Like Tree215Likes

Thread: Female Log - first cycle

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by akdanielle
    What side is that? Increased sex drive? I don't have a man at the moment, so that might be bad.....ha ha. I am holding water for sure. I sure hope i don't get the skin issues I read about, I have never had bad skin and don't want to get it. I will customize my daily goal. Right now I am about 1 - 1.2 gram for a pound I need more, I know it. It's so hard to consume that much food.
    Some gals get oily skin, breakouts, enlarged clit & sensitivity, oily hair, easily bothered by things that typically don't, hair loss at hairline, hair growth And water retention. By the end of cycle I had all sides but the breakouts and rashes.

Your macros look great. You look awesome. It is hard to consume that much food! I completely understand.

AKD_FitChick is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Some gals get oily skin, breakouts, enlarged clit & sensitivity, oily hair, easily bothered by things that typically don't, hair loss at hairline, hair growth And water retention. By the end of cycle I had all sides but the breakouts and rashes.

Your macros look great. You look awesome. It is hard to consume that much food! I completely understand.
    Oh man I hope I don't get all those! I have never had any of those issues......bad skin would be the worst. I am going to think positively and hope for the best. Thanks for the comments. Really appreciate it and look forward to going strong this cycle.

Oh man I hope I don't get all those! I have never had any of those issues......bad skin would be the worst. I am going to think positively and hope for the best. Thanks for the comments. Really appreciate it and look forward to going strong this cycle.
    Sides are less predictable for females and depends on hormones, dosage and cycle length. I had an occasional breakout and use origins spot remover immediately. It helped.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat
    Sides are less predictable for females and depends on hormones, dosage and cycle length. I had an occasional breakout and use origins spot remover immediately. It helped.
    One important side I forgot to mention.....recovery time after workout is quicker.

One important side I forgot to mention.....recovery time after workout is quicker.
    I have noticed that. I was telling my guy friend that I am just not sore after workouts, even before var, he said some peoples bodies just recover much quicker. I think mine is one of those. I can push my body hard, I think a lot of mine has to do with fascia release too. I really working on releasing the fascia around the muscle so it has time to recover after my workouts. I have been doing this for awhile so maybe my body just recovers? I thought it was cause I wasn't pushing myself, but my guy friend said I push myself, so I just recover quicker, LUCKY ME!

I noticed increased sex drive! It's crazy!

I noticed increased sex drive! It's crazy!
    Increased sensitively!!! Often gets a tad larger which will go down after cycle.

Girls who run excessively larger doses get mini dicks which could stay a while. It's really disturbing. There's a pic of one lady who was abusing her body by the size of her new addition. It's posted in the female only forum. Or google girl with AAS mini penis or something like that. Disgusting IMHO.

Request pink access if haven't yet.

Increased sensitively!!! Often gets a tad larger which will go down after cycle.

Girls who run excessively larger doses get mini dicks which could stay a while. It's really disturbing. There's a pic of one lady who was abusing her body by the size of her new addition. It's posted in the female only forum. Or google girl with AAS mini penis or something like that. Disgusting IMHO.

Request pink access if haven't yet.
    I tried to google it couldn't find it, so I am look through the female only section. I have to say I am a little excited to see it, ha ha!!!! Disturbed too, but intrigued. I would totally hate if that happened to me and probably would keep my legs closed till I was off cycle.

Can I ask, whats the sequence in which you really started feeling the effects of the var? Like 2 weeks, 3, 4 or 6? Just curious!

Thread Information