Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 82
  1. #1
    Legions 9 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    21

    Check out - All Natural - 19y/o

    6'0
    205lbs
    19" biceps
    press = 370lbs
    All Natural

    Any tips on how to chizzle out my 4 pak into a 'mean' six pack? I already do about 7miles of cardio 3 days a week. I work out 4x per week. Strickly Protein diet with the proper amount of Carbs (about 30g /day).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Check out - All Natural - 19y/o-hero2-.jpg   Check out - All Natural - 19y/o-damian1-b.jpg  

  2. #2
    clhp20's Avatar
    clhp20 is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    566
    Diet/high rep/low weight

  3. #3
    TheDfromGC's Avatar
    TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    a building
    Posts
    2,038
    look pretty solid, hard to tell though from just basically seeing ur arms

  4. #4
    BlueAndromeda73's Avatar
    BlueAndromeda73 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    ID
    Posts
    1,139
    Do you have some full body shots? But from what I can see you are lookin solid.

  5. #5
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,739
    http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=142715

    Additionally, a "protein" diet w/out any fats won't allow stored bodyfat to be let go.
    Cardio would also be better on E at 65-75% of your MHR (no running) for pure fat loss, 5-7 days per week.

    ~SC~

  6. #6
    jacked1 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    3
    I don't agree with the "high-rep low weight" method, unless you are looking to lose a lot of mass. I would keep the weight heavy and try a reduced carb type diet. Not pure protein, though.

  7. #7
    mrmmonster's Avatar
    mrmmonster is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    63
    u do look good mate but i gotta say ur arms dont look 19" at all...look at swoles in his pic below his comment.....his are around....wat 20"....not bein a dick mate jus dont think they do at all..

  8. #8
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,739
    I was going to ask if the 19" was accurate, as the pic looks like 17 to me.

    However, I was waiting for far better pics to judge, and I'm still waiting.

    ~SC~

  9. #9
    niXon)('s Avatar
    niXon)( is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    619
    Quote Originally Posted by jacked1
    I don't agree with the "high-rep low weight" method, unless you are looking to lose a lot of mass. I would keep the weight heavy and try a reduced carb type diet. Not pure protein, though.
    high rep moderate weight works well along with a cutting diet and cardio. with little carbs and trying to push the same amount of weigh, it isn't going to happen.

    going from low volume to high volume will not make you lose mass fast. I think you should actually do this every one a while for a week to mix it up and help rest your body.

  10. #10
    BigJames's Avatar
    BigJames is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,282
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I was going to ask if the 19" was accurate, as the pic looks like 17 to me.

    However, I was waiting for far better pics to judge, and I'm still waiting.

    ~SC~

    Agree with Swole, 19" is generous IMO. But I would have to see some better pics. Got Legs?

  11. #11
    DOUGTM1SS is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    3rd Planet from the Sun
    Posts
    388
    asking about a sixpack and posting a pic or pics with a shirt on makes no sense, he must be embarrassed, or he just doesn't have anything to show rightnow, but listen to SC he knows what he's talking about

  12. #12
    Jantzen4k's Avatar
    Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    $ Make The World Go Round
    Posts
    3,347
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I was going to ask if the 19" was accurate, as the pic looks like 17 to me.

    However, I was waiting for far better pics to judge, and I'm still waiting.

    ~SC~

    i was thinking same thing.


    looking good bro.

    post some double bi pics!

  13. #13
    alphaman is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    The Couch
    Posts
    956
    Quote Originally Posted by DOUGTM1SS
    asking about a sixpack and posting a pic or pics with a shirt on makes no sense, he must be embarrassed, or he just doesn't have anything to show rightnow, but listen to SC he knows what he's talking about
    I mean really! What are we supposed to be critiquing here, some shadowyass shoulders and bicep? I can't tell much, but I can tell that unless you made a mistake and meant to put 7' tall, unstead of 6' tall, ther's no way those are 19" biceps!! Mike Mentzer's bi's were 18 1/2'. You're arms don't even look close to Mentzer's.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Canada & Europe
    Posts
    4,743
    Looking good.

