Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By AR's King Silabolin

Thread: MM3's Pro-Hormone Log - Dbol + PH's.... What?!

mosaicman3 is offline New Member

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MM3's Pro-Hormone Log - Dbol + PH's.... What?!-log.jpg  
    Last edited by mosaicman3; 04-11-2018 at 09:47 PM.

Last edited by mosaicman3; 04-11-2018 at 09:48 PM.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    smells like scam to me.

I have tried PH. Superdrol, but i stopped it 3 weeks before end. Used only 10 mg, but felt more from sarms so why risk the liver. And, new readings and articles make me doubt i will ever try PH again. PH is just the worst of steroids made even worse to make them legal. So why dont use the real thing.
    Some experienced forum member told me this before but guys say a lot of shit due to their hormonmood ( Yeah you Nazizombi) and i wanted to find out for myself and study articles, not the ones from the sales websites, but the ones from nopaid guys. Jerry Brainum f.i.. So, bottom line, the cocky vets were rigth about this one.
    InternalFire likes this.

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Im not knocking anything (YET!), its either me genetically screwed or this guy is genetically gifted (but not in mental department), his lifts are almost double as mine yet I look better than him, so this is one interesting thing to ponder...

Sil -> you may be on to something. The combination of the stack alone seems like suicide method for ones well being/health, and Im only happy its not me doing this, however, if its genuine move I wish OP more to gain more real knowledge regards what he's doing and all the best with his endeavour.

Peace

the way this "indirect advertising" system works best is - you dont have to be an official seller or affiliate of anything that you preach you use to push specific agenda and promote these things, it goes against the common sense and logic what you do here. Since all is pure anonymous anyway on how the site operates, sales takes places trough google search by a naive inexperienced individuals who has no knowledge, no patience and want instant gratification, instant results, one reads the storey (something impressive and amazing like this one I assume to be, after all its your 7'th cycle) goes on google/yahoo looks up these compounds that you've provided for these specific names/brands of compounds for and matching main sites who specifies in stocking them exact compounds will bring up the desired search results on first search lists and viola, some one is on for a ride of "unknown"!
    Some easy believers who thinks its all great and will work fine for them just as it worked for some anonymous individual online, will jump the gun and take someone's lucky example in attempt to pursue the same but as most likely to ruin their health and lives, and nobody's selling or advertising here anything anyway so, I dont know why you bring that part up (I don't sell any products, and I'm not pushing any products on to anybody)

Have you had your bloods before/during/after your each PH cycle? because if you dont - you cant talk shit about what you've done and what worked, its just life, whatever you've done its irrelevant for most part if you cant back it with hard evidence, what you do NOW it is what counts most.

We've all been young hot-headed naive stubborn stupid ignorant and in a position where we thought we had it nailed and knew-it-all there is to know, but this cant be further from the reality, knowledge can only be gained if one has enough patience and desire to learn, grasps the magnitude of what knowledge really is and how it will benefit him/prevent from harming himself.

Saying that your organs grew a tolerance its a silly statement, you either took placebos or something that's not a PH, only medical examination can tell how your organs really are.

I wish you had only more patience and curiosity to research about what you're doing, you're 24 god dam it and its your 7'th cycle already... Im not gonna waste my time any further, Im sorry for coming out harsh, but with someone who's not willing to do the majority of work themselves I never get on board. I wish you good luck in your endeavour and best of health in the future.

Peace my man.

Last edited by mosaicman3; 04-11-2018 at 09:49 PM.

What you do its your business, and It makes no difference to how I feel about what you're saying, its your choice.

My apologies if you have misinterpreted me wrong, I meant no harm nor insult, and I dont assume that you are "whatever you name it/whatever I named it", I know we all were at some point in our lives and if one cant admit it - its just plain simple and self explanatory, no more comments.

Thread Information