Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By OnTheSauce

Thread: Test Cyp/ Deca/ E.Q. for 16 weeks.

mmaelite is offline New Member

Test Cyp/ Deca/ E.Q. for 16 weeks.

I just completed this cycle. 2 shots a week a ml of each. The test was 300mg/deca 300mg/e.q. 250mg. I took this cycle because I had an injury that caused loss of gym time and weight, and of course strength. I started out at 188lbs and could put up 225 for my 1 rep max. Bed rest got me good. Anyways, today is my final shot and im at 220lbs and my gains in strength and mass were great. Just bench alone I got over 100 pounds added. By the time I finished I was warming up with what I used to max lol. I am now getting ready to run sust250/masteron and dbol .

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    U need to pct and take time off
    mmaelite likes this.

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    keep all your threads together you just posted this, besides the numbers of course

NEED ADVICE! ive ran a few cycles but....

you are not ready

yeah, I wanted to share that info on this header. Anyways, I keep hearing to take time off and pct, but I also have heard of people cycling for a year straight and then doing pct and coming out fine. since I have a lot better genes than most I feel like I can do a back to back cycle and be fine. I got some pro v and some pct products. Ill let you know how it goes.

ksingh93 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mmaelite View Post
    yeah, i wanted to share that info on this header. Anyways, i keep hearing to take time off and pct, but i also have heard of people cycling for a year straight and then doing pct and coming out fine. Since i have a lot better genes than most i feel like i can do a back to back cycle and be fine. I got some pro v and some pct products. Ill let you know how it goes.
    thats called cruise and blast its not like they take high doses throughout the year. And they are mostly pro bodybuilders.

Quote Originally Posted by ksingh93 View Post
    thats called cruise and blast its not like they take high doses throughout the year. And they are mostly pro bodybuilders.
    your right. although one power lifter stayed heavy for a year he said he got lucky and wouldn't recommend it. ive already been talked out of it. im going to pct and take time off. then take something else. im waiting to hear some good stacks people recommend.

If u got good results from these compounds stick with them jus up the dose little bit if ur goal is same

Quote Originally Posted by ksingh93 View Post
    If u got good results from these compounds stick with them jus up the dose little bit if ur goal is same
    ok, that's good to know. I just heard from a few people to mix the test for your receptors. like go cyp, then switch to prop or sust etc.

Quote Originally Posted by mmaelite View Post
    ok, that's good to know. I just heard from a few people to mix the test for your receptors. Like go cyp, then switch to prop or sust etc.
    thats when you are not comming off if you are comming off doing pct then no need but u can try diff compounds and experiment with em. Your receptors ll give good response to low dose you used in the cycle before if u take time off

Thread Information