  15. #15
    juice4life's Avatar
    juice4life is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    292
    Where are the other pictures Bro? You do look good for 19 though...I too am 19 at 190 lbs with 10% BF and my arms aren't near the size of yours if those are 19inchers!

  16. #16
    Legions 9 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    21
    I can't post new pics. My nephew broke my camera. Anyways, the arms weren't 19. that was a typo. Sorry about that. They are almost 18". Anyways, Swole, i started that pure protein diet when I first started working out and I combined it with strength training & cardio and in 3mths time, here are the results:

    Before:

    Weight: 256lbs
    Height: 6'0
    Arms: ? ?
    Benching: 185lbs


    After:

    Weight: 205lbs
    Height: 6'0
    Arms: Almost 18"
    6 pak
    Benching: 385lbs

    So the pure protein diet does work for burning fat and building muscle. I ended up tearing my left lat and I had to quit working out for about 4mths and I lost motivation. I started training again about 1 week ago but everything that I had printed out and wrote down is gone so I'm back at square 1. I need some help with what body parts to work together. Jay Cutler helped me design my last plan and I was working about 3 body parts at a time 4 days a week and I was running about 24miles of cardio per week. I was pretty ripped up. I'm hoping to top that this time.

    My goal is to lose 30lbs in 3mths and gain about 1" on my biceps and get my abs back. Anyone care to help out with what I should work together?

  17. #17
    Legions 9 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    21
    OH OH.. Sorry SwoleCat. I just re-read your post and you said that Protein Diet w/o any FATS! My diet does consist of fats. When I said a protein diet, I didn't mean from product protein like Whey or anything. I ment from CHICKEN - BURGER MEAT - STEAK - TURKEY - HAM.. that kind of protein. It's loaded down with Protein & Fats. Sorry, I should have mentioned that.

    As for people who are wondering about the Protein diet.. let me explain!

    Your body uses both Carbohydrates & Fats for energy. Carbs break down and convert to engery alot faster than Fats do so Carbs are your body's number one source of energy. Now, if you cut the carbs, your body will switch to it's 2ndary energry source; FATS! This will cause your body to burn up the fats in your body causing you to lose weight. ***CAUTION*** Because your body will be burning fats for energy, you will find yourself being tired and wanting to sleep alot. This is because your body does not want to get rid of stored fat (as SwoleCat said) and it will want you to rest so you will conserve energy and not burn up the stored fats in your body.

  18. #18
    BlInDsIdE's Avatar
    BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    OEF VII/VIII, OEF X
    Posts
    5,042
    looking great man keep at it

  19. #19
    FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    under some plywood sheets
    Posts
    2,229
    Quote Originally Posted by Legions 9
    I can't post new pics. My nephew broke my camera. Anyways, the arms weren't 19. that was a typo. Sorry about that. They are almost 18". Anyways, Swole, i started that pure protein diet when I first started working out and I combined it with strength training & cardio and in 3mths time, here are the results:

    Before:

    Weight: 256lbs
    Height: 6'0
    Arms: ? ?
    Benching: 185lbs


    After:

    Weight: 205lbs
    Height: 6'0
    Arms: Almost 18"
    6 pak
    Benching: 385lbs

    So the pure protein diet does work for burning fat and building muscle. I ended up tearing my left lat and I had to quit working out for about 4mths and I lost motivation. I started training again about 1 week ago but everything that I had printed out and wrote down is gone so I'm back at square 1. I need some help with what body parts to work together. Jay Cutler helped me design my last plan and I was working about 3 body parts at a time 4 days a week and I was running about 24miles of cardio per week. I was pretty ripped up. I'm hoping to top that this time.

    My goal is to lose 30lbs in 3mths and gain about 1" on my biceps and get my abs back. Anyone care to help out with what I should work together?
    bahahaha sorry but i call on the 200lbs bench increase in 3 months!!!!

  20. #20
    DEVLDOG's Avatar
    DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    city of brotherly love
    Posts
    2,973
    BRO,how bout you delete your entire thread and start a new one without the "typos" before you get labeled as ...how shall we say it...one who doesnt tell the truth....just be honest and you will get the help you need.if your gonna post pics then post something we can work with.you say you have a 4 pack,lets see it...its like me saying i have a 14" cock....wait thats a typo its only about 13".....or maybe just a few inches short of that...no need to stretch the truth

  21. #21
    Gixxer151's Avatar
    Gixxer151 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    I live in awe of myself
    Posts
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by TRLS63
    bahahaha sorry but i call on the 200lbs bench increase in 3 months!!!!

