Like Tree153Likes

Thread: First ever Test E only cycle

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jangles1 View Post
    Im not doing that. Not going in the gym and setting up a camera, not to prove someone wrong on a forum.

No reason to lie. Don't give a single fuck if you do not believe me. The fact you doubt those numbers makes me happy as you do not believe I am doing it lol.

(the squat is on a smith machine btw incase that discredits me somewhat. rather be truthful)
    Shame on you. Everyone knows the smith machine is for girls

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    Hey us coffin dodgers with a history of surgical procedures use that machine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    hollowedzeus likes this.

Jangles1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    TBH you're right. I plan on building a gym in my Garage and wont be shelling out $3000 on a smith machine thats for sure. I did squat without the smith when I had a gym buddy.

I need to get back to the rack rather than the smith.

I have seen a lot of research saying the smith machine is just as effective though. Like everything in the fitness / bb world, there is always contradicting info..

Blog Entries
    TBH you're right. I plan on building a gym in my Garage and wont be shelling out $3000 on a smith machine thats for sure. I did squat without the smith when I had a gym buddy.

I need to get back to the rack rather than the smith.

I have seen a lot of research saying the smith machine is just as effective though. Like everything in the fitness / bb world, there is always contradicting info..
    your fine using the smith machine when training alone it alows you to go heavy with some safety...I would like to take a minute to say jangles that you have taken a lot of shit during your journey but you stayed and saw it through... you really showed a lot of class and character throughout...

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    your fine using the smith machine when training alone it alows you to go heavy with some safety...I would like to take a minute to say jangles that you have taken a lot of shit during your journey but you stayed and saw it through... you really showed a lot of class and character throughout...
    Thanks man

Ok so coming to week 14 and still gaining nicely

[B]Week 14)

Pin

Kinda love doing it now. PIP has fucked me this entire cycyle though. The Prop especially. I would probarly not do Prop again as the pip is so bad it makes me not be able to walk for 3 - 10 days.

Gym

Smashing it. Really piling on the KG's while focusing on form. Repping 100kg Deadlift (6 reps as of this week)

Diet

Going really good. Ive progressed to 4500 calories a day now.

Weight

Start - 170lbs
    Week 14 - 201lbs

Sides

Absolutley nothing.

Conclusion

I will see this to week 16 then PCT as long as I gain next week. As far as deminishing returns go, the weigth is still being added and I am not seeing fat....

Pics

14 week transformation

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2018-01-29 at 15.59.52.jpg 
Views:	872 
Size:	177.9 KB 
ID:	171690

Week 7 - start of week 14

Name:	Screen Shot 2018-01-29 at 15.59.16.jpg 
Views:	766 
Size:	175.5 KB 
ID:	171691

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Ok so coming to week 14 and still gaining nicely

[B]Week 14)

Pin

Kinda love doing it now. PIP has fucked me this entire cycyle though. The Prop especially. I would probarly not do Prop again as the pip is so bad it makes me not be able to walk for 3 - 10 days.

Gym

Smashing it. Really piling on the KG's while focusing on form. Repping 100kg Deadlift (6 reps as of this week)

Diet

Going really good. Ive progressed to 4500 calories a day now.

Weight

Start - 170lbs
    Week 14 - 201lbs

Sides

Absolutley nothing.

Conclusion

I will see this to week 16 then PCT as long as I gain next week. As far as deminishing returns go, the weigth is still being added and I am not seeing fat....

Pics

14 week transformation

Name:	Screen Shot 2018-01-29 at 15.59.52.jpg 
Views:	872 
Size:	177.9 KB 
ID:	171690

Week 7 - start of week 14

Name:	Screen Shot 2018-01-29 at 15.59.16.jpg 
Views:	766 
Size:	175.5 KB 
ID:	171691
    Push it hard these next weeks and watch the diet going into PCT. Expect water loss.

Quote Originally Posted by David LoPan View Post
    Push it hard these next weeks and watch the diet going into PCT. Expect water loss.

Yes mate. I always go hard atm the gym but these last few weeks ive stepped up weight big time and lifting more than I ever had, depsite nagging injuries. Really just pushing mysef.

I am curious about PCT, I cant lie, not for my diet, thats going too be fine and I will prob step the calories up to 4750 a day. Its going to be interesting as at 4500 ish calories I should be putting on 2lbs a week (if AAS was not a factor), so its going to funny to see how loss of water yet me growing natrually will play out.

Crunch time now. If I just drop to 170 again I have to come back here and admit defeat lmao hahahahaha. It wont though, so I am all good.

Thread Information