Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    EQismypoise is offline Junior Member

Me at 18 with no set diet! Just supps!

18 im dieting now for my 1st time to bulk! These pics are without a strict diet but i ate ok the only fast food was Subway, no soda, no fried foods! Supps:Nitrix, Creatine Mono, 17-HydroxyMesterone, Protien, and Kre-Alk(which diddnt do sht)!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Me at 18 with no set diet! Just supps!-back.jpg   Me at 18 with no set diet! Just supps!-img0263.jpg  

MoneyAddyct is offline Member
    What are your stats/measurements, etc?

Im just posting pictures man not stats if u want that look at my profile!

Quote Originally Posted by EQismypoise
    Im just posting pictures man not stats if u want that look at my profile!
    That's an interesting attitude...

My bad man sorry! 155-160 give or take 5'9-10 give or take about 7% bf, 16 in arms, 26 in waist!

Dangerdan is offline Senior Member
    I like the flowers on your wall and pink lacy mirror.

GGallin is offline Senior Member
    Good size for such a youngin, keep up the good work buddy!

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangerdan
    yeah that shit is cute...but u look pretty good for ur age...but time to bulk..

My bad man sorry! 155-160 give or take 5'9-10 give or take about 7% bf, 16 in arms, 26 in waist!

That's pretty damn good. I'm around the same weight, but 5'8" and only 14" arms. And around 30" waist. My arms don't grow!

Andorious is offline Associate Member
    look very lean, arms look very good but i think they're a little big for your shoulders. as well i would say ur lats could use some size. any legs?
    good work thus far

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangerdan
    hahahaha....
    you gotta expect this after your comment to Money.....

Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    yeah that shit is cute...but u look pretty good for ur age...but time to bulk..
    I agree......
    Last edited by goalseeker; 10-10-2006 at 08:21 PM.

Arms are lookin good....

chest6 is offline Banned
    lookin lean now just add sum mass

Thanks guys and yeah the flowers are compliments of my sisters room hah! Yeah im trying out the bulking diet in the diet forum! And as for the legs im a pussy when it comes to that haha i ran track all through HS and i diddnt work them out! Any routines that will bust them loose feel free to help me out

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Great base for that age.. if you really focus on your diet/training and learning as much about your body as possible the next few years you will look great!

Be sure to really concentrate on doing compound movements (squats/dead lifts/bench press/military press/low rows/lat pulls etc) These will really help build your foundation and keep your body symmetrical. Also don't overtrain, keep training to 4-5days max/wk, take more off days as your progress and become more advanced.

ohh and moneyaddct super-set and big-set and if bis are ur problem try some hang 10's 10 sets of 8 strict form reps with 2 cheat reps=10 reps so 10x10!
    Or if u have a set of dumbells for about 4 weeks every morning u wake up do 3x10-12 curls and 3x10-12 dumbell kickbacks! it will rocket ur arms!

I call that overtraining
    Why not just go heavy for a few sets rather than doing a weight that is too light for you that you can do 10sets of.. You'll actually stimulate more muscle fibers this way and cause more damage to the muscle tissue, which in turn will result in more growth.

Something I've found useful for arms inparticular is Positive/Negative/Static failure sets.
    Try it if you have some time next bi workout.
    First set go to positive failure,
    Second set go to negative failure with a spotter,
    Final set hold it in the contracted position for as long as possible (no more than 12seconds, if it's easy then more up in weight).

This is all that needs to be done for bi's following a hard back workout.

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    Solid base bro, hang around, try some of the training techniques and solid diets and you will prgress in no time.

Agree to Disagree Ronniecoleman.net look up his rep scheme its usually 10-12 for the pump and i know were not ronnie coleman but its just advice!

and that routine is only for a couple of weeks to kick start them i do agree with u about building mass with low reps but that doesnt work for me the lowest i go is 8!

You said it not me, we are not Probodybuilders nor do we have the genetics to recovery like they do or the drugs in our system.. so therefore I take very little of what I read about their routines to heart..
    Grab a few books on HIT training or German Block training, both have provided thousands of people great physiques.. Ronnie's/Jay Cutler etc routine has caused many people to miserably fail trying to reenact their training styles.

Tan

My avatar end of summer when i had My Texas Tan going on!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Me at 18 with no set diet! Just supps!-back-attack.jpg  

So u really think i should stay low reps? I understand when im bulking that would be the way to go, but what about when i cut u still stay low?

