ambernightly is offline Female Member

Red face She's back... and on T3/T4, Clen, Metaformin, and...

It's been ~160 days since my last injection of anabolics. Had a rigorous PCT regimen to shut down my androgen receptors, bc girl @ 800+ ng/dL of Total Test & 206 ng/dL Free Test is not a lot of femininity - short term state only. Granted I was not on Test but a sequence of Var, Drol, EQ, Primo, Masteron = a load of androgens to register as testosterone on blood tests. ANYWAY... so I purposefully lost a bunch of mass so that could wear things other than gym clothes to the office and to get some more shape to my aesthetic, etc. Went from 164lbs @ 6% body fat back to to 170 @ 14% in december and am now in the low 160s at 14% after laying around and not gym'ing for months.

So I've decided to not do another AAS cycle for the time being, and instead focus on intensive cardio and get back into bike racing shape. Change the aesthetic to thin upper body w/ tone and more focus on tight core and legs (more of a racer look if you're familiar with that). My goal is 150-155lbs at 8-10% - but we'll see if that's possible given that I'm not short. I've been in the mid 140s before but it was not a good look.

Current compounds: Armour Thyroid (T3/T4), Clen , Adderall, Metaformin, and ancillary supps/meds to support cardiac and liver health. Love the stims! Blood work was done prior to start of cycle if anyone is interested. Going to do another round of tests at the end of this month. Zoom out or increase browser size if you can't see the whole spreadsheet at once. My BMR is 1500 at current weight, so that's taken into account with the Pos/Neg caloric burn columns. All of my time is currently spent on my race bike hooked up to a fluid trainer. I'll do weights later in my cycle.

Thoughts, questions, etc welcome as always. My last AAS cycle report with pics and stats is over here if you're interested: Female, 16 Week Cutting Cycle: EQ + Primo + Var (+Clen)

Date Week DoW T3/T4 [grain] Clen [mcg] Adderall IR [mg] Metaformin [mg] Taurine [g] Propranolol [mg] Estradiol Beta-Alanine [g] Glutamine [g] Cal@ Workout Cal@ Intake BMR Pos/Neg Weekly +/-
    1/20/2016 1 W 0 0 0 0 0 0 10mg IM 0 0 0 1500 0
    1/21/2016 1 Th 0 0 0 0 0 0 - 0 0 0 1600 100
    1/22/2016 1 F 0 0 40 0 0 0 - 0 0 955 1200 -1255
    1/23/2016 1 S 0 0 40 0 0 0 - 0 0 1721 1200 -2021
    1/24/2016 1 Sn 0.25 0 30 0 0 0 - 0 0 2270 1550 -2220
    1/25/2016 1 M 0.25 60 0 0 4g 0 - 0 0 2938 1200 -3238
    1/26/2016 1 T 0.25 60 20 500 4g 0 - 3g 3g 2436 1200 -2736 -9630
    1/27/2016 2 W 0.5 80 0 500 4g 20 10mg IM 3g 3g 0 1250 -250
    1/28/2016 2 Th 0.5 0 20 500 4g 20 - 0 0 1487 1500 -1487
    1/29/2016 2 F 0.25 60 30 0 4g 40 - 5g 0 1520 1500 -1520
    1/30/2016 2 S 0.25 75 0 0 4g 0 - 0 0 982 1200 -1282
    1/31/2016 2 Sn 0.25 75 0 0 4g 0 - 0 0 0 900 -600
    2/1/2016 2 M 0.25 65 20 500 4g 20 - 0 0 1827 1200 -2127
    2/2/2016 2 T 0.25 70 0 0 4g 0 - 0 0 250 -1250 -12484

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Good luck! You keeping a log?

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Welcome back! Subbed!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    Good luck! You keeping a log?
    Definitely. Spreadsheet entry every day just like the above. Wearing my heart rate monitor almost 24x7 - I always wear it for workouts but I'm particularly interested in seeing how many additional calories I burn on off-days by being on multiple stimulants at a time. The following item are of interest to me, statistically, during this cycle:

