Valtorian is offline Junior Member

Small guy with big goals

Ok, i'm working on a diet and I will have that posted soon. I weigh about 136lbs right now, but I want about 30lbs more of muscle. I know this will take time, but I need to start somewhere. So, a few pics for you guys to fire at. Not a bad shape. I just have a small frame and need some mass. Wait lots of mass!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Small guy with big goals-dscf0513.jpg   Small guy with big goals-dscf0516.jpg   Small guy with big goals-dscf0517.jpg  

TheRel33 is offline Banned
    not bad bro you have a good base to work with you just need to bulk up some more. good luck

I have a question about my abs.....I don't see much definition. Just a flat base stomach. If I work the hell out of my abs. Do they get more defined and bigger or what. What happens? N E thing?

Work everything dont get caught up on your abs so much. They will grow if your body does, because abs support all the core lifts.

Quote Originally Posted by Valtorian
    I have a question about my abs.....I don't see much definition. Just a flat base stomach. If I work the hell out of my abs. Do they get more defined and bigger or what. What happens? N E thing?
    yes you should work them out but try putting some resistance on them when you work out if you dont already. like using plates for cruches and situps and using the cables to add resistance this will make them pop out ever more but diet is the most important factor in how much they show.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    Work everything dont get caught up on your abs so much. They will grow if your body does, because abs support all the core lifts.
    I can understand that, but still I would like my question answered, just for general knowledge....

Quote Originally Posted by TheRel33
    yes you should work them out but try putting some resistance on them when you work out if you dont already. like using plates for cruches and situps and using the cables to add resistance this will make them pop out ever more but diet is the most important factor in how much they show.

Cool tks

not a problem good luck bro

NEW_IN_THE_GAME is offline Associate Member
    diet and cardio to see em. good luck with your 30lbs.

TADOLFI is offline Member
    Mass starts with the right frame of mind. Research mass diets and then read about mass building exercises.
    Always...Always, always use good form - it will save you from injury and help you "feel" what the exercises are doing for your body.

Stick around AR and use that search button.

Good Luck Brother!

stunt954 is offline Associate Member
    When attempting to gain 30 pounds ... I wouldn't worry so much about having defined abs throughout the whole process. You might want to UP your caloric intake in order to gain mass and worry about shedding off any weight around the waistline after your mass building is accomplished... EAT EAT EAT ..... and goodluck bud.

Thread Information