Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    ward065 is offline Member
    thanks. Yes i definetely agree with you about my legs. I hit them harder than any other bodypart actually- by the time i am done i am sweating profusely. They just don't grow as easily as the rest of my body- genetics dictate some of this too. I mean that's one reason i know my arms have grown relatively easily- but legs do not, unfortunately. Another reason my legs lag a bit is because when i started training, i barely traineg legs for awhile. So in effect everything else was getting developed but my legs were not, for awhile.

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ward065
    thanks. Yes i definetely agree with you about my legs. I hit them harder than any other bodypart actually- by the time i am done i am sweating profusely. They just don't grow as easily as the rest of my body- genetics dictate some of this too. I mean that's one reason i know my arms have grown relatively easily- but legs do not, unfortunately. Another reason my legs lag a bit is because when i started training, i barely traineg legs for awhile. So in effect everything else was getting developed but my legs were not, for awhile.
    That is not unusual.. So many people do that.. There is a guy in my gym that has at least 20" arms and his legs are not much bigger it looks like.. He looks stupid IMO.. You have some size and shape which you can see you work them.. just keep pushing and they will catch up.

~Old

20" arms and small legs......sounds a little bit odd for sure! That is why everything should be developed in proportion or else you start looking silly.

i started doing my hack squats with 20-30 reps....man do my legs get red after that. It's like a trip to heaven and hell, all at once

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    I think you lack sunlight. Go outside and lay in the sun.

daytrader is offline Member
    I especially admire your vasculairty... man you got garden hoses in your arms!!! Great pysique for sure... future plans in competing????

Quote Originally Posted by daytrader
    I especially admire your vasculairty... man you got garden hoses in your arms!!! Great pysique for sure... future plans in competing????
    No competing in the near future. There are a few reasons, the number one reason being that i am afraid of doing severe dieting, and losing muscle that will hamper my goals. There are other reasons too, but this is the number one reason.

D-Bo Dre is offline Member
    Your traps are crazy man!!! Good Shit.. But damn, those strech marks are hugh! Did you see them growing steadily?? It really looks like you got shanked 4 real.. Definite battle wounds.. Try the accutane, its strong stuff but gets the job done.. Also props on your prior post regarding your dedication at the gym.. really motivating. Keep doing what ur doing..

Quote Originally Posted by D-Bo Dre
    Your traps are crazy man!!! Good Shit.. But damn, those strech marks are hugh! Did you see them growing steadily?? It really looks like you got shanked 4 real.. Definite battle wounds.. Try the accutane, its strong stuff but gets the job done.. Also props on your prior post regarding your dedication at the gym.. really motivating. Keep doing what ur doing..
    Hell yeah- a year ago before i hit any type of juice i had a few stretch marks- and by a few, i mean a few. As i kept growing (30 lbs of real muscle in a year is about what i gained)- my stretch marks have grown in size. As you can see my lat has these big lines going down it. They were not there a year ago. I could see them grow steadily as i grew

Here is a pic of me just about one year ago. It was shortly before i started to juice. You can see what i mean.

Some said i should have built a more natural base, but i hit a plateau in my training at this point and could not progress/grow. I ate more and i ended up getting fatter. In a nutshell that is why i made the decision.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Some new pics of me...please critique-before.jpg  
    Last edited by ward065; 05-10-2006 at 10:35 PM.

Icon is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Are you guys idiots? Why even bother responding to the thread or better yet post up your pics and let us shit on them when all you simply asked for was a critique of your muscular development.. You think Ward doesn't see his acne everytime he looks in the mirror.. Opps he might've forgot, better remind him... ok the, STFU.. Great work Ward, props to you!

A critique or suggestion is one thing, but some of you guys are ridiculous. I've love to critique your pics sometime, it'd be fun.
    Thank you for saying this.

Props to Ward for posting pics and for taking the high road on these "acne" comments.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Are you guys idiots? Why even bother responding to the thread or better yet post up your pics and let us shit on them when all you simply asked for was a critique of your muscular development.. You think Ward doesn't see his acne everytime he looks in the mirror.. Opps he might've forgot, better remind him... ok the, STFU.. Great work Ward, props to you!