* my BMR is 1550 - which assumes a ~64bpm resting heart rate 24x7 doing nothing but laying around. this is consistent with my measurements in the past year. That will be increased by the stims even if I don't workout one day, so if I stay on a BMR calorie intake limit for daily nutrition then I will lose weight by only taking the stims.
    * my resting heart rate has jumped to mid-80s while on T3/T4, Clen and/or Adderall. I generally will only reduce that via Propranolol if I'm getting pre-hypertension - but that's usually only if I'm combining Beta Alanine with those three, so I've been trying out staggered days of either either choosing Adderall + Clen or Clen + Beta Alanine, but not all three b/c it really makes me feel like I'm gonna die. So... that puts me at 2040 cal BMR @ 85bpm resting 24x7... occasionally it's lower at night if I modulate w/ meds or if the Clen/Adderall has worn off by then (I only take thyroid med ~8-9am when I wake up + Clen at the same time... but we probably all know how Clen lasts a goddamn long time for half life - so diphenhydramine + muscle relaxers are nice for sleep.)
    * without AAS in the mix I've noticed that I cannot go higher than 80mcg of Clen without it making me feel... not shaky specifically (though that happens regardless)... but bad from the sense of my lungs feeling cold - due to increased bronchodilation from the Clen and the winter air, like I can breath too much and it's not a good feeling. we'll see - I'm only on day #8 of Clen before that part of the cycle has to go on pause.
    * emotions, mental healthy, productivity at home and work: I feel so much cleaner and happier and focused than when on AAS cycles. powerful, but not in an anabolic way - in a racehorse way (but not the "omg EQ I'm a Pony!" way)... hence the 3-4hr rides that I can't seem to get enough of. Cardio always makes me happier about daily existence.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Welcome back! Subbed!!!
    hey! good to see you again... hope the new year is treating you well

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Current compounds: Armour Thyroid (T3/T4), Clen , Adderall, Metaformin, and ancillary supps/meds to support cardiac and liver health. Love the stims!

Wow!

That is quite an intense stimulant regimen.

Problem I see with these(specially ran as combo) is the sides. Headaches, BP which gets tough to manage & so on.

You should be feeling some serious shit on that dose of IR

Good luck, keep us posted - I always like seeing non traditional cycle results

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Current compounds: Armour Thyroid (T3/T4), Clen , Adderall, Metaformin, and ancillary supps/meds to support cardiac and liver health. Love the stims!

Wow!

That is quite an intense stimulant regimen.
    Problem I see with these(specially ran as combo) is the sides. Headaches, BP which gets tough to manage & so on.
    Good luck, keep us posted - I always like seeing non traditional cycle results
    It's definitely a lot of stim. I wouldn't be pushing things so far if I didn't have the following meds on hand for pulling the ripcord on some days (links and details for edumacations of readers).

Propranolol
    • beta blocker: treats high BP, high HR, anti-anxiety, anti-tremor, slows HR by ~10bpm/20mg, drops BP by ~5-10 points dia/sys per 20mg. No addition or abuse profile.
    • time frame: instant release, onset ~5-15min
    • url: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propranolol

Clonidine
    • α2 adrenergic agonist + imidazoline receptor agonist: treat high BP, ADHD, anti-anxiety, migraine, flushing, diarrhea, and certain pain conditions. does not slow HR.
    • time frame: this is usually taken on a 1-2x/day basis, and is not instant release. since it does not slow HR, you can take it to increase HR for high intensity workouts without as much concern for mycardial infarction. No addition or abuse profile.
    • url: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clonidine

Baclofen
    • skeletal muscle relaxant: GABA receptor agonist, specifically of the GABA-b receptors. CNS depressant. Its beneficial effects in spasticity result from actions at spinal and supraspinal sites. It is a derivative of γ-aminobutyric acid (GABA). Baclofen retains its therapeutic anti-spasmodic effects even after many years of continued use. No abuse profile, no pleasure response, no addiction (though titration upwards must be controlled, medication must not be stopped abruptly (eg: it's a take-every-day medication). Nice for going to sleep when your body is just in pain from workouts.
    • time frame: take it 30-60min before bed.
    • url: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baclofen

One of several types of Benzos
    • Benzodiazepines enhance the effect of the neurotransmitter gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) at the GABA-a receptor. Useful in treating anxiety, insomnia, agitation, seizures, muscle spasms. Addiction and abuse profile is VERY BAD.
    • time frame: depends on type, various options for short, medium, long duration
    • url: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benzod...e#Common_types

Others, Various
    • H1 receptor histamine antagonist: diphenhydramine (benadryl) - ethanolamine class of antihistaminergic agents: treats allergic symptoms and itchiness, insomnia, motion sickness, and extrapyramidal symptoms. proven to have mild anti-obsessive effects for treating OCD symptoms. intracellular sodium channel blocker (functions as a local anesthetic if injected or topical application). Has also been shown to inhibit the reuptake of serotonin. muscarinic receptor antagonism leads to correction of levels of dopamine. widely used as a nonprescription sleep aid (3-4 day tolerance before dosage increase, plateau).
    • α1-adrenergic receptor agonist: phenylephrine. vasoconstrictive, decongestant, non-sympathomimetic alternative to pseudo-ephedrine, good for combatting vasodilation issues of increased BP from Clen sides. Can correct bronchodilation sides from Clen usage.
    • anti-psychotic: my choice is Seroquel, will halt any issues with "my mind feels insane and I don't like what's happening" and will put you down for 6+ hours of deep sleep 30-45min post-ingestion. Really fantastic for any heavy cycles involving stimulants or anabolic therapy. Big side effect profile... no abuse profile that I'm aware of, usually a "ok **** everything about this, I'm done for the day." type of medication. Also for literal mental patients, common psych ward stuff.
    • Some other stuff I'd have to go look at in my massive box of prescriptions. I'm like a private pharmacy... I've asked my doc to prescribe all kinds of stuff.
    Last edited by ambernightly; 02-04-2016 at 11:36 AM.

