Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Test Cyp, 400mg/week. Non bodybuilder, Oly lifter log.

cttoasn is offline Associate Member
    Pin 21, Friday, JAN 30

Left Delt...I hate the Right delt. So hard to aspirate and pin with the left hand. So shaky.

Pin 20 - 21

Nothing new...Just constantly feeling stronger and stronger and sad that the ride is close to over.

Pin #22, Mon Feb 2

Right Quad...easy day.

Pin 21 - 22

Does it have to end????

Still zero sides, Still getting stupid strong. Still super dry and thirsty on the real Adex, Libido is insane.

Pin #23, Friday FEB 6

Right Delt.

Skipped the left quad in my rotation as it had acted up twice in a row. Going to rest it for the duration of the cycle.

Pin 22 - 23

Ugh....How can this NOT be addicting ha ha. I have literally made 9 - 12 months of progress in 12 weeks.

Pin #24. Monday Feb 9th. Right Quad. Easy day. Extending cycle two weeks to follow my training cycles schedule to retest max effort lifts. Pin 23-24 More of the same. Incredible ride!
    Last edited by cttoasn; 02-21-2015 at 03:03 PM.

Pin #25. Thursday afternoon, FEB 12th
    left delt.
    Now into week 13! Still getting stronger everyday. It's insane. Physique is leaning out while getting larger. Not eating or training for bodybuilding, but I've leaned up and look significantly better. But again, most importantly...strength is up big time!
    Last edited by cttoasn; 02-21-2015 at 03:04 PM.

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    could you give us your lift stats before and after???

would be very interesting to see your progression.

The biggest difference in strength gains has been in the 75-90% of my ever changing 1rep max. Working sets of various reps in the 75-90% range feel easy. Where I would normally fail at rep 4 on a heavy set of 5...I am killing it. This is across the board from accessory movements like Back Squat, Front Squat, Shoulder Press, pulls, etc.... Current cycle has sets of 10 in the big strength movements, which progress by 10lbs each week until you fail to reach 10. While on cycle, I have never failed to get 10!!! So my 10rep weights are up 10lbs week after week.

all in all

Snatch + 20lbs
    Clean & Jerk + 10lbs
    Back Squat + 30lbs
    Front Squat + 20lbs

Shoulder Press + 10lbs

Pin 26. Monday, Feb 16th

Right Delt.

Pain free.

Pin 25-26

Same as usual. No sides, real adex pills are great. Strength is great, everything's amazing.

Pin 27, Friday Feb 20th

Right quad.

Right quad gets so twitchy. So many nerves in there. Delts are much smoother.

Got ****ed my an unexpected work trip into the woods. Tue-Friday no sleep, freeze dried food, very physically taxing.

4 full days with no gym!!! Completely missed the final week of the training cycle.

andrewgains13 is offline Junior Member
    Great cycle log! Did you stick to .25 adex EOD?

Yes.

Started in liquidex at .25 - .3 eod. But my bloods came back with slightly high e2.

Switched to pharma anastrozol (adex) pills at .25 EOD.

Pin 28, Right Delt. Tuesday Feb 24th

FINAL PIN! Pretty sad actually.

Everything is still the same.....amazing!

PCT

So I had to go, unexpectedly to the Mohave desert for some training and as a result, I am 1 full week late in starting PCT. Hopefully that will not be too much of an issue.

In the three weeks since my last pin I was still making solid progress in the gym, feeling great, etc...I seemed to Lean out some also and drop a couple pounds which I am assuming was water. Still just as strong and a little lighter and leaner, WHICH for an Olympic weightlifter, is ideal.

Clomid @ 75/50/50/50
    Nolva @ 40/20/20/20

I have Geneza Pharmaceuticals Clomid and Nolva.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm sure it wont be a big deal starting a week late. It could have been worse.

Congratulation on the cycle and job well done. One word of caution for the future in case no one has mentioned it. Be CAREFUL with strength gains. We all want to lift more but especially on cycle your muscles are ready to lift more before your tendons and joint tissue may be.

I know a lot of people including myself who has suffered injuries that set you back a couple of years or more, especially if you try to work through the pain stupidly like most of us do.

When your strength is going up a lot instead of focusing on how much more you can lift or max out focus on your form and slowing down a little during the reps and adding a couple more vs more weight.

Day 5 of PCT It was about 3.5 weeks after my last pin that PCT started. I was starting to notice libido issues which I assumed were LOW T related. Currently.... I'm KILLING it in the gym. Zero loss of strength gains. Morning wood is back and libido feels great. None of these famed clomid sides so far either.

Baxter35 is offline Member
    Glad to hear all is going well. Keep us posted as you get through pct and beyond.

Pct still going well I think.

Have not lost any strength gains. Definitely miss training on gear though, workouts just are not the same.

Libido is fine, not raging like it was but I feel it getting stronger and back to pre-cycle feeling.

No side effects, I wouldn't know if I was taking nolva/clomid or not judging from feeling.

Finished!

It's all over....PCT went well I think. Honestly have no idea ha ha.

I was a week late in starting and was beginning to feel some low T symptoms. However PCT seems to have taken care of that.

Strength is still up, the boy downstairs is almost working at 100% ha ha. Went from puberty during my cycle, to lazy right before PCT and is now about normal.

Looking forward to blood work 6 weeks from now.

Thanks to everyone that helped me plan and conduct this cycle. I knew NOTHING before this site and just pulled off a very successful cycle.

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    How are your strength gains? Much loss? Are you still stronger then at the start?

Absolutely stronger!

I have lost zero strength since the cycle ended. I even leaned up some and am down 5 lbs. which means I am significantly stronger than pre-cycle and only 5lbs away from making weight at a meet.

Only thing that ended was the constant gains. It is very obvious that training is not the same now, but I haven't lost anything... Just back to feeling normal now and severely missing the feeling if training on Test.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information