Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Before & After

beyonddriven is offline Associate Member
    not bad made some good gains. But I would say lay off the juice for a while to see how you do without it. Try as these guys are saying eat right and train harder than ever for six months then decide if you want to give it another go. I waited over a year after my 1st cycle before using again. I am glad I did as well. The muscle i gained while on had the time to mature and I gained 6 pounds naturally, or while off. The longer you are at a weight the better it looks on you. just my 2 cents do as you will

xhippox is offline New Member
    you gudda eat, eat, eat and eat! when your full you gudda eat. all good (Food) proteins on top of a good whey supplement couple times a day. stuff it in there.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by mesomorph
    I worked out naturally, consistantly, and ate right for 20 years straight and put on 5lbs total in the 20 years. You gifted dudes with all these claims kill me. I am not calling you liers, I believe you, but not all of us are equal.
    I am 5'6" and I started lifting at 127, eventually got up to 145 and I did not gain weight for YEARS because I did not know how to eat. I came to this board, learned how train and eat properly and started making gains naturally. I would not call myself gifted because I have a very hard time gaining. I'd call it research, discipline and hard work.
    Last edited by Carlos_E; 05-10-2005 at 04:50 PM.

Dalton5 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mesomorph
    I worked out naturally, consistantly, and ate right for 20 years straight and put on 5lbs total in the 20 years. You gifted dudes with all these claims kill me. I am not calling you liers, I believe you, but not all of us are equal.
    I agree...

Quote Originally Posted by beyonddriven
    not bad made some good gains. But I would say lay off the juice for a while to see how you do without it. Try as these guys are saying eat right and train harder than ever for six months then decide if you want to give it another go. I waited over a year after my 1st cycle before using again. I am glad I did as well. The muscle i gained while on had the time to mature and I gained 6 pounds naturally, or while off. The longer you are at a weight the better it looks on you. just my 2 cents do as you will
    Yeah man, that makes sense.....thats why im on here.....to learn

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    I am 5'6" and I started lifting at 127, eventually got up to 145 and I did not gain eight for YEARS because I did not know how to eat. I came to this board, learned how train and eat properly and started making gains naturally. I would not call myself gifted because I have a very hard time gaining. I'd call it research, discipline and hard work.
    I would be interested in learning what eating habits put you from 127 to 200+ of solid muscle without the aid of AS

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalton5
    I would be interested in learning what eating habits put you from 127 to 200+ of solid muscle without the aid of AS
    I eventually cycled. I went from 127 to 180s naturally.

maxex is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalton5
    i would say youve been eaten a few too many pancakes
    you're dam right I have.

IronBrother is offline Junior Member
    Nice forearms bro -- looking good.

Quote Originally Posted by IronBrother
    Nice forearms bro -- looking good.
    Haha thanx for the support guys

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information