Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Preparing for first cycle and looking for input.

NCC1968 is offline Junior Member
    Something strange, but not yet concerning.

I'm often getting that tingling feeling that comes when you sleep or rest on a part for too long and choke the blood supply.

It's never to the point of painful, but it is present often...esp in my arms while in bed.

I just did injection #10. That should have emptied the first bottle, but there is about enough for one more. Is it possible the supplier went that much over or did I simply not get on the line properly on the syringe?

I'd not think they would give 10% extra. Either way....I'll adjust.

Chark is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NCC1968 View Post
    I just did injection #10. That should have emptied the first bottle, but there is about enough for one more. Is it possible the supplier went that much over or did I simply not get on the line properly on the syringe?

I believe they fill a small amount beyond the 10ml to account for loss when removing air bubbles

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member

I'm often getting that tingling feeling that comes when you sleep or rest on a part for too long and choke the blood supply.

It's never to the point of painful, but it is present often...esp in my arms while in bed.

Very common, in fact I don’t know what it’s like not to feel that. Could be lots of things, but if it’s in the hands and fingers...often times if you’re a side sleeper you’re pinching off the blood supply to the ulnar or the brachial plexus which causes the tingling. You’re filled with more water and blood in your muscles right now which allows for less space around those nerve bundles. My guess is that’s what’s happening. Could be carpal tunnel as well brought on by heavier lifting and more edema. If you’re lucky like me, its a combination of both. Add some MK677 and you can really have a tingle party
    NCC1968 likes this.

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member

This is standard practice both in pharma and ugl injectables. It’s expected that there will be some loss in barrels and pins (unless using airlock method which freaks some people out because they don’t understand biology), so there’s compensatory overfill.

I guess my OCD gives me a "free" injection per bottle

1 month (4 weeks) in - 1/3 of the 12 weeks cycle. I'll decide near the end if I want to extend it a little. I'm trying to time my PCT with a trip I'm taking so as not to have to carry needles, but get the best cycle.

I'm up 18 lbs. I know I've increased my belly a bit, but it's kinda hard not to. Everything is bigger.....can I put Test in my dick to grow it? LoL

HCG seems good....balls still present, but I think a little smaller.

Yesterday when I put on my work shirt there was pretty much no slack...I've filled my sleeve - a big deal to me. My thighs and upper arms are an inch bigger. So It's coming along. If this keeps up I'll actually break 240lbs....which is unfrikinbelivable to me.

Few days ago I get in my car and put my carry bag on the seat and the passenger seatbelt light came on. My between meal snacks are now officially a person

I'm still not getting any special feeling or mental effects. Strength is up, but not an amazing amount. All in all.....it's not bad.
    Gallowmere and Chark like this.

Creeping up the scale......Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200306_053210631.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	1.39 MB 
ID:	178327

I'm thinking it could be related to my most recent very heavy shrug sets. My neck is still a bit sore from the last time 4 days ago. I've been thinking about not even doing shrugs as I don't want the traps to get too big.
    I know worrying that a muscle could be too big is kinda weird when one is lifting for size, but....it's a concern. With the upper body having a high density of receptors the traps are going to get big just from all the other work.

I'll skip the next sets and see if it helps.

Finally happened.

Went down for first rep of squats and .......tore my underwear to shreds.
    I can feel my clothes and boots (calves) all getting tighter and now I gotta go shoppin'

5 weeks in and at 229lbs - up 24lbs.

Got my first (minor) injury on cycle.

I was doing reps with 1010lbs on the leg press and going pretty quick and I was not concentrating enough on driving through my heels and put a lot of load on the left toes.....calf pain.
    It's not serious and should only take maybe a week to be totally healed.
    I'm still not having any amazing mental changes, but strength is moving up. Hoping there will still be a "kick" any time......

Cookie Monster is offline New Member
    I have issues with depression, anxiety, and lack of motivation. I’m also curious and hopeful about the mental changes. I haven’t seen any change yet but I’m only a week and a half into my cycle.

Sucks about the injury, glad it’s not a big deal though.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    I have issues with depression, anxiety, and lack of motivation. I’m also curious and hopeful about the mental changes. I haven’t seen any change yet but I’m only a week and a half into my cycle.

Sucks about the injury, glad it’s not a big deal though.
    Hope it gets better, but I'd recommend seeing a doc for that.

