Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    rd53 is offline Junior Member

Most recent pics

I just got back from vacation in Los Cabos and these are the only pics I have, and my girl's Camera is dead and the charger for the batteries is at her mother's.....go figure.... so I will try to post up some better one's tomorrow sometime. Stat's, 6'4" right now 252lbs (lost 8 in there somewhere) and this is up from 225 I got down to about 7 mos prior to back injury that ballooned me up to 252. Goal is to get back down to 225-230 and hit my 1st cycle. comments welcome!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cab02.JPG 
Views:	416 
Size:	96.5 KB 
ID:	71311 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cabo1.jpg 
Views:	317 
Size:	179.9 KB 
ID:	71312

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Sound like a good place to start a first cycle..you won't regret waiting thats for sure. I am a little late in cutting but it's never the wrong time in the year to cut IMO.

After i get down with a good base I'm looking at a test e only 1st cycle, seems like that's the going word around for a 1st timer. As far as what I need to work on, CHEST, back, shoulders are the main points i think (besides losing bf which is main goal b4 the gear) any else argee?

juiceboxxx is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rd53
    After i get down with a good base I'm looking at a test e only 1st cycle, seems like that's the going word around for a 1st timer. As far as what I need to work on, CHEST, back, shoulders are the main points i think (besides losing bf which is main goal b4 the gear) any else argee?
    = Cardio 45mins/ed in the a.m on an empty stomich at 65-70 % of your maximum heart rate + stick to a clean cutting diet and if you have or can make time then work out in the evening to continue to produce muscles and build a proper shape for your self.

No flame but you need work on everything. = every muscle part.

Quote Originally Posted by juiceboxxx
    = Cardio 45mins/ed in the a.m on an empty stomich at 65-70 % of your maximum heart rate + stick to a clean cutting diet and if you have or can make time then work out in the evening to continue to produce muscles and build a proper shape for your self.

No flame but you need work on everything. = every muscle part.
    I agree with you! I appreciate the honesty. B4 my back injury, i was on a strict diet workout plan, that to say the least wasn't the most stellar after researching but it worked! I dropped about 25lbs, lost 9%bf, 3in on waist, put on 1in on my arms and 2in around my chest. then back problems forced me to not workout for 6-7months and i obvioulsy didn't follow my diet. SO back to square one. Looking forward to get back into it.

Quote Originally Posted by rd53
    I agree with you! I appreciate the honesty. B4 my back injury, i was on a strict diet workout plan, that to say the least wasn't the most stellar after researching but it worked! I dropped about 25lbs, lost 9%bf, 3in on waist, put on 1in on my arms and 2in around my chest. then back problems forced me to not workout for 6-7months and i obvioulsy didn't follow my diet. SO back to square one. Looking forward to get back into it.
    n.p bro and sorry to hear that but it happends to the best of us. Just stick to the meal plan and cardio you should be fine and will begin to see results as time go's by.

You dont need to cycle. You need to set up a nice cutting meal plan for your self and lose all the extra fat as well as lower your bf%.

Then we can sit down and even consider cycling. For now its just hard work in the gym and stick to a nice meal plan. If you want some good examples then check the diet forum and look under the stickies or even some other members cutting threads. Choose one that could best suit you and produce great results for you at the same time.

Goodluck and enjoy

Thread Information