rockhardman is offline Associate Member

Arrow Newbie Here Check Pics Opinions?

Im 23yrs old 5'7'' 170lbs about 8-10% bodyfat hmm been training for 3 years
    i eat clean only 1 cheat meal in the weekend and i think im reaching my top NATURAL LEVEL ALREADY WUT U THINK IM STILL THINKING VERY CONFUSED ABOUT TRYING SOME TEST CYCLE AS A BEGGINER I READ SO FAR TEST N THATS ALL AT FIRST BUT WUT YALL THINK PLZ HELP OUT OF THIS IGNORANCE!!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Newbie Here Check Pics Opinions?-cut-off.jpg  

'wut Da Hell?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Newbie Here Check Pics Opinions?-cut-off.jpg  

INM
    INM is offline Associate Member
    youve got a nice build, I'll give you that.
    but you said you´ve been working out for 3 years.. and now you´re reaching your top natural level?
    I say you could go on without the use of aas for a while, the time will come.. be patient.

Natty99 is offline Member
    looking awesome man! No aas yet? Wow thats hard to believe, you must live in the gym

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    you look good bro... you have a nice base and AAS will only help you build off that...good luck with competitions as well....and yes test e or test cyp only for at least 12 weeks at 500 mg a week in 2 doses.....this is so your body knows how to react to the test and if you have any negative side effects....so then down the line you can add other compounds and if you get any adverse reactions you know its not the test

boondockSAINT is offline Associate Member
    Look good dude, and have a way better base than many here who start AAS. Good luck.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Nice work!

~SC~

chest6 is offline Banned
    Thats a great natural build there..good work

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mwolffey
    you look good bro... you have a nice base and AAS will only help you build off that...good luck with competitions as well....and yes test e or test cyp only for at least 12 weeks at 500 mg a week in 2 doses.....this is so your body knows how to react to the test and if you have any negative side effects....so then down the line you can add other compounds and if you get any adverse reactions you know its not the test
    I dont know how you can recommend test only... The gains are so "unkeepable" although you look good while you are on... you loose everything test gives within 2 months of PCT. I only believe in using testosterone in 250 mg per week doses only to negate the sexual side effects of other steroids that DO give you keepable gains... like deca or trenbalone give the keepable gains. At 500 mg and higher you start running risk of breast growth, sex drive isnt as good as it is at 250 mg for 90% of males. The saving grace in all this is underground testosterone the most of us use is underdosed so when we THINK we are taking 500 mg, you are really doing 300 to 350 mg, but what happens if you accidentially get a good dosed testosterone? Only way to tell is when you break out with bacne and multitude of other side effects.

slob is offline Member
    have a go at those bloody giant quads!! :O

thanx for the support my fellas iron warriors

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Nice work!

~SC~
    Yup, what he said.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Thread Information