Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    TCEL300 is offline Member
    the abs look insane bro keep up the good work

STRANGE is offline Associate Member
    ABs look real good keep it up

BuildaBeast is offline Associate Member
    Bro you have done a hell of a job. Wish I could look that good.

BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member
    Man it doesn't get much better than that...good work. Im jealous

Hooligan is offline Associate Member
    I agree with the people who mentioned the drinking.

Maybe I'm overly cautious, but I wouldn't drink even on a cycle involving no orals. So drinking on that ALL oral cycle sounds crazy to me... I dunno...

Good otherwise bro.. if it's workin and gettin you where you want to be then you're doin somethin right.......

Peace.

ptrainer is offline New Member

Check your blood profile to be sure

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Your problem isn’t your liver, your problem is going to be your heart. All of those orals send HDL in the basement, and LDL through the roof. Combined is like begging for a heart attack or stroke.
    I just came off a 12 wk Var only cycle @ 100mg ed.

My doc was keeping an eye on my bloods and the results were interesting. I told her because she’s very interested in my health (GREAT DR.) and I definitely wouldn't want to do anything to compromise my overall wellness. I asked her if I decided to do this would she be able to keep it confidential and be able to order tests and have my insurance cover it? She said that if there seemed to be a problem that insurance wouldn't be an issue and that we could take appropriate measures when needed. But still highly recommended that I don’t do ASS. I did it anyway and we monitored my blood.

Liver and Kidney values stayed in the normal range for me. Low side to start and high side when finished, but still within the range. We checked 3 times in my cycle.
    I did drink 2-3 drinks per night. Usually Corona and or Cosmo’s.

BUT here is the kicker … HDL dropped from 69 … to … 22 ..YIKES !! My Triglycerides also dropped from 66 … to … 29.

You could tell my body was using them as fuel and I could feel it. I was feeling lethargic after being on cycle for a couple of weeks. I hit Turin 40mged for a week then Nolva 20mg ed. for a week in the middle of the cycle and it seemed to help with the lethargy, but also seemed to hinder strength gains and fat loss. If I had to do it again I would concurrently use a little clen intermittently with ephedrine for a beta 2 agonist to help out with freeing fatty acids

My LDL and VLDL dropped as well. Her speculation was that the Oxandrolone was clearing all the above through some kind of feedback loop. She said that it was not of much concern if it was for a short period of time. Resting HR = 52 ..BP stayed awesome at 118/69 or there about. I checked it daily.

I’ve been in the exercise business for over 20 years and had my diet spot on which included 300-350gr pro ed. and almost 100gr good fats ed., and carbs to meet demand.

Through body fat analysis (Lang skin fold calipers) I was found to have lost 7 lbs of fat and gained 11 lbs of lean mass. Wt = 203 … Body fat = 6.8% … not bad for 40 and pushing it hard for 21 years. I was at a plateau and it helped me bust through. This was my FIRST cycle of ASS. I’m clean now for 3 weeks. 3 more weeks and I’ll see what my new blood tests show.

I highly recommend getting them done regularly when you’re on cycle. You don’t have to take others peoples word for it … you can see for yourself. As you’ve heard … there is a potential that each of us could react slightly differently to the same substance. Liver, cardiovascular system, and tumors as nothing to leave to CHANCE.

Jackson

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information