Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    diezell is offline Senior Member
    legions9, you claim: that you dont want anyone to critique you, you dont want to impress anyone, and you dont want advice by anyone on here. what exactly is youre motive for putting youre pictures on this board? personally i dont beleive you have 19" arms or you bench 380 or whatever you say, i dont no of any 19 year old that benchs over 350 to be 100% honest with you

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Legions 9
    You know what, I haven't lied about one ****ing thing and if you mother ****ers don't believe me, well, I honestly don't give 2 flying ****s. 85% of you ****ers are fat and comment about shit that you WISH you weren't too lazy to actually do. So, for all of you fags that are calling me a liar, get off your lazy ****ing asses and do something. I'm 19 years old and I can lift up the back end of a Chevy Avalanch. So, **** all of you hating mother ****ers. I have no reason to ****ing lie about anything. I'm not asking any of you to ****ing critique me. I'm simply asking for help on what body parts to work out. ****ing idiots.

You can lose the attitude now, or I'll be sending you tickets for a nice long vacation.

Lying or not, I won't stand for this sh*t.

Start another thread and attempt to TELL THE TRUTH and be halfway HUMAN in your offerings.

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 05-16-2005 at 02:00 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information