Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Tommy T's First Cycle Log: Test E Only

Tommy_T is offline Junior Member

Tommy T's First Cycle Log: Test E Only

Intro
    Hey guys long time lurker, first time poster here. Although I am only 23 years old (24 by the end of this cycle), I feel as though I've finally built a solid enough base and gained enough knowledge to finally try AAS. I want to keep this cycle fairly simple in order to determine how my body reacts to the gear. I'm currently enrolled in college which means plenty of free time to focus on the gym/diet but it also means I'm quite broke, which is another reason I am not adding any additional compounds.

Cycle
    Week 1-12: Test E 250mg 2x week (Tues/Fri)
    Week 1-12: Amiridex 0.5mg EOD
    Week 4-12: hcg 250iu 2x week

Week 15-18: Nolva 40/20/20/20
    Week 15-18: Clomid 100/50/50/50

Still not sure on the hcg... The cost/benefit ratio just doesn't seem to be great enough and a little testicular atrophy won't bother me. I still may add it in after week 4.

Stats
    Height: 6.0'
    Weight: 230Lbs
    Bf: 17%
    Bench: 295x5
    Squat: 325x5
    Deadlift: 365x5

Background
    Been training for about 5+ years with diet in check for the last 2. I would consider myself ectomorphic (high metabolism/ difficulty gaining weight) so for me to get all the way up to 230lbs clean was a huge accomplishment and 17%bf naturally at that weight ain't to shabby in my opinion. I feel as though my upper body is quite sufficient at the moment with the exception of my abs, but what do you expect at 230. So for this cycle my goal is to focus on lowering my bf% and my lower body as my squat/deadlift are quite pitiful for my current weight.

Diet
    I've been cutting for the last 6 weeks for this cycle. Started at 240 and I am now down to 230lbs. I honestly find I look a lot better at a higher weight and enjoy being "bulkier", abs were never a focus of mine. Currently eating about 3600 calories using a 40/40/20 ratio which works out to about 345g of carbs, 345g of protein and 90g of fat. I plan on sticking with this for the first few weeks of my cycle and adjust it accordingly. I like to stick to eating the same thing every day as its just easier for me to stay on track. I'll prob post my entire diet in a few days.

Training
    I'm currently doing a modified version of Layne Norton's PHAT program and plan on continuing with it as it has a heavy focus on legs which I definitely lack at the moment. So basically it looks something like this:
    Heavy Days (3-5/6-10 rep range)
    Mon: Chest/Bi's/Tri's
    Tues: Legs/Abs
    Wed: Back/Shoulders/Calfs
    Rest
    Hypertrophy Days (8-12/12-15 rep range)
    Fri: Chest/Bi's/Tri's
    Sat: Legs/Abs
    Sun: Back/Shoulders/Calfs
    Rest
    Repeat

Conc
    I'll post pictures probably later this week. Had a little bit of a cheat day yesterday, seeing as it might be a while before I have any more cheat days/meals so I'm looking a little bloated at the moment. I plan on updating you guys on the cycle every few days provided school doesn't get to crazy. I'll let you know how the injects are going, how my mood is, how my lifts are going etc. So I hope to hear some feedback from y'all even if its just a "hey how's it going" or even a "go **** yourself!" haha!
    Last edited by Tommy_T; 03-02-2014 at 07:52 PM.

Week 1: Day 2
    So first pin was today, drew with a 22g and injected right glute with a 25g. Oh man the 25g went right in, didn't even feel it! I had a little bit of difficulty trying to aspirate the syringe to check for blood, still not sure if I did it right. Also was surprised at how hard I had to push the plunger to get er all in there but just glad it's done and I'm already looking forward to my next inject! No blood, and very minimal PIP! Probably go for a quad inject next time!

Trained legs today, wasn't the greatest workout as I recently suffered a minor knee injury, so haven't been going full tilt on the squats. I'll probably have to invest in some knee straps eventually as they've been bothering me a lot lately.

mauz is offline Associate Member
    use 23g needle a lot easier to push .

Quote Originally Posted by mauz View Post
    use 23g needle a lot easier to push .
    Yea 23g would have been my first choice but the pharmacy I went to didn't carry them. I'll deff try the 23g once I run out of these 25's

wicked442 is offline Associate Member
    Why 2 serms for a simple test cycle? Anything else in pct?

Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    Why 2 serms for a simple test cycle? Anything else in pct?
    Yea wasn't too sure on the clomid for a simple test cycle. Figured it would be good to have just in case, probably decide later on whether to take it or not. And yep just the Clomid and Nolva

Week 1: Day 5
    So did my second injection today. Left glute and it went a whole lot worse then my first inject. I'm right handed and the fact that I had trouble aspirating/injecting with my right, well you can only imagine how much worse it was with my left hand. Shaky as hell, I think it's safe to say I will experience some PIP on this one. I think I'll probably stick with right glute, right quad until I start the hcg injections.

