great job so far! Couple things I wanted to comment on.

Calories: to me it looks like you aren't eating enough. according to your my fitness pal, you are around 1200 calories. That is not even close to being enough when trying to add muscle. if I were you, I would figure out how many calories you burn throughout the day not including your workouts and eat that amount. Then when you train you will still have a deficit but it won't be crazy and force your body to try to get energy from your muscle that you have worked so hard to build. I eat generally around 1500 calories right now but I am cutting for my competition. Unless you are getting ready for a competition you don't need to worry so much about sodium. 80mg in your eggs is not bad. Just try to keep your total for the day between 1000-1500. You need sodium for certain bodily functions.

Var: You can also get 5mg tablets so you don't have to split them in 2 when you take them. If your plan is 10mg per day, I agree with GGR and take a split dose. The reasoning is that there is a half life of around 8-12 hours which means in order for you to be able to take advantage of it during your training while it is still in your system, you need to train within that window. So by splitting the dose you take advantage of having it active in your system pretty much all day.