Undecided09 is offline Senior Member

Undecided Contest Update: 2 weeks 3 days out!!!

aight boys I know you have been anxiously waiting, I wish the camera i used had better resolution I think the images would show the cuts better...We will make due...Anyways, 2 weeks 3 days out, 171 lbs, bf? you tell me, lol...Feeling empty, but looking cut, so I hope that means I'll fill out that much better!!! here is a link to my 8 weeks out pics.... 8 Weeks, Show Oct. 14th...

Thanks for the support!

~M.A.D.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Undecided Contest Update: 2 weeks 3 days out!!!-img_0030.jpg   Undecided Contest Update: 2 weeks 3 days out!!!-img_0031.jpg   Undecided Contest Update: 2 weeks 3 days out!!!-img_0032.jpg   Undecided Contest Update: 2 weeks 3 days out!!!-img_0033.jpg  

Complusories continued...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Undecided Contest Update: 2 weeks 3 days out!!!-img_0034.jpg   Undecided Contest Update: 2 weeks 3 days out!!!-img_0041.jpg   Undecided Contest Update: 2 weeks 3 days out!!!-img_0036.jpg   Undecided Contest Update: 2 weeks 3 days out!!!-img_0037.jpg  

Finishing Strong!, lol....

OH!!! I forgot to mention, I am willing to send someone these pics if they know how to resize them so they are better to look at when you open up the window and so they are easier to critique and see everything....Let the GAMES BEGIN! lol....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Undecided Contest Update: 2 weeks 3 days out!!!-img_0038.jpg   Undecided Contest Update: 2 weeks 3 days out!!!-img_0042.jpg   Undecided Contest Update: 2 weeks 3 days out!!!-img_0040.jpg   Undecided Contest Update: 2 weeks 3 days out!!!-dsc01457.jpg  
    Last edited by Undecided09; 09-27-2006 at 11:43 PM.

pepperoni is offline Associate Member
    good luck in the competition.

chest6 is offline Banned
    blah took you long enough. Quads look very good. Obviously your strong point. Hard to tell on the conditioning at this point..bc your pictures are kinna far away and Im blind. Judging by your quads you look on target but thats all I can see

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Practice posing.

At this point you're pretty much done losing BF so just make due with what you've got, Make sure you come in as dry as possible to really see your abs and striations in your back, obliques, delts, etc... It's your first show so just have fun with it, now you know what to expect next time.

Yah were gonna have to get these images resized so we can get a better look....

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    quads look great! posing has improved, but really work on the side chest. bet ur getting excited now

Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    quads look great! posing has improved, but really work on the side chest. bet ur getting excited now

NO SHIT!!! hahah...

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    How is the diet treating you? did you change it up?

The diet is pretty mentally tough...Only starchy carbs are 1/2 cup oats in the morning and a medium sized sweet potato post lift, other than that all fibrous, like broccoli twice a day and a salad...Chicken is the the protein of choice...Many didn't like my diet but it seems to be paying dividends, and it was put together by a fellow natty BBer of mine...And I'm not attempting to chastise any BBer who uses, but I would just rather follow the advice of someone who is natty, seeing as I'm natty, it just makes more sense....
    Thanks for the comments everyone....

~M.A.D.

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    I want to say that you are looking much improved over your last pictures, and congrats on staying natural for the competition. I suspect you havent been bodybuilding for too long, and its nice to see someone like you who is willing to do it right by waiting to use the AAS. Your quads really do look great.

mateo112 is offline Associate Member
    ha. learned to pose since your last pics a little better. lookin real lean. damn those wheels are nice. quads and calfs are really good. good luck in the show and let us know how you do.

Thanks for the comments boys, I can't wait!! Its funny because at first I was just excited to do a show, the more my prep went on, the more I got excited about how I was looking and actually started to think I could place!!!!

~M.A.D.

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    Are you entering a tested contest? Just curious.

Its the OCB Motown Muscle Classic, its natty (whatever that means), lol, and I have a polygraph test prior to the show...

I got bored and Decided to take better pics too, so I'm gonna start the another new thread with better pics to look at!

~M.A.D.

Look for the new thread tonight and tomarrow, more detail for sure, better pics...

Thread Information