Yea so I ordered another vial of test e, so I will extend my cycle to 12 weeks, prob have some extra test left over after the cycle, which is okay. Also ordered hcg, I figured if I'm going to do a cycle I'm going to do it right.

I'll probably be posting my before cycle pictures tonight so stay tuned!

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Looks solid

When using the 25ga, warm the oil in syringe. Pushes very well, I hated 25ga before and used 23's. But, the 25's do feel better

PCT looks just fine

HCG is not a must by any means, but it is very cheap. I run it when I am bridging cycles now, just cause I have a ton on hand.

That's about it man

rp7r is offline New Member
    this is similar to my cycle and i will be following

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Looks solid

When using the 25ga, warm the oil in syringe. Pushes very well, I hated 25ga before and used 23's. But, the 25's do feel better

PCT looks just fine

HCG is not a must by any means, but it is very cheap. I run it when I am bridging cycles now, just cause I have a ton on hand.

That's about it man
    Yea man I like the 25g too. Easy to go in and seems to cause minimal pip! But yea I'll deff try heating it up. Do you just run the syringe under warm water? Because if this doesn't work I'll have to switch over to the 23g's, which isn't a big deal.

And yea I just got my HCG in today and it's in powder form which I didn't realise... Apparently I have to mix it in with antibacterial static water which seems like a ****ing hassle! Unfortunately I didn't get my HCG for cheap either.. cost me nearly as much as my test vial, so I'd hate to see it go to waste

As promised, my before pictures for the cycle. Keep in mind I'm about 230lbs here, supposedly 17% bf, although unsure how accurate that is. I'll probably stay in a caloric deficit for the first few weeks of my cycle. Pics didn't come in as clear as I would have wanted, shitty iphone camera... Also I ****ing hate taking selfies! Black circles are to cover tattoos/scars. I'll try and post new pics every 3 weeks or so, hopefully with a better camera.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pic1.jpg 
Views:	5585 
Size:	367.0 KB 
ID:	148691 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pic2.jpg 
Views:	19833 
Size:	588.5 KB 
ID:	148692Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pic3.jpg 
Views:	2907 
Size:	491.6 KB 
ID:	148693

dat bicep

Quote Originally Posted by rp7r View Post
    dat bicep
    Haha this pic was taken after chest/arms day. So safe to say I had a bit of a pump still going!

what site are you injecting, I chose outer right thigh for my first one Tuesday and it still hurts enough to be annoying

I did my left and right glute so far. And basically no post injection pain. I feel it a bit when I lie/sit down but that's it. It may also be because I'm using a relatively small needle size. I may try a thigh or quad injection for my next one

I found it an awkward angle to try and reach my glute but I want to try it.

Blog Entries
    Fvck injecting my ass again

I only run upper body now, pecs, tri's, no bi's and delts

Heat my syringe right over the electric stove. It's a must when injecting high dose per Ml gear unless you love pain.

You look aight, about where I was when I started, maybe a little bigger.

Gl man, juice away

Haha! Thanks man, I'll deff give that a try!

I still don't feel confident enough in my skills for upper body injections. I feel as though I'm more likely to hit a vein. Plus I though I read somewhere that glutes are better able to absorb the test? I dunno, maybe that's just some bro science. Probably try right quad for next injection!

Blog Entries
    All bull shit - Stay away from quads from everything I have heard.

Upped body is easy as fvck. I go through veins randomly, it makes no diff. I can't see my tri very well & shit just happens.

When you do, it's not that bad. I just have all my shit on hand if I do. I had my 1st full on blood squirt. I heard of these, but never had one after over a 100 shots or so. Just blood, seals up - & didn't even leave a bruise.

Week 2: Day 9
    Third injection was this morning. Ended up going with right quad and went pretty well, not painful at all? Although I guess I'll know for sure by tomorrow. I tried heating under warm water but I don't think it had much of an effect and I couldn't heat over the stove because my roomates were in the other room. But quad was much easier to aspirate and push seeing as I wasn't trying to reach behind like when I did glutes. Prob alternate quads for the time being.

Still not feeling anything. Benched 3 plates a side (315) for 3 the other day which is a new PR but this has been something I've been working up to. I'm now benching as much as I squat, which is pretty ****ing sad...

Also I was wondering if anyone knew how to cut a 1mg amiridex pill in half. I tried using a knife and the pill basically exploded... Razor blade perhaps?

I use a super sharp balisong knife to cut mine in half and it works fine. 315 bench is about twice my body weight... I hope I can bench that by the end of my cycle !

I use a super sharp balisong knife to cut mine in half and it works fine. 315 bench is about twice my body weight... I hope I can bench that by the end of my cycle !
    I had to look up what a balisong knife was cuz I had no clue. Are those even street legal haha!? I believe one of my roomates has one of those bad boys that I can borrow

Megalomaniac is offline New Member
    Following this log as Test-E is what I would be interested in. Benched 315 - I want that under my belt! 290 max for me at the moment!

mauz is offline Associate Member
    I use a thumb tack just press it down right in center works pretty good . u could prob use safety pin to . heard of people using scalpels .also you can buy pill cutter at gnc don't know how good they work though.

