Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Tommy T's First Cycle Log: Test E Only

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    lil johnny is offline New Member
    Hey Tommy, thanks for sharing this info. Would you mind giving an update on how much strength you've gained through week 9? You said you hit some new PRs...

Tommy_T is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lil johnny View Post
    Hey Tommy, thanks for sharing this info. Would you mind giving an update on how much strength you've gained through week 9? You said you hit some new PRs...
    Yea np. I actually had a leg workout last week were I literally hit PRs in every single exercise, even if it was just by 1 or 2 reps. These last few weeks I've really noticed my squat and Deadlifts getting stronger. It probably has something to do with the fact that now that the weather is nicer I've been biking everywhere. For example I squated 315x6 the other day. I've squatted that much before but it's only recently that I've been going completely ass to the grass with my squats which make them that much harder and that much more effective. My romanian deadlifts as well, I did 245x10 which knocked my previous record out of the park. And finally my deadlifts I did 375x10, and I actually felt like I could have kept going. I'm pretty happy with all these. Upper body has been pretty steady lately, hit a PR here and there.

Tommy_T is offline Junior Member
    Week 10: Day???
    Finished off my second bottle of test last week, even though it should have technically lasted me until the end of week 10? Not sure If I've been dosing it a little higher then I was supposed to or just wasting it somewhere but still have 1 vial left so all good. I'll probably just keep going until that last vial is done, which should bring my cycle to 13 possibly 14 weeks total (not counting pct). Otherwise I'll just have that last bottle of test sitting around collecting dust.

I wrote my last exam over the weekend and decided to go out with some friends to celebrate. Was planning on only having a few drinks, but of course that didn't happen... Ended up getting pretty drunk, stuck to vodka waters though. Unfortunately was pretty ****ing hungover the next day, didn't make it to the gym that day nor the next. Feel like it might take me a few days to get back to where I was... but **** it!! Gotta have a little bit of fun every once in a while!

Saw some friends I hadn't seen in a while that night and all I kept getting was those dumbass comments "Bro, why would you want to be that big" or "Are you even able to wipe your own ass". Like bitch please, this isn't even my FINAL FORMM!! You guys didn't seem to mind me being to big when your dumbass's were starting stuff at the bar and you needed me to intervene (bouncers came before anything actually happened). You also didn't seem to mind when one of the girls was so drunk she tried running out into oncomming traffic and I had to throw her on my back and carry her home. Ughh I feel like I hang out with children sometimes. Still ended up being a goodnight though! Ended up banging some girl in the bathroom stalls which was a first for me. I don't think this had anything to do with the confidence from roids or anything like that, I think I was more just lucky to find the biggest slut in the club lol! Don't worry I wrapped er up !

Thread Information