bravo11p is offline Associate Member

Talking I popped my cherry!!!

Today was the big day!!!!!!!!! The start of my first cycle!!! Oh yes, welcome to the "DARKSIDE" OK, so I was gonna wait another week but I am like a kid at xmas. The gears all here and was whispering to me from the kitchen cabinet. All those sweeeeet little amps of SUS250 gleaming in the light!! THe A-bomb bottle freshly opened and ready to go. SO I was all worried about that first stick, 500mg frontloaded to get it going. My legs are pretty sore and was worried I wouldn't be able to walk by now but forgot yesterday was leg day. Almost no pain from the stick. Just a tiny burn and BOOM!!!! Hello Mr. Organon and welcome to my party. Everyone at work was wondering why I was grinning ear to ear "OHMYGOD, I have already gained a pound.... Oh, it was the 8 ounce roasted turkey breast with brown rice as my celebration dinner but I am off to a good start. I shall keep you bro's posted.!!!!!

forgot stats

Sorry, forgot the stats
    YEARS TNG: 14 years on and off (a few years off for marriage )
    WEIGHT: 185 (down from 270) bf% 10.1/ 31 in waist
    TNG TIME: 5-6 days a week
    CYCLE: sus250/a-bombs/T-400/nolv in case/clomid post cycle possibly may bridge into a cutting cycle (Live in FLA/beaches & babes)

GOALS: 9-13 lbs lean muscle mass

Black Stang is offline Associate Member
    Congrats on the start of your cycle. I'm curious, what is your height? 270lbs was alot of weight to loose. Was it fat, or muscle? Anyway, I'm sure you'll be adding plenty of muscle with that stack.

height

I am 5'11. I am sure I sacrificed some muscle mass in the weight loss as my lifting strength has suffered but I have really changed my cardio routines to go with a 60-70% max HR doing cardio. I know the strength gains will come soon. By the way, my ass is really sore from the first injection but I am lovin it. I know it's a good pain.

starting week 2

THe end of week one was quite uneventful except for weight gain. Up to 195. 10 pound gain but no signifigant increase in BF% Went from 10.1% to 10.3% but am sure it's a bit of water retention. Like zero side effects as of yet and hoping not to get any. Love doing cardio though. LOVE IT!!!!!and some awesome pumps. Don't know if it's psychological or what but they are tha shit!!!!

another week down

OK now. Weight is up from 195 to 202. BF% is up to about 11% and I am retaining a lot of H2O or I think I am. Strength gains are through the roof and I dont think the sus is even kicking yet. Still love doin cardio. Side effects are like nil except for a few critters that popped up on the back but are gone now.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    welcome...nice choice for a first go at it...keep us posted..

Psycoswole is offline Member
    What are the doses in your cycle bro? What kind of a-bombs are you using?

psycoswole

I'm @500 a week for the sus and 50mg ED for the abombs. Decided against the t400 after a suggestion from poppapump. Just gonna stick with the sus. Running the abombs for 28 days. Still haven't used the nolva. Been using soy isoflavones and have seen no incidence of gyno yet. Got the idea for the soy from yiyangzhi. I also read a non-biased report on the soy in the ISNJ and the soy is a hell of a lot cheaper than nolva, but I have it in case. I know thats probably a source of contention about soy vs. nolva. But I'm gonna keep running it. Also using milk thistle.

tryin2getbig is offline Junior Member
    i can't believe that you are using anadrol for your first cycle...too harsh in my mind for a first cycle. Your gains sound to be going really well, a lot of that is water but still sounds good. Also with the novaldex, that is only going to help on the testosterone , it does NOT work for the anadrol. Anadrol converts to progesterone not estrogen so therefore novaldex, armidex or any other will not work with the anadrol. If worried about gyno or have the symptons get some winny or get the the morning after pill (RU-?)

Thread Information