A critique or suggestion is one thing, but some of you guys are ridiculous. I've love to critique your pics sometime, it'd be fun.

Blog Entries

y r u qouting me?!
    y don't u just say "he guys, that's not right" or something

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Why comment on this thread at all?
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

Blog Entries
    Why comment on this thread at all?
    why are u flaming me personally, i saw a bunch of similar posts to mine.

Blog Entries
    if u got something personal against me, then PM bro. be professional

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    stats?

the comments regarding my acne really don't bother me. In person i've gotten comments too so i am used to it... Ever since i was 12 years old, i got random breakouts of acne. It lasted for a bit and then subsided. I used to be made fun of all the time, people calling me "pizza face" etc

ProteinFart is offline Junior Member
    Bro, I really want to know what your cycle looked like. Great gains for sure! Keep it up man.

daytrader is offline Member
    I used to be made fun of all the time, people calling me "pizza face" etc
    That sucks doesnt it man?? Ive never understood why people are so mean sometimes for no reason .... People use to call me stupid in middle school.... I think thatswhat drives me to read, study, and someday be more rich and successful than them

Quote Originally Posted by ProteinFart
    Bro, I really want to know what your cycle looked like. Great gains for sure! Keep it up man.
    the last one was as follows.

Test-e 750mg/ week ( i decided to lower it slightly to 650 mg for the last 3 weeks however)

EQ- 400mg/week- lowered to about 350 mg for the last 3 weeks

Tren - 400mg/week, again i decided to lower this for the last 3 weeks of the cycle as well, to 350mg.

First 3 or 4 weeks i ran dbol at 50mg. HCG before PCT, Clomid & Nolva for pct.

almost finished with pct now- about 10 more days. Am on HGH at 5 ius/ EOD as well.

i still need to emphasize though that you realy need to bust your ass in the gym, or the gear goes to no use.

mcgas7 is offline Associate Member
    solid bro.. props to you for your hard work!!

the comments regarding my acne really don't bother me. In person i've gotten comments too so i am used to it... Ever since i was 12 years old, i got random breakouts of acne. It lasted for a bit and then subsided. I used to be made fun of all the time, people calling me "pizza face" etc
    come on mate you have a great body dont take care what they say your great!!!!!

stunt954 is offline Associate Member
    accutaine is great ... just be careful of getting cut or injured while on it ... Healing can leave some nasty scars while on accutaine ... But its def the best acne medicine out there...

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDfromGC
    stats?

try again....whats ur height and weight???? i never saw u post it

Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    why are u flaming me personally, i saw a bunch of similar posts to mine.
    You were never flamed personally.. If you'd like, post your pics next to Wards and I'll kindly tear them apart as your physique nor anyone elses that flamed him even slightly compares..
    Btw, go whine this professionalism shit to someone else..
    Last edited by IBdmfkr; 05-11-2006 at 11:18 PM.
    -B D
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]

I B D
    AR VET

monstermasss is offline Associate Member
    wa, wa, wa, any way bro you look chisled and sooooo vascular im jealous, i think maybe chest is somewhat behind but so is mine and we all need something to better or work on, for acne which i also get all my people use doxycycline its the king and lots of pros use it, ever seen a zit on branch or jay hell no they are on doxy and try it out also im very white naturally go w/ spray tan is also better for yout skin, maybe 1 time a wk in the tanning bed will help fry that stuff off but all in all you look great keep it up!!!!

Blog Entries
    You were never flamed personally.. If you'd like, post your pics next to Wards and I'll kindly tear them apart as your physique nor anyone elses that flamed him even slightly compares..
    Btw, go whine this professionalism shit to someone else..
    post my pics to compare, wt r u talkin' about buddy. wtf r u heated for.
    by the way wt do u think about their physique.

Don't worry about it Smokeindays, obviously we don't see eye to eye on this situation. I'll just leave it at that.

