Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hoss's pics.

Anthony C is offline Associate Member
    How much gear were you on ??AC

hoss827 is offline Banned
    400mg test a week

Quote Originally Posted by Undecided09
    Dude you ran a cycle of Test E for 8 weeks and look like that? No flame, im no prize, but I'm curious about your diet???? Because you should look different, IMO, maybe not...
    I started at about 168-170. Got up to 190 by eating everything. Got bloated, then started to clean my diet up at about week 5. I got down to what I am now, and dropped 2% bodyfat from where I was, so I'm pleased with the gains.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Remember that since enanthate actually takes 3-4 weeks to become active and actually "DO" anything, he was actually on for 4 true weeks that could return gains. So, in 8 weeks, I wouldn't expect much to change at all myself except for water.

~SC~

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Im in week 5 of cyp and just now notice increases.

Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    Im in week 5 of cyp and just now notice increases.
    Swole and Skullmasher,

This will sound strange, but I started gaining weight and noticing strength increases as well as weight increases at the end of the FIRST week.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Must be nice. I didnt.

Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    Must be nice. I didnt.
    I thought it was that way for everyone. I did two 200mg shots every 4 days, maybe that had something to do with it? Some people (not sure if you did) just take one big shot in a week.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    how long have you been off? have you lost any strength sine you habe been offf?

Squatman51 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    Can anyone recommend an exercise that would help me GET A LOWER BACK?! lol..Deadlifts do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING for it.

if deadlift does not work,best thing for lower back is good mornings, hypers, reverse hypers, back extentions... these are all great for low back and middle back

Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04
    how long have you been off? have you lost any strength sine you habe been offf?
    This is the second week I've been off and i'm on PCT right now. I've only lost 2 reps on my bench. My squat and other core lifts are still going strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Squatman51
    if deadlift does not work,best thing for lower back is good mornings, hypers, reverse hypers, back extentions... these are all great for low back and middle back
    Awesome bro I'll start throwing in some hypers and good mornings and see how that works!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    After 1 week what you felt was a placebo I believe, but who knows, it really doesn't matter.

~SC~

ultimo is offline Associate Member
    how did you find the water retention on the test e only? im on it right now but my diet is really clean. how did you find it?

Superhuman is offline Banned
    In my opinion that should be your last cycle for a long time. From what I see in your pics you haven't gotten to your full natural potential. no offense man, I'm only one year older than you (I think), but I waited until I got to the size I wanted before I started AAS. You should make sure your natural test is back up and then continue training hard and eating right naturally until you reach the point where you absolutely know that you can't go any further without the help.

Superhuman is offline Banned
    it's good that you only did a low dose of test for your first cycles, that was definately a smart move on your part. You look pretty good though. I can tell you work your back and bis a little harder than everything else (it appears that way), but overall you're more developed than most kids our age.

Quote Originally Posted by ultimo
    how did you find the water retention on the test e only? im on it right now but my diet is really clean. how did you find it?
    On week 6 I started getting bloated as hell but that may've just been from my diet as I was eating everything in site. I gained probably 8-9 pounds of water. It just made me look bigger and pumps greater so I dont mind it. What sucks though is that I had the most insane moonface ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    In my opinion that should be your last cycle for a long time. From what I see in your pics you haven't gotten to your full natural potential. no offense man, I'm only one year older than you (I think), but I waited until I got to the size I wanted before I started AAS. You should make sure your natural test is back up and then continue training hard and eating right naturally until you reach the point where you absolutely know that you can't go any further without the help.
    I'm 18 now and 180-183. I'm wanting to hit 190-200 at this bodyfat within the next few years naturally if I can get there.

I dont understand why but 180-185 seems to be the heaviest i'll get no matter how much I eat. If I start eating an extra 1000 cals a day to gain more I just gain fat. No strength, or good weight--just ****ing fat.

With my body, its like every time I diet down and gain back up to 180 ish again, i'm at a lower bodyfat each year. So hopefully someday 180@ 7-9% will come

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information