Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Tommy_T
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By SOL!D5NAK3

Thread: Second cycle : old school style .(test+deca+anadrol)

SOL!D5NAK3 is offline Associate Member

Second cycle :short burst cycle.(test+deca+anadrol)

hi all.

this is my second cycle. i was going to start in 2 weeks but i heard there is a contest in September, and i need to cycle before my show and need some recovery time between this cycle and that one.

anyways i'm going to do an old school cycle including test+deca +anadrol and of course ai and hcg along with them.

stats :175 cm height| 78kg|bf:8-10%(near low end)

weeks1-10 Test E 500mg ew
    weeks1-8 Deca 300mg ew
    weeks1-4 anadrol 50mg ed
    weeks1-12 Hcg 500 iu ew(blasting the remaining after the last pin of test until pct)
    weeks1-12 letro 0.5mg ew
    weeks1-12 prami .25mg ed
    weeks1-4 udca 600mg ed

pct:clomid 100/50/50/50 + tamox 40/40/20/20/20/20

*i gaind about 5kgs from my first cycle and yes i could do test again but i think i would gain better with the help of deca.(lost 2kg cuz of cutting and losing water weight i am leaner now)

*you might think that 8 weeks of deca is short for the ester.first of all it's actually more than that again cuz of ester (10 weeks) second of all i think not cuz the last cycle i stopped gaining after week7-8.

*all the goodies are ph grade

*diet will be for each high carb day, two low carb days all the way through cuz i don't want to gain fat or at least gaining as low as possible.

i decided to get prami after i researched about it, and that is a very good addition to the cycle i must say.

any comment would be nice.
    this was my original plan but after my first cycle i knew long cycles are crap. i'm going to do a shorter cycle now and cuz this is my second one i won't go high on my dose.

this read made me want to do this more:Short burst cycling- explained

test e 1-6 1000mg weekly(last 2 weeks 250mg)
    deca 1-4 500mg weekly
    anadrol 1-4 100mg daily
    hcg:500 iu weekly (blasting the remaining after last pin until pct)
    letro:0.5mg weekly
    prami:0.25mg ed
    udca:600mg ed

*there are no short PH grade esters i could get my hands on if it was i would use them
    * i am priming
    i know some of you say "waaaat,that is not a cycle", but i got to try this. i'm pretty sure i will gain good on this.

pct : as above
    Last edited by SOL!D5NAK3; 02-04-2015 at 11:04 AM.

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    Looks solid, if anything i would run it a little longer, maybe test and deca 12 weeks, but thats just me.

At week 8 if weight gain stalls, eat more

Looks solid, if anything i would run it a little longer, maybe test and deca 12 weeks, but thats just me.

At week 8 if weight gain stalls, eat more
    i tried that, just gained fat and water.

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    Quote Originally Posted by SOL!D5NAK3
    i tried that, just gained fat and water.
    Adjust macros and cals to suit new body weight
    , do cardio

Gonna use udca for the first month at 600mg daily cuz of a bombs , dunno if it helps

gained 2 kg in just 5 days now, thanks to a-bombs.i know it's mostly water but i am priming from last tuesday and eating almost no carbs, veins are poping.

i will load carbs day after tomorrow when test is starting to rise,after that for each high carb 2 low carbs.
    you will say your cycle is crap but my gf used deca at 50mg a week,and she gained a lot after week 4.

i will post pics after carb loading

IMG_2831.JPGClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2834.JPG 
Views:	872 
Size:	284.0 KB 
ID:	155288Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2835.JPG 
Views:	1086 
Size:	316.7 KB 
ID:	155289Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	992 
Size:	112.5 KB 
ID:	155290

pics are from yesterday, the injectables are not kicked in yet so no significant changes. a bombs are awesome in a strict diet.

day 18

i think the test is starting to kick in, not much doe. my diet is tight i did not add much weight but vascularity and definition have improved.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2854.JPG 
Views:	814 
Size:	83.3 KB 
ID:	155433Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2855.JPG 
Views:	976 
Size:	52.9 KB 
ID:	155434Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sidechest.jpg 
Views:	986 
Size:	43.0 KB 
ID:	155435

the pics were taken with an auto timer on my phone and with the front cam so...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2868.JPG 
Views:	581 
Size:	321.4 KB 
ID:	155531Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2882.JPG 
Views:	1111 
Size:	331.0 KB 
ID:	155532
    week 4 day 23

loving the cycle and i knew short ones where better, the test is just getting in action, i think deca would join the party next week.

I love this damn cycle, no sides fast gains . Today was the last shot of deca , i wish the ph grade npp were still available but they are not here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Second cycle : old school style .(test+deca+anadrol)-image-808663136.jpg  

Tommy_T is offline Junior Member
    Nice man! Progress pics look awesome!! Definitely wish I would have went with the Anadrol instead of dbol . The strength gains were good, but ended up retaining a ton of water and lost a little bit of definition.
    SOL!D5NAK3 likes this.

Nice man! Progress pics look awesome!! Definitely wish I would have went with the Anadrol instead of dbol . The strength gains were good, but ended up retaining a ton of water and lost a little bit of definition.
    thanks tommy, i have never tried dbol so i can not judge that and they don't make ph grade of dbol here. my diet is tight also but really like abombs this is my second time with them.
    ---
    progress pics week 4 day 27Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2917.JPG 
Views:	1954 
Size:	143.9 KB 
ID:	155596Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2915.JPG 
Views:	678 
Size:	186.7 KB 
ID:	155597Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2916.JPG 
Views:	1920 
Size:	147.8 KB 
ID:	155598

weight is a lil higher 78.5
    my nippels are a lil puffy i dunno if it is gyno , but they are not sensitive and there is no pain there i think it is my mind. i have ralox on hand but i'm gonna up my ai dose.