Good luck with the cycle....and just like before your cycle....diet, work and rest matter.

Up about 1.25 inch on my upper arms and the decreased range of motion sucks.

I can't touch parts of my body and getting in and out of long sleeve shirts and jackets is harder, but worth it

All this eating is like a goddamn job.....
    Last edited by NCC1968; 03-12-2020 at 09:08 AM.

Cookie Monster is offline New Member
    Hope it gets better, but I'd recommend seeing a doc for that.

Good luck with the cycle....and just like before your cycle....diet, work and rest matter.
    Yeah I’m on a bunch of meds, hoping I can get off of some or all if it is my low test causing it.

1.25” is impressive! How much bf% do you think you’ve increased so far, if at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post

1.25” is impressive! How much bf% do you think you’ve increased so far, if at all?
    Well....it's only 16.25 up from 15...so not huge LoL

Hard to say on the fat. My appearance of fatness has not changed much

I'll probably do a fat loss program this fall and then do a diff bulking cycle if I feel I shrank down too much.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ed2cond2020-03-13-09h06m43s162.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	94.7 KB 
ID:	178346

Pic in avatar is 217lbs(2/22) and this is 231lbs today(3/13). Hard to actually tell a diff in the pics, but I see and feel it.

Feet hurt occasionally and are a little puffy/swollen on top.....nothing serious.

Arms still ache a lot...esp when sleeping, but not as much tingling.

Strength is good......bent a wrench at work

Eating enough is a challenge and I do throw in some treats now.

I've never in my life spent so much time in the bathroom....all that food and water volume.

I expect to gain plenty more.....maybe 250? I'll actually be glad when I can cut, but I'm only halfway in.

I was a very skinny kid and always wanted to have the big "don't fuck with me" look. I may be close.....
    Last edited by NCC1968; 03-13-2020 at 10:40 AM.
    Chark likes this.

Blog Entries
    Morning and day after injection.....sore quad, but now near the end of the day....about 26 hrs later....little soreness.

Just did some benching, delts and triceps......I swear the pump is greater and I'm pushing a few more lbs. Both are probably in my mind, but I'll take it

I've gone from hating needles to...I can't fucking wait til the next time.....
    Not to discourage you but wait till you hit a nerve you will find yourself less anxious to inject the next time...happens to everyone eventually...
    Cookie Monster likes this.

Blog Entries
    Morning and day after injection.....sore quad, but now near the end of the day....about 26 hrs later....little soreness.

Just did some benching, delts and triceps......I swear the pump is greater and I'm pushing a few more lbs. Both are probably in my mind, but I'll take it

I've gone from hating needles to...I can't fucking wait til the next time.....
    Not to discourage you but wait till you hit a nerve you will find yourself less anxious to inject the next time...happens to everyone eventually...

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    I'm very methodical (OCD even) and scientific. I'm halfway into this and my injections on each leg all fall within an area no greater than a dime. Unless some new nerves grow there.......I'm sticking to it.

As for the people that inject the TOP of their thigh.....they got it comin'

Blog Entries
    Finally happened.

Went down for first rep of squats and .......tore my underwear to shreds.
    I can feel my clothes and boots (calves) all getting tighter and now I gotta go shoppin'
    lol ive had my shorts tear during squats once and finished my workout with my underwear showing...peeps kept telling me I could go home and change but I was like why fucking bother im here now...
    Chark likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    lol ive had my shorts tear during squats once and finished my workout with my underwear showing...peeps kept telling me I could go home and change but I was like why fucking bother im here now...

Yep - been there....let muh ballz breath

Seems the swollen feet are a known thing during gear use.

When preparing for my cycle I bought some Arimidex (Anastrozole) in case I needed it.

Is this something I need it for....and how much?

EDIT:
    I missed taking Nolva for 3 days.......may have caused the problem.
    Should I give it a few days or throw the Arimidex at it?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Seems the swollen feet are a known thing during gear use.

When preparing for my cycle I bought some Arimidex (Anastrozole) in case I needed it.

Is this something I need it for....and how much?

EDIT:
    I missed taking Nolva for 3 days.......may have caused the problem.
    Should I give it a few days or throw the Arimidex at it?
    ok so the main purpose of Arimidex -- is when you've been on cycle for quite a long time and your getting massive gains and everyone is starting to stare at you and suspect your on steroids .. then take arimidex so you can immediately lose your gains and squash their suspicions .

