Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    tank2005 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by *Alex*
    agreed with everyone. should have waited , could have done it natural in no time!
    he could of done it in no time ,he said he has been workin out for 4 years [diet is not right ] hard to gain without juice............

fitguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Young Boy
    PCT, im guessing that might be the post cycle treatment... no i never looked into it, dont know enough about it. Dont know how to get it.
    listen to the advice your are getting in this thread bro ,without knowledge about training ,diet,steroids and pct you shouldnt be running any aas any soon ..running steroids without knowing about diet and training is dumb but runining steroids without knowing about pct is ****in dumb bro ..peace

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by freak_of_nature_86
    your the dumbest **** on this site

(for you: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=168234)

Keep it constructive and respectful guys

~Narkissos

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    YoungBoy, please listen to the pros! No one is trying to down you, just protect you. You already admitted to taking aas without even looking into the proper way to do it with the least amount of risk of screwing your health up FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!!!! When the guys are talking about diet they don't mean reducing calories, all the juice in the world will do NO good to anyone unless they are consuming enough of the proper calories to allow the muscles to grow!!!!! If you do nothing post cycle you are in for a lot of health problems not just losing your gains!!! you asked for opinions and we are telling you the truth!! SO LISTEN

PCT, im guessing that might be the post cycle treatment...
    You've done a cycle.. and now guessing at what comes next?

no i never looked into it
    You've done a cycle.. you're thinking about you next cycle.. and haven't 'looked into' your post-cycle recovery yet?

dont know enough about it.
    That's an understatement.. and possibly your undoing.

Here's some insight into it... If you don't do a PCT, at your age, you will recover testicular function. The question is WHEN!?!

With no testosterone , your newly found muscle cannot be supported... Neither can that little you had prior. You will lose that you gained.. and some more. This decline will continue you til your testicular function returns

That's the shortstory... I'd advise you get to reading.

Dont know how to get it.
    I really wanted to resist starting on this comment... but won't

You don't know how to get PCT supplies.. but you knew how to find gear.. and pins?

*cough* ar-r *cough* banner at top of page *cough*

Good luck

~Narkissos

ProtienShak3 is offline Junior Member
    oh snap seriously listen to these guys !!! Nothing will be worse than ending your cycle and losing all your gains and then some ..you have already started the cycle no going back there please be smart and use the search tool for PCT or POST CYCLE THERAPY i trolled this board for 3-4 month till i made this account and i learned a ton please do the same or you will wind up worse than when you started listen to these guys they know their stuff i can tell you have put on some muscle but you seriously at this point need to do 2 things

1 learn everything you can about pct and do it
    2 fix your diet you may think its ok and your eating enough cuz your full or whatever i guarentee you you arent taking in enough calories

good luck man !

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    tank2005 Im not sure you should be giving advice like that....

T3/T4 GSR is offline Senior Member
    It's really not the end of the world to cycle earlyu it will just lead to you being more likely to give up lifting once you come back to natural. If you can adjust to the change in gains than I see no problem if you do it right.

crash187ct is offline Senior Member
    haha No im 19, like I said i have a small body frame. Im 6ft and always been scrawny. I have been working out seroius for 4 years now, and just couldnt pack on any muscle...even with the weight gainers or supplements. Anyways thats what led me to the test...i know yall tell me to hold off on it, but i will prolly cycle something different here in a month...i like the way it feels, and before yall call me a damn retard, just try and recommend me what i should stock up on for this next cycle.

there is no way possible. you could lift 4 years serious, and look the way you do.

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Quote Originally Posted by NewKid
    Agreed. Hardgainer or not, gains can still come natural if diet/training are up to par. All depends on how much effort you want to put into it.

I would really like to see this kids diet. I wouldn't be suprised if Paris Hilton dropped 10lbs using his diet.

1buffsob

Quote Originally Posted by NewKid
    Tank should not be giving ANY advice.. period

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Tank should not be giving ANY advice.. period
    what did he do?

Quote Originally Posted by tank2005
    ya you sayn that he would not need to juice and he could do it without roids ,but when you are a hard gainer it is so hard to put on mass.......i am in the same boat.........why not juice to kick start you mass............i have gone from 127 to 160 in 9 weeks and with the right pct there is no reason why i cant hold my gains.......................my goal is 185 befor my next cycle............................remember for us hard gainers it would take years to get what we want ,when we can get it in 12 weeks ............
    I really don't know where to begin.

1buffsob

added_juice is offline New Member
    You make a valid point Tank, but you also used a very important phrase...PCT. Something this kid knows nothing about. Young Boy, check this out....I know that no matter what people say you are gonna do what you wanna do. I'm not gonna say whether that is right or wrong, it's your body and your decision. One thing I can say is that most of these guys really know what they are talking about. I've only been on the site for a couple months and I have learned way more than I have in any other forum. If you are dead set on doing another cycle, I've got 3 words for you....RESEARCH, RESEARCH, RESEARCH!! There is so much valuable information on this site. Don't keep asking what cycle you should do. Ask about diet, training routines,etc.... There's a hell of a lot more to AAS than what cycle you are doing. Good luck bro, I wish you the best!