Wink

Update:

Mood/Mental-Health: last two days have been some of the most positive and life affirming of the last several years. I ended my first cycle of Clen on Friday (today is Monday) and then went for a couple of ~10mile walks and some short bike rides to/from the shop to pick out a new race bike. Still on 1/4 grain of Armour Thyroid. No adderall since Saturday. Been getting out of the house more with the beautiful weather and more social... just so many positive mental changes happening and incredibly deep self analysis and introspection that I ended up crying while walking home yesterday because I was so happy to work through so many internal conflicts that had been weighing on me for the majority of my adult life.

Body: feeling incredibly clean, not at all like the "I am a superhuman and I can do whatever the **** I want" feel of AAS cycles. Just feeling like I'm 10 years younger and full of life again. I can finally sleep for ~8hrs consistently every night. That is unheard of in my life. Muscles are super sore all the time, I've been doing a consistent 3-5hrs of exercise per day at least 5 days a week.

Nutrition: clean and consistent, even more so than on my last AAS cycle. Finally bought a kitchen scale to go along with my little milligram scale... so now I can get really specific about portion control and tracking. Been relying on turkey more than whey/casein for my protein source lately, because it just tastes so good... and I'm trying to keep protein intake very low to enhance catabolic loss prior to doing my targeted lower body bulk later in the season.

Energy: vibrant. endurance is decreasing on a calories/hour level as I lose weight and burn through glycogen stores. Rest days are intensive... hence the benefits on my sleep schedule as well. Drained more and more every day, which makes sense... I've been running a very serious caloric deficit per week consistently. Looking forward to reaching my weight goal so I can take an extended rest period to replenish. Still maintaining ~

New info on nutrition engineering research that I've been playing with: Protein efficiency values:

Protein Type Nutrition Info

note: shown with protein/carb/fat info.($cal/$grams-protein = caloric efficiency)
    note: lower value is greater efficiency per calorie, serving size listed per USDA info on labels linked at bottom.

• Whey protein: 41g srv = 140cal 30g/3g/1g = 4.6cal/gram efficiency
    • Casein protein: 43g srv = 160cal 30g/6g/1.5g = 5.3cal/gram efficiency
    • Turkey nutrition: 28g srv = 54cal 8g/0g/21g = 6.75cal/gram efficiency
    • Pork nutrition: 84g srv = 206cal 23g/0g/12g = 8.95cal/gram efficiency
    • Chicken nutrition: 140g srv = 335cal 38g/0g/19g = 8.89cal/gram efficiency
    • Tufu nutrition: 124g srv = 94cal 10g/2.3g/6g = 9.4cal/gram efficiency
    • Soy Bean nutrition: 186g srv = 830cal 68g/56g/37g = 12.2cal/gram efficiency
    • -
    • Cow meat: not included, I don't eat it.
    • Lamb mean: not included, I don't eat it.
    • Fish: not included, varies depending on type of fish.

Protein Type Nutrition Info

ahah, I just noticed that part of your previous comment. well... 20-40mg of IR is super moderate for me. I've gone as high as 120mg/day. This past summer I was on 40-60mg of vyvanse ("lisdexamfetamine", the l-lysine bonded amphetamine, enzymatic time release adderall basically, used as a very potent pro-drug, no generic available yet, very expensive without insurance.) for nearly every day on my last AAS cycle... sometimes supplementing in regular IR adderall into that mix.

The equivalence of vyvanse dose to adderall (4 types of dextroamphetamine salts) (IR or XR) is not correct though - a "30mg labelled" vyvanse pill actually contains ~15mg of physical powder on average. I dosed out a bunch of them and weighed them on my milligram scale at one point when I was in a debate with my psychiatrist about dosing... so a 15mg-actual-weight vyvanse pill is supposed to = 30mg labelled dose of regular adderall, but the 30mg-labelled-pill of vyvanse *feels* more like 40-50mg of adderall IR. I have a high tolerance for just about everything that goes into my body... always trying to find limits and acceptable physical/mental bounds - though I've also been to the ER when I was younger and didn't know about ancillary medications to ripcord my experiments.
    Last edited by ambernightly; 02-08-2016 at 01:06 PM.

