Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By JohnnyV85

Thread: Results are in, first cycle was a success!

JohnnyV85 is offline Associate Member

Results are in, first cycle was a success!

Just thought Id share some numbers from my first cycle.
    My primary goal was to drop as much body fat as possible without losing any lean tissue, ideally gaining a few lbs.
    The first measurement was taken on 10/27/18, my baseline was 227lbs 6'3" @ 19% bf.
    I started my cycle on Monday 12/31/18 (best way to bring in the new year!) and it consisted of 500mg/wk of Test e only.
    I didnt use an AI until midpoint labs. My estrogen was elevated but I experienced zero estrogen related negative side effects. I began dosing 12.5mg of aromasin EOD and now toward the end of the cycle Ive bumped it up to 12.5 every day up until the beginning of PCT
    My cycle was originally intended for 12 weeks but it got extended to 14 weeks. Its so hard to say goodbyeee...

I went back for another bf test yesterday Im at 222lbs @ 12% bf (a gain of 12.5 lbs of lean tissue!).... see pic attached...
    Pretty darn close to the number I was shooting for, which was 10%. But Im by no means disappointed.

Now on to PCT in a few weeks and then a long wait before I cycle again, roughly 3 months. Im looking forward to it already. Thinking of a lean bulk with maybe test/deca ....

I also wanna share that Im really grateful for this forum and all the people who have contributed to my success by sharing their invaluable knowledge. Theres no way I could have gotten these results and pulled this off properly without the guidance. Ive learned a lot and look forward to learning a lot more as I continue down this journey....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Results are in, first cycle was a success!-20190329_134944.jpg  
    Butcher78 likes this.

Butcher78 is offline New Member
    Solid! Test E only is exactly what I'm planing for my 1st cycle. Your results are impressive for 14 weeks. Great job on the execution and sharing. What are you taking for PCT?

CA_DXB_85 is offline Associate Member
    Good job, bro!
    Were you taking HCG while cycling?
    If not, I recommend doing it at least pre PCT as it will make the recovery quicker and easier for you

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Glad your cycle went well. You have pics?

Hey Butcher, I'm going with the PCT exactly as recommended here
    https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rst-cycle.html
    You should 100% go by that. The only thing I did different was extend it to 14 weeks.

I did take HCG the whole time, i forgot to mention that. 500iu per week, basically 250iu twice weekly along with my test. Thanks for the heads up DXB, I got it covered.
    Last edited by JohnnyV85; 03-30-2019 at 09:05 AM.

Redz one day Ill feel ready to post up some pics but for now these scans will have to do...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Results are in, first cycle was a success!-20190329_200837.jpg   Results are in, first cycle was a success!-20190329_200949.jpg   Results are in, first cycle was a success!-20190329_200814.jpg   Results are in, first cycle was a success!-20190329_200929.jpg   Results are in, first cycle was a success!-20190329_201114.jpg  

Results are in, first cycle was a success!-20190329_201144.jpg  

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you are truly 12% you must look good in my avatar pic which is almost 10 years old I’m 6’2”, 222lbs. And around 12%.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    If you are truly 12% you must look good in my avatar pic which is almost 10 years old I’m 6’2”, 222lbs. And around 12%.
    Yeah I have no real complaints about my physique currently. Both in the bedroom butt ass nekket and with clothes on I get plenty of credit lol. it's just not picture ready in my opinion. I've seen other 12% bf physiques that look better though and I think it's just where I'm holding on to fat, genetically, it's not doing me any favors.

I'd actually be kinda disappointed if I hit my target physique after one cycle though, I'd be like that's it? Now what?? I'm looking forward to continuing to work toward it.

Thread Information