btl fed is offline New Member

Question Comments on this cycle please.

I worked with a local "guru" and then read your profiles and such to come up with this cycle. I have previously done a deca / win stack over a year ago and had great results as far as shaping up with some growth. I wish I had joined here and checked the message boards for some more advice but anyway here I am now.

Weight: 215 lbs
    Height: 6'
    last time body fat checked it was 16%
    38 years old

Been lifting fairly reguraly for 25 or more years. I'm looking for some(visible difference) muscle growth. trying to maintain 325g protien a day but trying not to blow up fat with calories and carbs.

week 1 - 3
    1cc Sust 250
    1cc Deca 200
    15mg D-bol daily

week 4-5
    2cc Sust 250 shot mon. & thurs.
    2cc Deca 200 shot mon. & thurs.
    20mg D-bol daily

week 6-8
    1cc Sust 250
    1cc Deca 200
    15mg D-bol daily

finish with clomid but not sure of dosage.

What reasonable progress can I expect ? OR have I just blown my money ? I'm on the 3rd week and think I have made some gains but I haven't put the tape on since before I started to really see. I look at my self everyday so I can't really tell.

fausto666 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by btl fed
    I worked with a local "guru" and then read your profiles and such to come up with this cycle. I have previously done a deca / win stack over a year ago and had great results as far as shaping up with some growth. I wish I had joined here and checked the message boards for some more advice but anyway here I am now.

Weight: 215 lbs
    Height: 6'
    last time body fat checked it was 16%
    38 years old

Been lifting fairly reguraly for 25 or more years. I'm looking for some(visible difference) muscle growth. trying to maintain 325g protien a day but trying not to blow up fat with calories and carbs.

week 1 - 3
    1cc Sust 250
    1cc Deca 200
    15mg D-bol daily

week 4-5
    2cc Sust 250 shot mon. & thurs.
    2cc Deca 200 shot mon. & thurs.
    20mg D-bol daily

week 6-8
    1cc Sust 250
    1cc Deca 200
    15mg D-bol daily

finish with clomid but not sure of dosage.

What reasonable progress can I expect ? OR have I just blown my money ? I'm on the 3rd week and think I have made some gains but I haven't put the tape on since before I started to really see. I look at my self everyday so I can't really tell.

I really like your cycle,i think that is going to be great for you to reach your goals and if it doesnīt work donīt worry and try again with something else
    But i think that is a great cycle.

Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member
    you should probably up the dose of dbol to 30 mg/d for the next 2 weeks and then stop it. most people only run dbol for 4 weeks. no reason to pyramid up and down. probably should have ran the sust @ 500 mg wk for ten weeks or so. If you have enough I would finish out like that. the deca should probably be dosed about 400 mg/wk. clomid can be taken different ways a matter of opinion . 1 popular dose is to take 300mg for 1 day, 100mg for 10 days, and then 50mg for 10 days.
    good luck with whatever you decide.

also do you have any anti e's on hand?

RUDY-14 is offline Associate Member
    I don;t think this is the greatest cylce bro, there is no reasonto pryamid, yo ushould try test e for this cycle insteasd of sust which should be inj e3d at most to benefit from the prop, also run the d-bol @ 30 0r 35 mg/day no pryaminding. JMO

Prime is offline Naturally perfect

My 2 cents

Its a popular opinion on here that you shouldnt run d-bol through an entire cycle. If i were you id run it for 4 weeks max at the start of the cycle. Even at the low doses you have put down, its still pretty toxic and hard going on the liver. No need to punish it more then necessary. Are you going to take anything to protect your liver? milk thistle etc.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect

another thing

How many cals you consuming a day??

btl fed is offline New Member

Nothing for liver

I was gonna run D-bol for the whole 8 weeks. Not good ? Plus i am taking noting for my liver. I am only consuming 3 to 4000 calories a day but 255 grams of protein.

rexboy is offline Junior Member
    effects of dbol top out around 6weeks of use
    take milk thistle, its cheap as hell and a good precaution.

Quote Originally Posted by btl fed
    I was gonna run D-bol for the whole 8 weeks. Not good ? Plus i am taking noting for my liver. I am only consuming 3 to 4000 calories a day but 255 grams of protein.
    above you said you were getting 325 grams of protein? you should get at least 4k cals per day. if you want to grow. eat carbs, but eat clean carbs.
    don't take the dbol for 8 weeks. limit to 4 or 5 weeks. sust needs to be injected a min. of every 3 days.

kahn is offline Junior Member
    no need to pyramid, just keep it at one doese the whole time. And put the dbol at like 30mg/day and do it for only about 4 weeks.

Thread Information