Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Ybear is offline Junior Member
    looking good you hairy ba##erd...j/k

BrLifter17 is offline Junior Member
    i remember your old pics that showed how you grew. amazing transformation and you still look great. one of the all time best physiques on here

bodyd19 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BrLifter17
    i remember your old pics that showed how you grew. amazing transformation and you still look great. one of the all time best physiques on here
    Thanks bro,

Everyone's comments on here is another motivating factor for me to keep hitting the gym hard.

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Looking good bro. How about some leg shots. First impression of calves is that they are a weak area. A leg shot will confirm or correct me on this. In either case you are very lean. Your physice is a credit to all your hard work.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    looking good mate!

TheJuicer is offline Member
    Looks good bro...how strong are you on your lifts(Bench,squat,deadlift,shoulderpress,curls,ect .).....Def. as cut as I wanna be at summer..L8R!

wantbigmusl is offline Junior Member

What?

Quote Originally Posted by bodyd19
    Good lookin out bro, But all of my friends, girlfreind, family now what I do and I am not ashamed. I am proud of where I got today, Even if I did have help.

Everyone can contest that Juice is not by all means everyting you need, You gotta watch your det have a decent work out plan.

So, with that said. I could care less if people know who I am. I dont sell juice nor Do I promote using it.
    Remember me? There is a reason this guy has not been on here for awhile. I have over 600 reasons! Anyone want details PM me. I still have the deposit slip.

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wantbigmusl
    Remember me? There is a reason this guy has not been on here for awhile. I have over 600 reasons! Anyone want details PM me. I still have the deposit slip.
    did i miss something?

GQSuperman is offline Banned

yeah

very cryptic...not sure what that statement was all about.

not right

did a quick search, this guy claimed to be 195 and 21 three years ago. so, he's not being honest about his age at least....still not sure what teh deal is with the money and deposit slip comment.

sounds messed up

TheJuicer is offline Member
    I hope this guys not a scammer of some sort!! ...dont you people know what we do to scammers...I call my cousin Vinny to find you!

Quote Originally Posted by TheJuicer
    I hope this guys not a scammer of some sort!! ...dont you people know what we do to scammers...I call my cousin Vinny to find you!
    my cousin vinny great movie.

my previous comment

Quote Originally Posted by dr.shred
    sounds messed up
    Yeah, well if you consider getting jacked for over $600 bucks, it sure is!

so lets get the whole story so everyone can know what your talking about.

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Bump for more details.

wired-up is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GREENMACHINE
    Bump for more details.
    ditto

BDTR is offline Retired
    Pm me the details and ill look into it.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GQSuperman
    did a quick search, this guy claimed to be 195 and 21 three years ago. so, he's not being honest about his age at least....still not sure what teh deal is with the money and deposit slip comment.
    what r u talking about?

New member Pic

3 years ago he said he was 19...

this is what i'm talking about

http://forums.anabolicreview.com/showthread.php?t=19193

this is what i'm talking about......try looking at more than one post before you jump on my ass

http://forums.anabolicreview.com/showthread.php?t=19193

this is what i'm talking about......try looking at more than one post before you jump on my ass

First and FOR most. I am NOT BY ANY MEANS A SCAMMER. I Dont sell the stuff nor would I risk selling it over the net. I will be 23 in april but it still syas I am 22 on my lisnces. That post I dont know that so I propbably post that in dec or something.

not buying it

both posts were from the same day in 4-30-2002. one you said you were 19 191, the other said you were 21 195.

not sure what the scamming thing is all about. that guy seems to think you owe him $600 though. care to enlighten us all.....one of you.

both posts were from the same day in 4-30-2002. one you said you were 19 191, the other said you were 21 195.

not sure what the scamming thing is all about. that guy seems to think you owe him $600 though. care to enlighten us all.....one of you.

in that one post I said i was 19 in that pic. I did not mean that day in time. As far as the scammer thing goes. I dont owe that guy anything. I dont know who that idiot is. But if he he doesnt retract his statment Him and I are goin to have serious problems

houseofpain is offline Banned
    uh oh, this does not sound good. hope we get to the bottom of it.
    ~HOP

soontoberipped is offline Associate Member
    Bump for Drama!

Anyone who wants to know the story can PM me, It's not like I could go to the police or anything for the scam, but I want to make sure noone else bites.