    Ditto.

  22. #22
    alphaman is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    The Couch
    Posts
    956
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    BRO,how bout you delete your entire thread and start a new one without the "typos" before you get labeled as ...how shall we say it...one who doesnt tell the truth....just be honest and you will get the help you need.if your gonna post pics then post something we can work with.you say you have a 4 pack,lets see it...its like me saying i have a 14" cock....wait thats a typo its only about 13".....or maybe just a few inches short of that...no need to stretch the truth

  23. #23
    Legions 9 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    21
    You know what, I haven't lied about one ****ing thing and if you mother ****ers don't believe me, well, I honestly don't give 2 flying ****s. 85% of you ****ers are fat and comment about shit that you WISH you weren't too lazy to actually do. So, for all of you fags that are calling me a liar, get off your lazy ****ing asses and do something. I'm 19 years old and I can lift up the back end of a Chevy Avalanch. So, **** all of you hating mother ****ers. I have no reason to ****ing lie about anything. I'm not asking any of you to ****ing critique me. I'm simply asking for help on what body parts to work out. ****ing idiots.

  24. #24
    Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,590
    Quote Originally Posted by Legions 9
    You know what, I haven't lied about one ****ing thing and if you mother ****ers don't believe me, well, I honestly don't give 2 flying ****s. 85% of you ****ers are fat and comment about shit that you WISH you weren't too lazy to actually do. So, for all of you fags that are calling me a liar, get off your lazy ****ing asses and do something. I'm 19 years old and I can lift up the back end of a Chevy Avalanch. So, **** all of you hating mother ****ers. I have no reason to ****ing lie about anything. I'm not asking any of you to ****ing critique me. I'm simply asking for help on what body parts to work out. ****ing idiots.
    ouch, touche.... you're mad at your father, not us.

  25. #25
    alphaman is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    The Couch
    Posts
    956
    Well how the fuk are we supposed to tell you what body parts to work on when we can't see them, you fukin idiot?

    So did your bench go up 200lbs in 3 months? I'm sorry, but this is just about impossible.

    Oh yeah, and you did on a keto diet too, yeah fuking right. You're forgetting that you're spouting your mouth off at people who have experience through trial and error. I have been on a keto diet, and one thing it doesn't do is give you strength increases.

    Why don't you go post your B.S. on some other site. If you want to stay here you need to have a little more respect. You are insulting our intelligence w/ your ridiculous lies.

  26. #26
    alphaman is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    The Couch
    Posts
    956
    If these are more typos, I apologize.


    I am going to be Mr. Olympia in 2006.

  27. #27
    alphaman is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    The Couch
    Posts
    956
    Quote Originally Posted by alphaman


    I am going to be Mr. Olympia in 2006.
    Woops, scratch that. Goddamn typos.

  28. #28
    Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,590
    Quote Originally Posted by alphaman
    If these are more typos, I apologize.


    I am going to be Mr. Olympia in 2006.
    ROTFLMAO

  29. #29
    ottomaddox's Avatar
    ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Fairfax,CA.
    Posts
    2,960
    You're not going to make any friends this way!

    Quote Originally Posted by Legions 9
    You know what, I haven't lied about one ****ing thing and if you mother ****ers don't believe me, well, I honestly don't give 2 flying ****s. 85% of you ****ers are fat and comment about shit that you WISH you weren't too lazy to actually do. So, for all of you fags that are calling me a liar, get off your lazy ****ing asses and do something. I'm 19 years old and I can lift up the back end of a Chevy Avalanch. So, **** all of you hating mother ****ers. I have no reason to ****ing lie about anything. I'm not asking any of you to ****ing critique me. I'm simply asking for help on what body parts to work out. ****ing idiots.

