Like Tree79Likes

Thread: Inkedup's Road to Redeption Log!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DontTaseMeBro View Post
    can't wait to see the progress. your diet and workouts look spot on.

anything you can share about your experience with the deca would be much appreciated. I was thinking of adding it to a future cycle; but I still have much to learn about using 19-nor's effectively and managing sides. I was always scared of how hard and how long they shut you down (especially deca), but after I saw how low my natural test already is, I don't have near as much to fear as I thought.
    Well your talking to the right guy re deca . I leterally run it every cycle. Sometime only at 150-200mgs/week, but literally every cycle. I love it. It makes me feel amazing and i get fantastic gains on it. When you get it up around the 600-800mg/week mark its pretty damn amazing , esp at 800 (for me anyway). The precuations I take are making sure I stop it earlier than other substances in cycle and I extend my pct to 6 weeks. Those things along with hcg on cycle seem to help. Oh dammit that remonds me I havent been logging my hcg shots! I do them 2x/week at 250iu's each shot.

DontTaseMeBro is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Well your talking to the right guy re deca. I leterally run it every cycle. Sometime only at 150-200mgs/week, but literally every cycle. I love it. It makes me feel amazing and i get fantastic gains on it. When you get it up around the 600-800mg/week mark its pretty damn amazing , esp at 800 (for me anyway). The precuations I take are making sure I stop it earlier than other substances in cycle and I extend my pct to 6 weeks. Those things along with hcg on cycle seem to help. Oh dammit that remonds me I havent been logging my hcg shots! I do them 2x/week at 250iu's each shot.
    The recommendations regarding how much test with how much deca seem all over the place. I was first thinking 500/500 each week. Then considered 400 test and 600-750 deca. I'm still months away and totally enjoying my test-only cycle but trying to study up and get an idea for what would work best down the road.
    jimmyinkedup likes this.

Blog Entries
    The recommendations regarding how much test with how much deca seem all over the place. I was first thinking 500/500 each week. Then considered 400 test and 600-750 deca. I'm still months away and totally enjoying my test-only cycle but trying to study up and get an idea for what would work best down the road.
    500T/600D is nice. I like that a lot.....

DontTaseMeBro is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    500T/600D is nice. I like that a lot.....
    thanks for the info, jimmy.
    jimmyinkedup likes this.

Blog Entries
    thanks for the info, jimmy.
    No problem. The key is managing estrogen. Control your e2 to manage sides and at least have prami on hand if not take it. Im taking 800mgs deca /week and I take .5mgs prami daily at night before bed with some food in my stomach. Start off at .25 for a week and then after a week up it to .5mg. For me deca is a phenominal steroid . My body feels amaazing when I take it. Anyway any other ?'s or anything just ask bro.

Thread Information