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    ok so the main purpose of Arimidex -- is when you've been on cycle for quite a long time and your getting massive gains and everyone is starting to stare at you and suspect your on steroids .. then take arimidex so you can immediately lose your gains and squash their suspicions .
    I asked b/c I have no experience, but that doesn't seem to align with: https://www.steroid.com/Arimidex.php

All input appreciated

well was a joke .. and many people around here know me as the "anti Arimidex ' guy (even though I may still use it in some clients contest preps or pre pct) . so of course I had to take another shot at these crappy AI's (ie, gain hinderers).

your only on 500mg of test. I don't think arimidex should even be a consideration concerning your current situation. IF you did not want any aromaotiztion or estrogen to help you put on muscle, you wouldn't be running a test only cycle in the first place. right

well was a joke .. and many people around here know me as the "anti Arimidex ' guy (even though I may still use it in some clients contest preps or pre pct) . so of course I had to take another shot at these crappy AI's (ie, gain hinderers).

your only on 500mg of test. I don't think arimidex should even be a consideration concerning your current situation. IF you did not want any aromaotiztion or estrogen to help you put on muscle, you wouldn't be running a test only cycle in the first place. right
    Thanks

Biochemistry is very complex....and not everyone is exactly the same...so there is that.

The reason I "missed" the Nolva is b/c I lean towards what you say...the estrogen effects. Figured I'd see if anything happened b/c without knowing my own reactions I can't learn.

As for Test only...I agree. I'm starting with it b/c it seems wise. Now halfway in and no problems...I'm actually considering adding something, but no sure what just yet. Something that leans more to size increase and the least side effects as possible. I could incorporate it into the last 1/3 of my cycle.

Thanks

Biochemistry is very complex....and not everyone is exactly the same...so there is that.

The reason I "missed" the Nolva is b/c I lean towards what you say...the estrogen effects. Figured I'd see if anything happened b/c without knowing my own reactions I can't learn.

As for Test only...I agree. I'm starting with it b/c it seems wise. Now halfway in and no problems...I'm actually considering adding something, but no sure what just yet. Something that leans more to size increase and the least side effects as possible. I could incorporate it into the last 1/3 of my cycle.
    I like this way of thinking .. adding in something like Masteron , Var, or Winny would be ideal . not only would it likely not give added side effects, often times the synergy mitigates side effects (eg., when guys are having prolactin issues, instead of throwing AI's or Caber or even Nolva at the situation,, I'll recommend Mast instead. that works as an AAS for muscle building and an ancillary at the same time)
    The road likes this.

I like this way of thinking .. adding in something like Masteron, Var, or Winny ......

Always trying to learn and get the best results.

I'll study those 3 and make my selection.

If I go with Mast.....what dose with Test E should I go with.

Thanks for the input.

100mg Mast P every other day = 350mg per week . thats a good starting point . absolutely no need for an AI when adding in mast

100mg Mast P every other day = 350mg per week . thats a good starting point . absolutely no need for an AI when adding in mast
    I'm doing Test at 250 every 3 days.

Do I reduce the Test and add Mast or just add? Can I simply mix in the same syringe and keep to my 3 days plan? I guess one concern is the volume of a single injection.

I would switch to EOD injections ..
    .5 -.75 cc (1/2+ml) of test
    1cc (1ml) of mast p

if your worried about too much injection volume . then you could run mast e instead of mast p

Thanks....I'll study up on it.

EDIT

Looking at what my Mast supply concentration is...200 mg / mL....I would simply inject 2ml ...half and half Test and Mast.
    My 3 day plan gives me 250mg Test E and 200mg Mast E every 3 days.....so about 650mg Test E and 515mg Mast per week.

Does this sound like a good plan?
    Last edited by NCC1968; 03-14-2020 at 03:32 PM.

Question for the group:

If I'm looking more for size (and strength would be nice) then would I be better off adding Mast or Tren to my Test E?

I'm looking to GROW. After this cycle I'll diet down to reduce BF and the second cycle will be for growth with being lean more of the goal than big numbers on the scale.

I want to make my order today, but am rethinking the Mast choice.