PEACE!
    AJ

sorry about that guys ....i just get a little p/off sometimes...............
    Last edited by tank2005; 04-15-2006 at 11:00 AM.

you guys are so by the book................do you think young people are realy going to listen to you guys [no]you all sound so boaring,everyday i come on here its the same things ,dont do this ,dont do that ,.............nark you should of been a doctor or somethink seems as you every think about everythink.............no affence guys but peolpe are going to run there cycles anyway .............i was just telling youngboy how it is for a lot of people.............
    believe it or not, there has been kids like him here before thinkin about juicing and people kept tellin him not to do for various reasons and he said he would stay away from it, not just one person but several

ya you are right on this but it is about 1 in 50 that take the advise............

ya you are right on this but it is about 1 in 50 that take the advise............
    the damage they're doin to their bodies is done to themselves, not us.. even if its just 1 person im happy, but i see ur point too

im off to bed, good nite

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    you guys are so by the book................do you think young people are realy going to listen to you guys [no]you all sound so boaring,everyday i come on here its the same things ,dont do this ,dont do that ,.............nark you should of been a doctor or somethink seems as you no every think about everythink.............no affence guys but peolpe are going to run there cycles anyway .............i was just telling youngboy how it is for a lot of people.............
    Nark was right, you should not be giving any sort of advice. I mean I Dont even know what to say to you. We sounds boring? You know what, you are absolutely right, I totally forgot we are here to be exciting and entertain the thoughts of people who want to do first of all ILLEGAL drugs, VERY POWERFUL drugs and dangerous drugs if you arent educated, yes I said EDUCATED, we are here to educate and using AAS when you are not ready will not only yield you poor reults which arent ssutainable but also mess up your body.
    If you think we are boring leave the site, its not like you have anything worthwhile to contribute.

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    PCT, im guessing that might be the post cycle treatment... no i never looked into it, dont know enough about it. Dont know how to get it.
    not smart, hope you enjoy the nice set of tits and small nuts youll get from your next cycle. sports authority has a sale on sports bra's....go check them out.

seriously tho, please look up PCT. you can get it from the site sponser up on the top right of the page. you dont want to mess up your bodies natural test by not doing a proper PCT. your young and should have test flowing hard naturally, no need for the sauce.

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by soccer#3
    believe it or not, there has been kids like him here before thinkin about juicing and people kept tellin him not to do for various reasons and he said he would stay away from it, not just one person but several
    +1 here. thanks guys.

DamnYouMSN is offline Anabolic Member

timtim is offline Member
    you guys are so by the book................do you think young people are realy going to listen to you guys [no]you all sound so boaring,everyday i come on here its the same things ,dont do this ,dont do that ,.............nark you should of been a doctor or somethink seems as you no every think about everythink.............no affence guys but peolpe are going to run there cycles anyway .............i was just telling youngboy how it is for a lot of people.............
    seriously, how can you give advice on anything pertaining to aas usage? you should sit back and wait a long time to open your mouth. even having the slightest experience in something like aas does not make you capable of giving advice - unless you are telling the guy to take a hint from your experience and lay off the aas, that is all the advice you should be giving. you and this other guy didnt listen and did cycles when you shouldnt have and the results speak for themselves. so running your gear even after experienced vets say not to results in what? very little gained in the way of real, keepable muscle. ignore us as much as you like, what do we know?

i am not giving advice ,i am just telling you guys what i think about young people and as,you guys must no yourselfs that most of them are going to run iy anyway ,with or without you comments................thats all i am saying .................................................. .......

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Tank you are gonna get yourself into a whole lotta trouble............do yourself a favour and do not comment on things you do not know about...im not just talking about this thread...........behave..........

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Quote Originally Posted by Booz
    Tank you are gonna get yourself into a whole lotta trouble............do yourself a favour and do not comment on things you do not know about...im not just talking about this thread...........behave..........
    a whole lotta trouble a.hows that then

Tank2005, please watch what you say. Based on your stats/training experience, I really am skeptical of the 350+ posts you've given in the last 4 weeks. Please keep the comments and advice limited to things you know about like booz said. This isn't meant to offend you, but aas is a serious thing and can be very harmful in the hands of an uneducated kid.

1buffsob

Quote Originally Posted by 1buffsob
    Tank2005, please watch what you say. Based on your stats/training experience, I really am skeptical of the 350+ posts you've given in the last 4 weeks. Please keep the comments and advice limited to things you know about like booz said. This isn't meant to offend you, but aas is a serious thing and can be very harmful in the hands of an uneducated kid.