  30. #30
    alphaman is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    The Couch
    Posts
    956
    Quote Originally Posted by Legions 9
    I'm 19 years old and I can lift up the back end of a Chevy Avalanch.
    I think you made another typo. I hate it when that happens!

  31. #31
    lucabratzi's Avatar
    lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    ny/florida
    Posts
    4,108
    u know the statue of the guy with the globe on his back.. yeah thats me. u ****in assholes

  32. #32
    IronAdam's Avatar
    IronAdam is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    858
    Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    u know the statue of the guy with the globe on his back.. yeah thats me. u ****in assholes
    LoL

    Legion...you want help losing fat right? Read the cutting sticky post in the diet section. You sound like you have no problem with dedication so dedicate yourself to that diet/cardio. I gaurantee you in no time you'll want to post your full body pics.

    Good Luck

  33. #33
    DEVLDOG's Avatar
    DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    city of brotherly love
    Posts
    2,973
    he dont need any help if he can lift up the rear of a chevy avelanch....

    my pics posted here kid if you want to ck it out(do a search)..im 6'2" and presently 289lbs...and not fat...so your the one who can kiss my a$$

  34. #34
    Legions 9 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by alphaman
    Well how the fuk are we supposed to tell you what body parts to work on when we can't see them, you fukin idiot?

    So did your bench go up 200lbs in 3 months? I'm sorry, but this is just about impossible.

    Oh yeah, and you did on a keto diet too, yeah fuking right. You're forgetting that you're spouting your mouth off at people who have experience through trial and error. I have been on a keto diet, and one thing it doesn't do is give you strength increases.

    Why don't you go post your B.S. on some other site. If you want to stay here you need to have a little more respect. You are insulting our intelligence w/ your ridiculous lies.


    FIRST OFF, IT'S AN ATKINS DIET.. NOT KETO. You moronic peice of sh!t! 2ndly, I never asked for opions on what body parts to work on. How about you try and actually read the f**king post before you comment. And as far as insulting your intelligence goes, you have the I.Q. of a 2 year old. You're a brain dead moron who probably weighs 360lbs with man tits sitting on your computer 24/7 posting in forums about stuff that you WISH you had. Where are your pics? Hahaha.. moron.

  35. #35
    alphaman is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    The Couch
    Posts
    956
    Quote Originally Posted by Legions 9
    I'm simply asking for help on what body parts to work out. ****ing idiots.

  36. #36
    Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,891
    Quote Originally Posted by Legions 9
    FIRST OFF, IT'S AN ATKINS DIET.. NOT KETO. You moronic peice of sh!t! 2ndly, I never asked for opions on what body parts to work on. How about you try and actually read the f**king post before you comment. And as far as insulting your intelligence goes, you have the I.Q. of a 2 year old. You're a brain dead moron who probably weighs 360lbs with man tits sitting on your computer 24/7 posting in forums about stuff that you WISH you had. Where are your pics? Hahaha.. moron.

  37. #37
    Legions 9 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Legions 9
    I need some help with what body parts to work together. Jay Cutler helped me design my last plan and I was working about 3 body parts at a time 4 days a week and I was running about 24miles of cardio per week.

    Original Post. Moron.

  38. #38
    Legions 9 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    21
    I am an idiot guys, sorry.
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 05-16-2005 at 01:59 PM.

  39. #39
    alphaman is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    The Couch
    Posts
    956
    And a keto diet is a diet that puts your body into ketosis, and Atkins does this, but it's funny how you haven't specified that you were on Atkins until you call me a moron for not knowing. They're practically the same thing anyhow. The point is you're not going to increase your strength w/out carbohydrates in your diet.

    If you like this board I suggest you chill out w/ the insults. And you haven't posted pics. What? your bi's and forearms? Please. You need to read the sticky at the top of this forum about how to post pics. I HAVE posted pics here, infact my avatar was me doing a rear lat spread until two days ago.

    I have no idea why I am defending myself to an idiotass child like you, as I'm sure everyone can tell you're a dumbassss from your posts in this thread.

    Again I apologize if these are just more of those damn typos.

  40. #40
    alphaman is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    The Couch
    Posts
    956
    It really sucks for you that you're going to get banned after only 8 posts. You must have many problems in life. I feel sorry for you bro.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •