Thread: any better?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    stevexcitement is offline Junior Member

any better?

Ok I have been eating more and more. Training a lot more intensely. I gain fast and have a fast metabolism I just want to know what you guys think. I am going to stay natural. Do I have a good base to start off on. It just pisses me off when these guys say they are going to start there cycle with no muscle at all. Well at least I have muscle damnit hehe. I listened gave gear away. It was sad but i realized it would just hurt me in the long rin if i did aas. I want to be a bb so bad. I am so skinny and tall it sucks for trying to gain weight but slowly very slow i am. I think can you guys tell anything?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails any better?-dscn6231.jpg   any better?-dscn6232.jpg   any better?-dscn6235.jpg  

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    didnt see the other pics, but judging from those ones, your lookin pretty good now matey. well done, and keep it up.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude, first how old are you? I am a 36 year old guy and when I was young I was very skinny. Peoples metabolizm changes enabling you to do other things with your body. To me, it was not all bad. For years I couldnt gain weight. I think when I was 22 years old I weighed about 130 pounds at 5'10".
    Just keep working out within a few years I think your body will change. It will be harder to keep your abs, but easier to put on muscle mass. This is how I felt anyway. I have to admit, I have cheated a little and have done 3 cycles over the years, and they did work good for me. The last one pushed me over the 200lb mark which I never thought I would see unless I got super fat someday. Anyway, just keep working! Your doing and looking good. As time progresses your long term work will pay off!

QUEBECBIGMAN is offline Associate Member
    training , training , training that all that mather
    looking good

thanks guys you made me feel better lol time to hit the gym. yeah buddy

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stevexcitement
    thanks guys you made me feel better lol time to hit the gym. yeah buddy

its looking like you have a good base keep training bro looks like your headed in the right direction.

eat big to get big

DarKOmeN is offline Member
    good base to start with keep it up

Small Guy112 is offline Junior Member
    how about some before pictures

this is the only pic I have before I started going to the gym 24 hour fitness. this was about 3 months ago. I have put on about 20 pounds of muscle since then naturally just by working out heavy. Trying to eat more but it is so hard with work and everything. Im going to start bringing lots of food to work. I am going to do this no matter what I have a goal to reach and I will be a big ass mutha f***** im 6'5" I think it would be cool to be that tall and a bodybuilder its just so hard being ecto.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails any better?-start.jpg  

skipp is offline Senior Member
    Not trying to offend anyone, but there is no such thing as 'I can't gain weight'. If you're NOT gaining weight, you need to eat more.

Your arms look good, along with the delts, the chest will catch up. Wheels and back?

yeah

yeah I have no wheels lol . I have been working out in my garage for almost 5 years on and off. never been to gym before and had nothing to work out legs and never did anyways. I just started on my legs like a month ago and they getting results slow i am working legs out with my parents tomorrow they are going to teach me correctly what to do. My back is one of my best parts. just dont have neone to take pics.

oh and i know there is no such thing as not being able to gain weight but you arent me and it is hard for me I can eat all day and not gain anything. Im not saying im not gaining cause i am just very very very slowly.

ltchiefsk is offline New Member
    keep up the good work mate.

Andorious is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stevexcitement
    I gain fast and have a fast metabolism I just want to know what you guys think. I am going to stay natural. Do I have a good base to start off on. I want to be a bb so bad. I am so skinny and tall it sucks for trying to gain weight but slowly very slow i am. I think can you guys tell anything?
    kind of contradicted urself there and were u saying u gained 20 lbs of muscle in the last 3 months? cause tht is just impossible. 20 lbs of muscle in 3 years would be a decent accomplishment natty. you definitely look like u've gained size , but 20 lbs of mass is not the same as 20 lbs of muscle. keep workin hard, ur body will adjust as u begin to eat more and more. when i first started out i would get full easily as well, dont worry the more u keep pushing urself to eat, ur body will want to eat more often.

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    You've got a good base to build from! Keep up the hard work!! Being taller means you burn a lot more calories than shorter guys (like me - 6'), so naturally, you've gotta eat more. It seems you already know this, but I'm curious about how many grams of protein and complex carbs you're eating per day? Also, what supplements, if any, do you use?

Well as far as supplements go I take Real gains weight enhancement protein shakes. I take fish oil and flax seed oil just one pill in the morning and one at night each. I take bcaa before and after workouts. a multi vitamin once a day. and some creatine here and there not all the time though. I am going to start a food log soon and keep track of what I am eating so I can get it correct and get back to that another day.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    keep workin hard bro!!

Thread Information