First cycle results.

Testo C 1000 EW. 10 weeks.

Starting weight 92 kilos.
    Mid cycle 102 kilos
    End of cycle 106 kilos.

PCT
    Dropped down to 103 after one week.
    End of PCT up at 107 kilos.

4 weeks after PCT 107 kilos. Gaining strenght. Havent lost any strenght whatsoever

Strengh gains:
    Max bench press before cycle 120X1
    End of cycle 170X1
    Today- 4 weeks AFTER pct 175x1

Gained some body fat. I dont notice it at all but i know I must have.

Side effects.
    INTENSE Acne. Still is there today and its horrible. Like the acne you see in horror pictures.
    Abscess infection in my leg. TWICE. Could not walk half the duration of cycle. Could not do any leg exercises for 10 weeks. Still cant squat due to my knee hurts. It was swollen from tie to knee.
    I already suffered from deppresion pre cycle. During PCT i struggled, alot.
    My deppresion is alot worse today.

Dont have any pics I am afraid. I wouldnt even show em if I had. My acne is so horrible

JJ78 is offline Senior Member
    Thats a lot of test bro.

I would live to see the pics. This is a forum, nobody knows who you are. You should post them up just so people know what they might expect from a large dose of test for 10 weeks.

My buddy always gets nasty acne from test also, no big deal. Ive had zits so big on my chest that they scared and I had to stick a needle in them just to drain em

diabolicsoul is offline Associate Member
    Judging by your stats, you were way above 15% Bf pre cycle, or you are very tall.

Why did you feel justified in taking 1g of test a week for a first cycle? Did you use an AI?, what was your pct like?

How old are you? and how long have you been training for?

You were only benching 120 and now 170. You could have achieved that so easily naturally, without all the acne and side effects.

Dan55 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diabolicsoul View Post
    Judging by your stats, you were way above 15% Bf pre cycle, or you are very tall.

Why did you feel justified in taking 1g of test a week for a first cycle? Did you use an AI?, what was your pct like?

How old are you? and how long have you been training for?

You were only benching 120 and now 170. You could have achieved that so easily naturally, without all the acne and side effects.

I am 1.96 tall. Very tall indeed.

Did not use AI during cycle. PCT was clomid/nolva 100 100 50 50 40 40 20 20.

24 years old. Training for 2..

Yes. It was reckless done. Perhaps I should have waited another year. I should have started in lower dosages.
    But whats done is done. I cant reverse it and i learnt from it. Thats what matters.

120 bench is nothing special. But I have rather long arms. By that I mean real long arms so a full motion bench press is rather heavy for me.. But upping 50 kilos in 10 weeks in bench press aka 110lbs is fair to say not possible with natural training. Took me 2 years to go from 70-120kg in benchpress.

diabolicsoul is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan55 View Post
    I am 1.96 tall. Very tall indeed.

Did not use AI during cycle. PCT was clomid/nolva 100 100 50 50 40 40 20 20.

24 years old. Training for 2..

Yes. It was reckless done. Perhaps I should have waited another year. I should have started in lower dosages.
    But whats done is done. I cant reverse it and i learnt from it. Thats what matters.

120 bench is nothing special. But I have rather long arms. By that I mean real long arms so a full motion bench press is rather heavy for me.. But upping 50 kilos in 10 weeks in bench press aka 110lbs is fair to say not possible with natural training. Took me 2 years to go from 70-120kg in benchpress.
    I assumed 120x1 was 120 lbs, not kg. That's a lot better

An AI would have probably helped a lot with your acne. Just for future reference.

Sick_beard is offline Banned
    Pics plz <<

JJ78 is offline Senior Member
    Man if I took 1gram My wife would leave me for trying to bang her every second of the day. I would probably be jerkin off every 20 minutes.

And yes, I would probably ahve some pretty nasty acne also.

Post em up dude

Dan55 is offline New Member
    Its clearly stated I dont have any pictures.

I didnt bother to take pictures before cycle so theres not much to see.

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan55 View Post
    Testo C 1000 EW. 10 weeks.

Starting weight 92 kilos.
    Mid cycle 102 kilos
    End of cycle 106 kilos.

PCT
    Dropped down to 103 after one week.
    End of PCT up at 107 kilos.

4 weeks after PCT 107 kilos. Gaining strenght. Havent lost any strenght whatsoever

Strengh gains:
    Max bench press before cycle 120X1
    End of cycle 170X1
    Today- 4 weeks AFTER pct 175x1

Gained some body fat. I dont notice it at all but i know I must have.

Side effects.
    INTENSE Acne. Still is there today and its horrible. Like the acne you see in horror pictures.
    Abscess infection in my leg. TWICE. Could not walk half the duration of cycle. Could not do any leg exercises for 10 weeks. Still cant squat due to my knee hurts. It was swollen from tie to knee.
    I already suffered from deppresion pre cycle. During PCT i struggled, alot.
    My deppresion is alot worse today.

Dont have any pics I am afraid. I wouldnt even show em if I had. My acne is so horrible

First cycle 1g of test wtf were u thinking?

Clearly you have done no research to prepare yourself for this cycle, your side effects is enough to scare any member of this board. This whole cycle was destined for disaster. I would advise you to get blood work done see where u stand on paper with everything, and for gods sake go see a dermatologist and get your acne sorted out. Also if your depression gets sever see your doctor, i hate to say it anti depressants could help. Dont take it personally, im just trying to help you.

You claim your 24, yet in your profile it says 34. Im prob thinking even younger.
    Last edited by boz; 01-22-2013 at 08:48 AM.

mbwood is offline New Member
    LOL why are you taking 1gram of test

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boz

First cycle 1g of test wtf were u thinking?

Clearly you have done no research to prepare yourself for this cycle, your side effects is enough to scare any member of this board. This whole cycle was destined for disaster. I would advise you to get blood work done see where u stand on paper with everything, and for gods sake go see a dermatologist and get your acne sorted out. Also if your depression gets sever see your doctor, i hate to say it anti depressants could help. Dont take it personally, im just trying to help you.

You claim your 24, yet in your profile it says 34. Im prob thinking even younger.
    Agreed. I smell a fat troll.

jedax is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Agreed. I smell a fat troll.
    x2 1g

Kelectronic is offline New Member
    Holy sh!t, you gained 30lbs? o_O

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    This op is yet to exist ever again...........

Thread Information