1buffsob
    yes you are right .i will start being more responsible from now on .....sorry............

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    a whole lotta trouble a.hows that then
    you know wat i mean Tank....... ive spoken to you before about variouse things.....................i am not singling you out its just that you cannot help yourself wether you know wat you are doing or not.....the best thing you can do is not to give advice on anythin you do not know about....which at the moment does not leave much does it...............read and learn then post when you are clued up on subjects....carry on the way you are and you will end up bein suspended or worse.........if you cannot contribute anything of significance do not post otherwise you will end up getting banned.........................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

you are right booz. i will get my act together from now on

TinTin78 is offline Member
    What!!! 354 post's of bull already,... j/k man, but don't reply on more things you don't know anything about. I never do that myself, I only give advice on stuff I have tried otherwise it's just pointless. Leave the stuff you don't know anything about to those who do, that will keep the board proffessional and will avoid confusion.

And my advice here is that if he can't earn gains without steroids at that level he will never keep them after the cycle either. There is something wrong with the diet, without food steroids is nothing, sure they will still get you bloated but that's an illusion of muscles.

There is no food in steroids, not the good brands anyway, maybe some UGL's have some breadcrumbs in them because of a smartass eating a baguette in the lab.

tank thats good that you realized

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Id listen to booz tank, its a dangerous game if you haven't got the experience dont advice, chill out

FullMoonHowlingWolf is offline Senior Member
    ya you sayn that he would not need to juice and he could do it without roids ,but when you are a hard gainer it is so hard to put on mass.......i am in the same boat.........why not juice to kick start you mass............i have gone from 127 to 160 in 9 weeks and with the right pct there is no reason why i cant hold my gains.......................my goal is 185 befor my next cycle............................remember for us hard gainers it would take years to get what we want ,when we can get it in 12 weeks ............
    Hard gainer is just an excuse for not having enough knowledge or being dedicated. It wasn't easy for me to gain mass, until I really learned. You're 23, 5' 11" and 160 lbs. and this is from using gear. Come on bro, you could have reached this easily without gear. You claim to be a hard gainer, but your profile states you've been lifting on and off for only 2 years. Put some time and effort in to your training.

Now back to Young Kid and the reason people are telling him not to use gear is for numerous and obvious reasons, which have been already stated, not to mention that he's only 19!

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Id listen to booz tank, its a dangerous game if you haven't got the experience dont advice, chill out
    i will say sorry agin to you guys ...there will be no more shite comeing from me you guys no best ,so i will just try and get a mutch info in my head as i can........this is a realy good site and i think you guys are doing a great job here so keep the good work

Quote Originally Posted by FullMoonHowlingWolf
    Now back to Young Kid and the reason people are telling him not to use gear is for numerous and obvious reasons, which have been already stated, not to mention that he's only 19!
    I think age is the least of his problems. It's his mind set. It's the 'I take steroids cuz it makes me feel good' or 'PCT, don't know nothing about it, but won't spend the time to learn' attitude. If this guy was 45 years old, my advice would be the same. It's just plain arrogence mixed with a deadly amount of ignorance. These kind of people scare me.

1buffsob

BTW Tank2005, I commend you for obvious reasons. It takes a lot of guts to be called out like that and not get offended.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I don't understand why he wants to cycle again after all that has been stated.

He said he cannot work legs and they are horrible. He also said he did as best as he could with the food in high school or whatever (not able to be nutritionally sound at all whatsoever).

Those two hinderances alone, along w/not NEARLY enough natural training, are more than reason enough to JUST SAY NO.

Do as you wish though, I will lose no sleep over this, I just think cycling AAS again in your condition would be a most idiotic thing to do.

End.

~SC~

you guys are so by the book................do you think young people are realy going to listen to you guys [no]you all sound so boaring,everyday i come on here its the same things ,dont do this ,dont do that ,.............

"by the book" is the safe way to cycle.. and that's what we're about here at AR.. safety. This isn't the frigging telly tubbies show.. This isn't for your entertainment. It is for your safety.

nark you should of been a doctor or somethink seems as you every think about everythink.............no affence guys but peolpe are going to run there cycles anyway .............i was just telling youngboy how it is for a lot of people.............

lmao!
    Ironically i'm a university student.. working towards being a doctor of Psychology. Honestly Tank.. I advise on what i know about. I'd suggest you do the same. If you don't know.. don't guess.. don't say anything. Cus when some young kid messes up you're not going to pay to have him fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Booz
    do yourself a favour and do not comment on things you do not know about...im not just talking about this thread..
    Ditto.

Now... we've hijacked this kid's thread enough.

I hope he gets the point and stays away from the gear

Good luck Young Boy

~Narkissos

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    I hope he gets the point and stays away from the gear

Good luck Young Boy

~Narkissos
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information