0.5mg EOD or E3D - forgot to add this to the OP.

Doesnt allow me to add pictures because im under 25 post count :/

Trained Legs yesterday(quads + calves)

good session, trained through the cork i had from the first jab..quite happy with that.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Hi ZB,

Just wanted to add that your hCG is fine the way you have it laid out, but start it at wk 4 at the latest. And just make sure to stop it 3-4 days before you begin PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    Hi ZB,

Just wanted to add that your hCG is fine the way you have it laid out, but start it at wk 4 at the latest. And just make sure to stop it 3-4 days before you begin PCT.
    Thx, yea just checked my HCG actually have 5000ius so will start it from wk 4(just updated the OP)
    Also does it matter which days i take the hcg? read somewere that people take it 2 days after they pin for some reason?

Run hCG the day before your test injections for optimum results.

Run hCG the day before your test injections for optimum results.
    thanks will do start wk4!

smashed back + biceps today.

Quote Originally Posted by zeeibi View Post
    thanks will do start wk4!

smashed back + biceps today.
    Youre welcome. Good job bud!

2nd pin today. Left quad..went really smooth little pain and hardly any cork.

Went gym and trained shoulders!

Just wanna get 25 posts so i can post some pics :/

Another day another jab! Right quad all went well.
    no pain and no cork even hours later!

bout to head off to train chest!!

Some pumped pictures today following a chest workout..

Start of week 2.
    Last edited by zeeibi; 02-09-2015 at 10:58 PM.

Looking good buddy!

Looking good buddy!
    thx u sir! Just got back from gym destroyed arms! Im not sure if its placebo at this stage or im jst imagining it but i feel slightly strong and i defs look alot fuller all over

Yesterday i went to the hospital with chest pains and difficulty breathing was was kept there over night. It came up during a music festival were i was drinking abit etc..
    They did many blood tests, ECGs and ultrasounds of my heart and they told me i had pericarditis.

The ECGs came back good and the ultrasound showed my heart was fine. They told me it wasnt linked to test use and told me to take at least a week off training.
    Has anyone else had experience with this after starting a cycle?

I think im going to take there advice on having a week or so off but just want to know what peoples thoughts are on continuing the cycle or not?

Thanks

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have no medical knowledge. I would think though that anything heart related should not be taken lightly. Take the week off as suggested by the doctors.
    Lets see what the vets think on this topic, it may be something that a few people get and you can work through, or, it may be something that you need to take serious and cut the gear. Good luck either way!

Quote Originally Posted by krugerr View Post
    I have no medical knowledge. I would think though that anything heart related should not be taken lightly. Take the week off as suggested by the doctors.
    Lets see what the vets think on this topic, it may be something that a few people get and you can work through, or, it may be something that you need to take serious and cut the gear. Good luck either way!

Ye i was hoping some of the vets would throw some advice my way, the docs did tell me hormone use wasnt related but still would rather ppl more experienced with test use advice.
    I tried to make a new thread about this but it wont let me

Also wondering if i should start taking my adex .5mg EOD from now or from when i notice side effects. Ive had 4 pins so far and no real water weight, blood pressure was fine and no gyno signs.. ?

Yesterday i went to the hospital with chest pains and difficulty breathing was was kept there over night. It came up during a music festival were i was drinking abit etc..
    They did many blood tests, ECGs and ultrasounds of my heart and they told me i had pericarditis.

The ECGs came back good and the ultrasound showed my heart was fine. They told me it wasnt linked to test use and told me to take at least a week off training.
    Has anyone else had experience with this after starting a cycle?

I think im going to take there advice on having a week or so off but just want to know what peoples thoughts are on continuing the cycle or not?

Thanks
    I would follow your doctors advice.

Also wondering if i should start taking my adex .5mg EOD from now or from when i notice side effects. Ive had 4 pins so far and no real water weight, blood pressure was fine and no gyno signs.. ?
    Begin your AI now. But i would start at .25mg EOD and titrate up, not down.

As for the cycle i think i will continue it for now, from the research ive done on pericarditis there isnt any links from testosterone use, its all mainly from flus or virus :/

Would still really like the VETs opinions on this tho!
    Last edited by zeeibi; 11-29-2012 at 12:44 AM.

Week 3 pin 1 - right quad!

first time i was able to do the entire jab process alone and all went well!
    Feeling alot better each day and seeing cardiologist on monday hopefully he will give me the OK to get back to training! very keen!

Still eatting big my appetite is increasing daily, parents are starting to comment :/
    Also sex drive is slightly higher then normal.

Just took first dose of arimidex 0.25, gna do that at E3D and increase if need be. will go for bloodtests in 2 weeks or so.

EDIT - bit of stomach ache bout 30 minutes after taking adex :/ ?? standard or ?
    Last edited by zeeibi; 11-29-2012 at 01:44 AM.

Woke up today feeling like i got hit by a bus..whole body feels exhausted n really weird taste in my mouth...

could it be from the adex?

Week 3 pin 2 - left quad

All good. Seen the cardiologist today and was told not to train for another week :/ sigh this is frustrating but i should b back into it just in time for the gear to kick in...

lovex is offline Associate Member

what is need to start AI..when he says there is no signs of gyno or anything similar to it.....

New2game305 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovex

what is need to start AI..when he says there is no signs of gyno or anything similar to it.....
    Here yah go, I hope you change your mind about that Ai

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...o#.ULGEYjnueec

Got myself back in the gym yesterday.

Took it easy didnt try to load too much weight. Trained legs in bout 45 minutes and was out of there. Going to try easy myself back in untill i feel 110% with the heart. Shorter sessions but still felt really good and got a crazy pump!

New2game305 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zeeibi
    Got myself back in the gym yesterday.

Took it easy didnt try to load too much weight. Trained legs in bout 45 minutes and was out of there. Going to try easy myself back in untill i feel 110% with the heart. Shorter sessions but still felt really good and got a crazy pump!
    So you're on 30-45 second rest time regime?

If you are that's awesome, get great results and you finish your workouts faster

Quote Originally Posted by New2game305 View Post
    So you're on 30-45 second rest time regime?

If you are that's awesome, get great results and you finish your workouts faster
    giving myself about a minute to 1.5 minutes for this first week while i ease back into gym then ill drop the rest time down.

Weight yesterday was 78.5kg...End of week 4 now, time to push calories higher

Went today and got bloods done. Was only able to get Estradiol, testosterone and full blood count.

Its end of week 4 so keen to see were my levels are at. i get results back 1 week from today.

Also went n had a quick back session. felt quite alot stronger and the pump i got was painful haha

Thread Information