Mr. BodyD19, if you care to meet up and discuss the deposit slip that I have and what it was supposed to be for, I am more than willing, just PM me. I tried to catch you at the Tampa bodybuilding show you were supposed to be in Sept 2003, but never caught you as a contestant, especially after I mentioned on here that I would be there. Hmmmm... Point is, you scammed me for a good amount of money and I will at least make sure on here you don't do it to anyone else off this site.
    Last edited by wantbigmusl; 03-02-2005 at 02:35 PM.

RUballs0514 is offline Associate Member
    this is a perfect example of what i'm tryin to achieve, thanks for the motivation

Anyone who wants to know the story can PM me, It's not like I could go to the police or anything for the scam, but I want to make sure noone else bites.

Mr. BodyD19, if you care to meet up and discuss the deposit slip that I have and what it was supposed to be for, I am more than willing, just PM me. I tried to catch you at the Tampa bodybuilding show you were supposed to be in Sept 2003, but never caught you as a contestant, especially after I mentioned on here that I would be there. Hmmmm... Point is, you scammed me for a good amount of money and I will at least make sure on here you don't do it to anyone else off this site.

Thats BS. I dont even know you. You have the wrong guy so stop sayin this **** or I will find you in TAMPA!!

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion

your a PHONY bodyd19!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jantzen4k
    your a PHONY bodyd19!!!

in that one post I said i was 19 in that pic. I did not mean that day in time. As far as the scammer thing goes. I dont owe that guy anything. I dont know who that idiot is. But if he he doesnt retract his statment Him and I are goin to have serious problems

No I am NOT

not very smart

Thats BS. I dont even know you. You have the wrong guy so stop sayin this **** or I will find you in TAMPA!!
    DUDE, you think it's very smart to threaten me in a public thread? Check your PMs with proof before you get WAY out of hand man!

I said it before guys, and I will say it again... I just wanna make sure if this guy tries to scam anyone else, he isnt able to do so. Unfortunately this cost me alot of money that I know I will never see.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    in that one post I said i was 19 in that pic. I did not mean that day in time.
    No I am NOT

DUDE, you think it's very smart to threaten me in a public thread? Check your PMs with proof before you get WAY out of hand man!

I said it before guys, and I will say it again... I just wanna make sure if this guy tries to scam anyone else, he isnt able to do so. Unfortunately this cost me alot of money that I know I will never see.

I am not threating you idoit. You have the wrong guy.

"I will find you in Tampa!" I guess could be interpretted as you wanting to buy me a beer huh?

wantbig

if you have proof, why dont' you show it so we can clear this up. as of right now we just have two guys posturing and we have no clue why.

"I will find you in Tampa!" I guess could be interpretted as you wanting to buy me a beer huh?

Check your PM

what do you want as proof?

if you have proof, why dont' you show it so we can clear this up. as of right now we just have two guys posturing and we have no clue why.
    Dude,

I am NOT posturing, not sure what I would be gaining from just warning others. I know I am not about to get any $ back as well. It's been over 2 years bro. If you were me, would you at least get a warning out just in case?

Although at this point, I admit, it's my word against his, he aint ever going to admit it to anyone, why would he? I feel I did the right thing in warning people just IN CASE and I will leave it at that.

Dude,

I am NOT posturing, not sure what I would be gaining from just warning others. I know I am not about to get any $ back as well. It's been over 2 years bro. If you were me, would you at least get a warning out just in case?

Although at this point, I admit, it's my word against his, he aint ever going to admit it to anyone, why would he? I feel I did the right thing in warning people just IN CASE and I will leave it at that.

I do not know how to make this any CLEARER. YOU HAVE THE WRONG GUY.

Clear My Name

I just want to saythat I am no way a scammer. I dont sell the stuff so the point is mute. I joined this board in order to share my experinces and learn the ones of others. I am always happy to help people who want to get my level and also learn from others. I couldnt have got to where I am today with out the help and info that people share with me. So i leave you with I am hear to share with others what I know. Everyone on this board is an asset to each other.

PS.I will post a pic taken last week along with my DL to prove that I am 22 and will be 23 on april 5th.

FuTuReOFtheSPORT is offline New Member
    nice build bro, lookin good

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information