Where would Dbol fit into my plan....if at all?

Any input appreciated. Thanks

bwandrade is offline New Member
    Question for the group:

If I'm looking more for size (and strength would be nice) then would I be better off adding Mast or Tren to my Test E?

I'm looking to GROW. After this cycle I'll diet down to reduce BF and the second cycle will be for growth with being lean more of the goal than big numbers on the scale.

I want to make my order today, but am rethinking the Mast choice.

Where would Dbol fit into my plan....if at all?

Any input appreciated. Thanks
    If you really want to add something you could add Dbol or Anadrol , but my main concern is that if you eventually had puffy feet with test only those compounds could make you bloat a lot more. If you are looking to grow that much mast is not what you are looking for, as far as I know. Tren is a compound that some people love and some hate, besides all the colaterals that you could have. Maybe even NPP, but I don't have any experience with it and I am not sure if you have enough time left in your cycle to it have any effect.

On the more conservative side, you could end this cycle with test only and add a second compound on your next cycle, there's no rush.
    NCC1968 likes this.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200316_183124003.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	1.03 MB 
ID:	178377

I used to be so skinny....it's still odd having arms bigger than my neck.....by almost 2inches....so far.
    232lbs today......

6 weeks in. This would have been halfway, but I'm going for 14 weeks so as to fit my travel schedule in May and not carry needles with me nor be on PCT.

233.5lbs now....that's an incredible 28.5lbs gain. Yes...there is fat and water....as expected, but both are still manageable and not of great concern.

The tingling in my arms seems to have reduced a bit, but....range of motion is clearly decreased as I can't touch parts of my body I could in the past.

My biceps, forearms and hands often have a pumped feel...even when doing nothing.

Blood pressure meds that I was already taking still holding me in the safe zone.

Injection into alternating thighs have been no problem.

Since I've responded well to Test E only I'm going to add Tren E for the last 6 weeks of the 14. This will give it enough time to be effective and let me find out if it will be the choice for my second cycle later in the year.

I'm currently staying home more than not due to the Corona virus outbreak. I really don't need compromised lungs with so much extra weight.
    Last edited by NCC1968; 03-20-2020 at 12:21 PM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceqSC6GYks4

This is my first cycle and it's been pretty good, but........questioning the risks of continuing it during the outbreak.

I know it may seem like a panic reaction, but........it's a less dangerous end result if.....

EDIT:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20stYiu723I
    Last edited by NCC1968; 03-22-2020 at 09:38 AM.

Considering cutting my cycle short......I'm at 6.5 weeks.
    I've increased my weight by damn near 30 lbs and it's taxing in many ways.

I figure if I stop now and recover and reduce my BF% before starting the next cycle it will be safer and better for me personally.
    I've not yet achieved the lean mass I want, but I can't pile on extra weight and have no concern for my health...it's not wise.
    I would have used Test P if I knew that I would stop here, but .....it's a learning experience.

I think I'll do well to go ahead and wait for the 15th day post last injection and start PCT.
    I'll shoot for a gap that is equal to the cycle before starting the next. This actually turns out to be good timing with other life events.

I've been pleased with the cycle for the most part and think I'd like to do it about the same again, but add Tren .
    6-8 weeks Test E and Tren E. I have a feeling I'll like that...and I'm supplied for it. Only way to know is to try it.

I appreciate all the input and I'm looking forward to more in the future.

I'll continue to post updates for the possible benefit of other members.

When I collected up my supplies for the first cycle I thought I was set, but a change saw me needed more Nolva. I placed an order for that and other stuff, but......the C19 lockdown killed the shipping.
    Since I cut my cycle short and am recovering well.....I think 2 weeks of PCT may actually be enough and I got lucky. I'd appreciate input on short PCT for a short cycle.

I'm down from 233.5 to 226.0 now and will continue to work on the fat and keep my workouts tough. I seem to be holding size well, but strength is coming down.....not too much though.

I'm stuck having to do my workouts only at home b/c our fitness center is shut down for the same reason my shipments are not coming in.
    I figure by the time all this clears up and I get my workout back on track that I'll be ready for the test/tren cycle......very excited about that.
    This will give me time to study more....never stop....and make my second cycle really work for me.
    Last edited by NCC1968; 04-13-2020 at 10:23 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information