I am going to be starting this stack as soon as I get it. I will be running it for 90 days, 10mg Var and 20mg Nolva. Here are my current stats:

Height: 5'0.5"
Weight: 121.6lbs (stage weight at my last show July 4 was 108.4)
body fat: my scale said around 15%

I am in my off season trying to put on some lean mass so that when I start my prep for my next show after the new year, it won't be as rough on the body due to have to drop a crazy amount of weight to lean out. If I can lean out while adding muscle I am sure my weight will go up slightly but it will depend on how my body responds to the stack. I have used Var before and was able to put on some quality mass fairly quickly but I ended up being too soft at the beginning of prep and ended up having to do a 20week prep which sucked! I don't want to have to do that again. The max I want to have to do is 12 weeks.

I am doing my own off season diet until I can afford a coach and I already have one in mind as I want them to be the same ones I use for my prep to get me ready for a regional and then national show. My BMR is only around 1300 so I try to keep my calories between 1400 and 1500, macros are currently sitting around 20% carbs, 35% fat and 45% protein. Not including the veg and salad this adds up to around 1450 calories.
Meal 1: 1/3c oats, 4 egg whites, 1 egg
Meal 2: 1.5 scoops protein powder, 1TBS peanut butter, 1 rice cake
Meal 3: 4oz chicken, 2oz green veg, 1oz avocado, homemade salsa
Meal 4: 2 egg whites, 2oz chicken, 1TBS sugar free bbq sauce, 1tsp coconut oil, 1 low carb tortilla
Meal 5: 4oz white fish, 2oz green veg, 1oz avocado, salad, 1TBS balsamic vinegar
Meal 6: 1.5 scoops protein powder, 1TBS peanut butter

I train 6 days a week, 3 heavy days and 3 moderate days incorporating HIIT/plyos. I only do about 20 mins cardio (walking on an 15 incline at 3.0) either before or after I lift depending if I am doing legs or not. If I am training legs and feel I need a longer warm up due to either being sore or stiff, I will do my cardio as my warm up; otherwise, I generally do cardio after legs to help flush lactic acid out. On days I train upper body, I do my cardio before as my warm up. I also train abs every day I train at the gym. Here is my lifting schedule as of right now:
Monday - heavy legs
Tuesday - moderate back with HIIT
Wednesday - heavy shoulders
Thursday - moderate legs with plyos
Friday - heavy back/chest
Saturday - moderate shoulders/arms with HIIT

I am a competitor so I don't lift to see how much I can lift. I lift to maintain balance and symmetry as well as functional movement.

I also take these vitamins everyday:
women's multi
digestive enzymes
probiotic
b-complex
vit d3
omega-3
Carnigen and Lipocide (fat burner stack from Evogen, out of the Lipocide at the moment)

I drink 4 liters of water a day, sometimes more.