Mezz is offline Junior Member
    can we get some update pics please?

Quote Originally Posted by Mezz View Post
    can we get some update pics please?
    Yea for sure dude! I'll probably be posting pics every 3 weeks. It's still too early to see any changes yet, only on second week.

Week 2: Day 12
    Just did my 4th inject today. Left quad, pretty smooth. Hit a nerve on my first time, gave me a little jolt haha! Still no recognizable changes yet, starting to regret not adding a kickstarter, but oh well, guess I will just have to be patient.

One thing I've noticed is that I've been a little over confident in my lifts. Was doing bench the other day, like 265lbs or something (no spot), I was clearly at failure, but I was like hey I'm one gear now, I got this one last rep!!! NOPE! Dropped it on my chest and had to roll it off, looked like a total tard!

I'll post my weight update on sunday because that will have marked 2 weeks. Don't expect anything drastic, remember I'm sticking with a calorie deficit for the first part of my cycle.

Week 2: Day 14
    So today marks 2 weeks complete. Just weighed in at 232lbls, which is kind of weird seeing as I've only decreased calories since I started the cycle and have been following my diet to a t. Measured bf% and was a little under 17% so must be putting on some muscle.

From what I've heard 2 weeks in is still a little early to show any effects but I've been extremely focused during my workouts lately which has resulted in me setting several new PRs for upper body exercises. In fact I just benched 315lbs for five yesterday (little help on last rep). Still no PRs in legs though, in fact since I've been cutting I've noticed my squats, leg presses has been slightly decreasing and so has the size of my legs which I'm not too happy about.

Hoping I will start to feel the effects of the gear sometime next week as I've heard 3-4 weeks is usually how long it takes for a test e cycle. Just wondering how all of you first noticed that the gear was working? Atrophy? Vascularity? Heavier lifts?

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Hey buddy!

2weeks in some libido, better sleep and recovery, overall good feeling (not the superhuman yet)

Around week 4 better pumps, strength increase and the muscle gaining starts.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaspaco View Post
    Hey buddy!

2weeks in some libido, better sleep and recovery, overall good feeling (not the superhuman yet)

Around week 4 better pumps, strength increase and the muscle gaining starts.
    Haha yea that seems about right! I have been feeling overall better, but nothing superhuman yet!

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Is your a'dex legit?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Is your a'dex legit?
    As far as I can tell... Why do you ask?

CrookedBones is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy_T View Post
    Week 2: Day 12
    Just did my 4th inject today. Left quad, pretty smooth. Hit a nerve on my first time, gave me a little jolt haha! Still no recognizable changes yet, starting to regret not adding a kickstarter, but oh well, guess I will just have to be patient.

One thing I've noticed is that I've been a little over confident in my lifts. Was doing bench the other day, like 265lbs or something (no spot), I was clearly at failure, but I was like hey I'm one gear now, I got this one last rep!!! NOPE! Dropped it on my chest and had to roll it off, looked like a total tard!

I'll post my weight update on sunday because that will have marked 2 weeks. Don't expect anything drastic, remember I'm sticking with a calorie deficit for the first part of my cycle.
    Funny the first time I read this, but a little scary. Be careful!

Quote Originally Posted by CrookedBones View Post
    Funny the first time I read this, but a little scary. Be careful!
    Yea good thing it wasn't decline bench! I always ask for a spot now though

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy_T View Post
    As far as I can tell... Why do you ask?
    Just wondering if it isn't and you are aromatising and holding water as your weight gain. Particularly if you are eating below maintenance.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Just wondering if it isn't and you are aromatising and holding water as your weight gain. Particularly if you are eating below maintenance.
    Actually that probably makes sense, I missed a few days taking my AI last week. Going to make sure I take it from now on, water retention is the last thing I want at the moment.

what does everyone have against water retention, isn't it good to be full of water to deliver nutrients to your muscles better?

what does everyone have against water retention, isn't it good to be full of water to deliver nutrients to your muscles better?
    I'm trying to cut a little bit at the moment though. So I don't want to look overly bloated.

Week 3: Day 16
    5th inject today, right quad. First time I pinned, blood started gushing immediately, not sure if that means I hit a vein? Either way I used another needle and choose another injection sight just to be safe. Not much else to report, workouts have been going good. Still nothing superhuman as I mentioned earlier.
    Last edited by Tommy_T; 03-06-2014 at 08:27 PM.
    grandforks likes this.

scrawny2fit is offline New Member
    Sounds like you cycle is going well. Keep up the good work.

I'm a long time lurker myself. I just felt compelled to say I wouldn't call you an ectomorph haha. I am pretty close to your age and height and it took me 5200 calories (clean calories) a day just to get up to 170 lbs. If I could only eat 3600 calories maybe I wouldn't be so broke all the time haha.

Also my own 2 cents on the water retention, from what I'm aware excess water retention is a sign of higher estrogen in your body, due to the increased test, which can lead to all kinds of complications. Keep an eye on it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information