Now in week 5. Day30 Adrol and deca is finished , doing test for two weeks from now on . Pics are from yesterday after a very intense agonist/antagonist chest and back

Note: it was not gyno that feeling, i think my shirt was messing the nip , and the feeling is gone, i did not raise the ai dose
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Second cycle : old school style .(test+deca+anadrol)-image-554550330.jpg   Second cycle : old school style .(test+deca+anadrol)-image-2553497414.jpg  

TFAMILY is offline Junior Member
    I've been ripping the agonist/antagonist during my current cycle. Its great eh. Hadn't used it for about a year or so and when I got back into it I fell in love again. How is your strength after finishing the deca and abombs? Any big notice yet?

-Also are you seperating your Test shot into 2? I've been doing mine 1/wk @500 I may switch to 2/wk for more stable blood levels next week.

Cheers though bro awesome log and keep it up

Quote Originally Posted by TFAMILY
    I've been ripping the agonist/antagonist during my current cycle. Its great eh. Hadn't used it for about a year or so and when I got back into it I fell in love again. How is your strength after finishing the deca and abombs? Any big notice yet? -Also are you seperating your Test shot into 2? I've been doing mine 1/wk @500 I may switch to 2/wk for more stable blood levels next week. Cheers though bro awesome log and keep it up
    Yes i love this kind of workout, short and intense. The strength is obviously much better than before, but i did not have any intentions on strength but the weights are way lighter than before and i just want to slam the big dumbbells. Yes i divide everything in half, Less pip also is another benefit .

week 5( last day of it) day 36
    today was the last test e injection , i do my test e injections with vitamin e so the pip is no longer an issue .
    i really liked this kind of cycle and im gonna do this style the other time with no deca maybe, i dunno if it was test e or adrol or deca that give me these gains but all in all i really liked it.

wait for pct starts from now

wow i just got result of my BW and i am amazed, i knew short cycles are better side effect wise but not at this rate. there is absolutely nothing unusual in my bw except the obvious LH and FSH , free test is even higher than my previous cycle which was 500mg ever week, i'm saying this cuz i did my bw in week4 but in the last cycle i did it in 6 or 7 week on test. HDL is low but LDL is also low that is a good thing. now high rbc,hemoglobin or hematocrit.
    Last edited by SOL!D5NAK3; 03-08-2015 at 02:03 AM.

day 41

almost a week after last shot of test, still getting great pumps, i am gonna get back to a regular diet this Friday, protein still the same but higher carbs and not in a calorie deficit cuz i don't want to lose much.

jose08 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SOL!D5NAK3
    day 41 almost a week after last shot of test, still getting great pumps, i am gonna get back to a regular diet this Friday, protein still the same but higher carbs and not in a calorie deficit cuz i don't want to lose much.
    hey man ilive in california & im interested in buyin gear

LuchoX is offline Junior Member
    Jose u need 2 update ur post. Need to read the rules!

SteroidNooB is offline New Member
    what was your diet tho? was it strict?

aussie made is offline Associate Member
    Did you only run test e for 5 weeks?

well our new year is here and it is the holidays here just like my pct today was the first day of it, libido is awesome .i did let go of my strict diet for now until pct is over and have gained 2kgs,i'm not saying it is muscle but gaining while having abs is always good.
    what was your diet tho? was it strict?
    hmm yep mostly. for each high carb day i had 2 low carb days. eating healthy all the time. my cheat meals were just high amount of carbs, not junk food.
    --
    Did you only run test e for 5 weeks?
    after my last shot of deca i had three shots of test e (deca's half life)so 5 and half weeks.

im gonna do more short cycles, health wise and side was it is way better than regular cycles,actually in terms of gains not much different.

aussie made is offline Associate Member
    You do realise test e takes around 5 weeks to start kicking in? And deca is more around week 7. So your gear would of just been starting then you do pct. wasted cycle. Test should be run at least 12-14 weeks and deca 10-12. More 12 weeks onwards tho. Due to taking so long to kick in

You do realise test e takes around 5 weeks to start kicking in? And deca is more around week 7. So your gear would of just been starting then you do pct. wasted cycle. Test should be run at least 12-14 weeks and deca 10-12. More 12 weeks onwards tho. Due to taking so long to kick in
    not true. maybe deca would be a wast although my female friend had run it for 6 weeks and we noticed gains around week4. i did a bw in week 4 my free test was 160 (10 times higher than normal).

yes every one is saying that long esters take 4 weeks or 5 weeks to kick in but i felt it.enanthate ester will peak in 4-5 days so why 5 weeks? i did a regular cycle in summer and i did gain until week5 maybe 6, after that there were just sides.

bro science i think,any way as you can see i had great result. next time i won't do deca fo sho .
    Last edited by SOL!D5NAK3; 03-22-2015 at 02:58 AM.

day 61

2ndweek of pct . i had my last prami last night and i gained 2-3 kgs after the cycle water and fat mostly cuz i did let go of my diet for now. now i weigh 81kg i was 78kg in cycle.
    a slight change in libido doe i'm not that active down there,for now(3-4 times a week)! strength is good ,mood is good. i def lost some definition.

acne is in control unlike the first cycle's pct which i had backne, i managed it with benzoyl peroxide this time.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Damn brother you look a lot bigger than 83k... That's great! Lookin solid as fvk!
    SOL!D5NAK3 likes this.

Damn brother you look a lot bigger than 83k... That's great! Lookin solid as fvk!
    thanks bro, in those pics i was 78kg. that's cuz my bf was low.
    NACH3 likes this.

last week of pct , everything is ok i think. i feel normal. in 3rdweek of pct i felt low libido but its back on. gonna do blood work in 6-7weeks.

weight is 81kg (yay)

Thread Information