Like Tree215Likes

Thread: Female Log - first cycle

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by akdanielle
    I tried to google it couldn't find it, so I am look through the female only section. I have to say I am a little excited to see it, ha ha!!!! Disturbed too, but intrigued. I would totally hate if that happened to me and probably would keep my legs closed till I was off cycle. Can I ask, whats the sequence in which you really started feeling the effects of the var? Like 2 weeks, 3, 4 or 6? Just curious!
    Var didn't do much for me but body responded well to primo. I would never suggest u do what I did. I stacked var and primo and ran a longer cycle. I was starting to experience what I call undesirable sides. Hair growth in places I didn't want and hair loss in places in I didn't want.

I started to feel after a week and couple days. I bumped up my dosages just to "feel" it for 2 -3 weeks. I ended my cycle sooner then planned.

Stick with the lowest dosage that gives u results with minimal sides. More isn't always better.

I found the pic in female lounge as I recall. It was really disturbing....

AKD_FitChick is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Var didn't do much for me but body responded well to primo. I would never suggest u do what I did. I stacked var and primo and ran a longer cycle. I was starting to experience what I call undesirable sides. Hair growth in places I didn't want and hair loss in places in I didn't want.

I started to feel after a week and couple days. I bumped up my dosages just to "feel" it for 2 -3 weeks. I ended my cycle sooner then planned.

Stick with the lowest dosage that gives u results with minimal sides. More isn't always better.

I found the pic in female lounge as I recall. It was really disturbing....
    I looked....how far back do I need to go? Can you post the title of it here?

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by akdanielle
    I looked....how far back do I need to go? Can you post the title of it here?
    I searched and could not find it. :/ Clearly this he-she had abused AAS!!!! You are not!

Thread Information