Blog Entries
    Wow!

That's intense

Amp use IMO is really detrimental to our overall health - mental & physical

The only way I really proved this to myself is by stopping my amp use long term. When I was on, I seen some negatives - but, nothing major. Just certain things, like I was lacking a little bit of sleep regularity & I experienced more muscle fatigue over time. Along with my mind starting to wonder.

But, after coming off every stim(aside from caffeine & an occasional ephedrine) I really seen how it effected me.

Kinda the fvcked up part is that, when I was on stims I was in my best physical shape - mental - well, not so much.

I'm def still into my juice & lifting - But, it's time for me to relax a bit.

Just my .02 on the matter

Be safe

Wow!

That's intense

Amp use IMO is really detrimental to our overall health - mental & physical

The only way I really proved this to myself is by stopping my amp use long term. When I was on, I seen some negatives - but, nothing major. Just certain things, like I was lacking a little bit of sleep regularity & I experienced more muscle fatigue over time. Along with my mind starting to wonder.

But, after coming off every stim(aside from caffeine & an occasional ephedrine) I really seen how it effected me.

Kinda the fvcked up part is that, when I was on stims I was in my best physical shape - mental - well, not so much.

I'm def still into my juice & lifting - But, it's time for me to relax a bit.

Just my .02 on the matter

Be safe
    I agree on a general level. Though I take adderall on a prescription and it allows me to keep a job and my mind out of depression, since due to post-hysterectomy hormone therapy my mental situation has changed - even before bothering with AAS or Clen to begin with. My adrenal gland doesn't make enough natural Free testosterone , my SHBG levels and progesterone levels are never stable or predictable like they are for most women. So I'm always fine tuning hormone doses and need adderall to keep me afloat 3-4 days a week... though I take 10-20mg/day when I'm not trying to do some kind of intense cycle (and then I rarely combine it with clen at the same time, I switch up days most of the time).

Clen is definitely hard on the cardiovascular system, I don't bother with ketotifen to increase cycles longer than two weeks...

When I go off of stims I always taper down to prevent crashes, and I always take adrenal related supps like Taurine, etc to ensure my natural energy levels don't flatline. 1-1.5 cups of coffee per day is my max, but on days with other stims I usually only have 0.5 cups because I enjoy the taste. And like I mentioned in a previous post... I've got a pharmacy full of ancillary medications to prevent insanity from stims and AAS on the whole. Ain't my first rodeo, that's for sure. Already been to the ER twice for heart stuff when I was younger and inexperienced. Hell, I even had epinepherine injections on hand at one point in my self-experiments.

Mental health is definitely overlooked by a lot of AAS and stimulant users, due to either lack of experience or available education and non-bro-science knowledge. Again, it's all about preparation and risk management and knowing one's limits (both mentally and physically). Luck kept me out of the grave a couple of times, wisdom will keep me out of it going forward

Blog Entries
    We all do what we do - as long as we have a good understanding of what is what - most of us stay alright

For example - hey, Adderall is a great weight loss supplement - umm, no. Lol

The better we understand that we're playing with harsh stuff the better off we are.

You're on a whole other level - most people can't even really understand what any of this means & most can't even try.

Me now - well, I am just trying my best to stay mild. Def not easy to do at times - Extreme is def a good flavor.

Ok, here's another week for update. Cycled off of Clen to give my body a break. Slowed down the weight loss - I like to do that in 2 week on / 2 week off plateaus so that I don't end up in concentration camp status. Have to rest & recover glucose stores before hitting it hard again. Lost ~6lbs so far. Found out that it's really easy to go hypoglycemic if you take Metaformin without Clen; that did not feel good. So that's why there's one row for Clen on 2/9 after I had stopped the first cycle - had to take it to get myself out of hypo bc simply eating simple glucose food wasn't enough (like you would if you started going hypo after taking insulin ) because this Metaformin is 12hr time-release where as insulin (Humulin R anyway) is ~3-4hrs. The clen perked my metabolism right up and was able to get on the bike and crank out some hours. Other than that... I've been resting or walking a lot, not as much riding. There's a cold going around lately and I think I might have gotten it yesterday, so we'll see how the weekend goes :|

Attaching a screenshot of the spreadsheet this time so the formatting and colors aren't lost like they get when I copy/paste the cells into our editor here.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2016-02-27 11.30.14.jpg 
Views:	1130 
Size:	191.9 KB 
ID:	162112

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Looks good. Your spreadsheets and tracking are meticulous. You set a high bar for the rest of us slugs. Lol.

Thread Information