Peace
    Last edited by IBdmfkr; 05-12-2006 at 01:42 AM.
    -B D
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]

I B D
    AR VET

Stats......5'11", 196 pounds currently, in the morning i will be breaking the 200 pound barrier soon

Someone also asked me about my workout routine.

On cycle:

Chest/ Forearms/Calves
    off
    Arms/Abs
    off
    Legs
    Shoulders/calves
    off
    back
    off

Off cycle:

Chest/ Forearms/ Calves
    off
    Arms/Abs
    off
    Legs
    Off
    Shoulders/ calves
    Off
    Back
    Off

that's 9-10 days of rest before i train that muscle again. But remember my training is mega-intense, every single workset to ABSOLUTE failure, using controlled motion. I *Cannot* train like this and train each muscle once a week. It just isn't possible for me. I feel too fatigued, and cannot train at the level i train if i were to train that frequently.

Right now i am forced to take some time off from the gym (about or slightly less than a week) due to a lightly strained bicep that i incurred recently. You Must take time off when these things happen, and to most people they will happen, or else you will soon be looking at a torn muscle, which will keep you out for about 20-40x as long.

PhishStasH is offline Member
    F*ck the acne comments, bro. I've had acne since I was 11 or 12. I've did 2 accutane cycles in high school and it gave me some SERIOUS depression and anxiety...however, it did clear up the acne completely for a year+. I have little breakouts every now and again, but no where near as serious as before the accutane treatment.

And you look great, bro. Your physique is insane. The vascularity is amazing. Keep it up!!

as-addicted is offline Junior Member
    looking sick bro....you would look even bigger with a tan. Awesome back!!

Redz122 is offline Associate Member
    You have a powerful physique. Keep up the good work. And take care of that acne man.

I_Want_Abs is offline Senior Member
    very defined and vascular, your arms and shoulders look huge

Myalansky is offline Junior Member
    Man you have damn good traps!

TinTin78 is offline Member
    I gained 42lbs on my last cycle and got no stretchmarks, I took Palmers Cocoa butter formula and extra vitamin E, B complex, and silica wich is for hair, skin and nails.

any guesses as to what my bodyfat is in these pictures? if it helps my waist is 32.5"

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    i say 9-10% bf

i really did not post any of my triceps so here are a couple pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Some new pics of me...please critique-05-23-06-arm2.jpg   Some new pics of me...please critique-05-23-06-tricep.jpg  
    Last edited by ward065; 05-23-2006 at 09:10 PM.

fitguy is offline Anabolic Member
    ok i really did not post any of my triceps so here are a couple...
    looking great man!!!!!!!!! nice progress and nice developed triceps you have got there ,man i wish to have a physique big and ripped like you some day ,you are my inspiration and you should be proud of the progress you have made ,just get some accutane and acne meds and you will be fine ..good luck

edgarr is offline Member
    dam bro...great looking arm! have you always had big bulging veins?

Quote Originally Posted by edgarr
    dam bro...great looking arm! have you always had big bulging veins?
    no...i haven't. Look at the picture i posted a year ago (When i was natural) - It is in this thread. After 3 cycles, (1 year), hardcore eating and extremely challenging (But awesome!!) training, the recent pics are what i have to show.

to get those veins, u need a low bodyfat and obviously big muscles to really show vascularity. My arms are slightly below 18", flexed & cold. My weight is under 200lbs- i have a lot of trouble gaining weight unfortunately; i can do it, but i have to eat an uncomfortable amount of food. At the moment, i am maintaining my weight, & Giving my body a break from cycles.

Again, to really get the vascularity, a low bodyfat is important. <10% i'd say.

Picture of my about 53-54 weeks ago is here http://forums.anabolicreview.com/att...4&d=1147322126

And here is another picture of me about 15 months ago....as you can see, i was not vascular here at all.....higher bf% too. Back then, i did not have my diet in check at all.

http://forums.anabolicreview.com/att...9&d=1141449774
    Last edited by ward065; 05-23-2006 at 09:42 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information