All,
I am going to do a 6 week dbol cycle starting in about 12 days, reason being that I travel a lot for my job. I won' have any time to do a test cycle ad commit to it until late August early September. I am a 51 year old male 6'1" I weigh 220 and have no idea what my body fat% is .Two years ago I stared going to the gym while I was and home, and utilizing the hotels fitness center, which sometimes is no more that a couple of old tread mills and a big screen tv. I started really paying attention to what was going into my body, and lost 35 lbs. I had never even considered steroids until lately. I know that for a first cycle dbol alone wouldn't be anyones first choice but do to timing it will have to be mine. I have all of my PCT, and the other supplements to protect my liver and kidneys, and will stop use of the dbol at the first sign of an major side effects. My question to you experienced folks out there is, what can I take if anything while I am traveling that I can benefit from even if the only workout options are a treadmill and or a pool. Anything would have to be oral, I don't think my employer would appreciate it if I caught at an airport with injectables in my luggage. Thanks in advance for tips and advise.