When I cut I alter my diet, my training stays intense as when I'm bulking.. Your training routine doesn't affect cutting/bulking, your diet does along with cardio.

Sounds like you've been reading one too many Muscle+Fitness or Flex magazines.. They tend to spew info like that.

Lol ur right i do but i just found this site and im trying to catch on so you cant blame me? So your telling me the Higher the rep the more cut you get is B/S? I know diet is 80% of everything but more or less reps doesnt alter a thing?

I'll make it short, I have a few threads floating around going into more detail on this subject.

You lift weights to make the muscle grow correct?
    You lost bodyfat to show the muscle better?

Ok, so making the muscle bigger (lifting heavier weights) would also help to show the muscle better, lifting lighter weight will not help increase the muscle size because your muscle isn't being put under an adequate amount of stress causing it to react (grow) but rather you are giving yourself a pump (bloodflow to the muscle making it burn/feel tight/fill with blood) this does nothing for stressing the muscle or growth but gives the lifter a false sense of working the muscle.

Lift heavy, keep good proper form, slower movements are ideal (no cheating/bouncing/arching to get up weight), always have a spotter to help with forced reps (bringing muscle to failure/utilizing the maximum number of muscle fibers), then REST. I lift a maximum of 3times/wk in the gym, sometimes only 2 and have much better results than someone that spends hours on end in the gym (how do I know, because I'm always there and I watch them all day, I own a gym). lol
    It took me many years to realize this, just trying to save you the trouble.. Wish I was told the same thing when I was 18.

Ok i just read ur chest W/O which by the way ur chest is awesome and u lift in reps of 6-12 thats what i do i pyramid but i do more bar moves then dumbells! Everyone is different and bodies react differently to different things but i totally understand what you mean! Im gonna try your chest routine btw!

Cool bro, you gotta try different routines to find what you respond best to for sure.. I was just trying to give you basic info to go by. The magazines are fun to look at but don't take too much of what is printed to heart.
    A good friend of mine just got in M+F magazine and the routine they had him pose for he'd never in a million years do but they used his picture for it and then advertised some supplement that he's never taken.. lol
    That's the kind of shit I'm talking about.. they're all about the money not the best interest of the Bodybuilder.
    Neither of us take any supplements believe it or not besides vitamins and BCAA's.
    Goodluck and also look at the Leg routine I posted.

Morpheaus is offline Associate Member
    bulk with this - d/bol & deca!!!

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Quote Originally Posted by Morpheaus
    bulk with this - d/bol & deca!!!
    Are you FVCKING kidding me?!?!?!?! That had better of been a joke. Kid's in no position to use aas.

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    lookin good,but its time to pack some size on,experiment with all rep ranges as low reps will build mass and strength but high reps ie: 12-16 reps can and do increase hypertrophy also.different muscles and fibre types respond to different stimuli,and everyones different,so look up some good training progs.

Warrior21 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by I**mfkr
    Cool bro, you gotta try different routines to find what you respond best to for sure.. I was just trying to give you basic info to go by. The magazines are fun to look at but don't take too much of what is printed to heart.
    A good friend of mine just got in M+F magazine and the routine they had him pose for he'd never in a million years do but they used his picture for it and then advertised some supplement that he's never taken.. lol
    That's the kind of shit I'm talking about.. they're all about the money not the best interest of the Bodybuilder.
    Neither of us take any supplements believe it or not besides vitamins and BCAA's.
    Goodluck and also look at the Leg routine I posted.
    I** you give solid advice, hats off to you.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    looking freat man. Good base there definately. Good luck with getting bigger. Would agree with i**m all those mags and websites are crap. Ronnie isn't going to publish his real routine in any of these. They just get some skinny writer to stick routines in next to his picture.

Haha thanks alot guys for the advice! Also since im trying to bulk i prolly shouldnt do cardio at all right? Thanks for all of yalls insites on this its helping out alot!

Warrior21 is offline Associate Member
    Haha thanks alot guys for the advice! Also since im trying to bulk i prolly shouldnt do cardio at all right? Thanks for all of yalls insites on this its helping out alot!
    A guy with a body type like yours dosen't really need much cardio I can see. Focus on eating more and lifting more. A bit of cardio is still good fr your heart though.

Thanks!

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    I dont exactly believe thats a 26 inch waist, but def small.. nice and ripped man, great base!

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Normally I would recommend cardio while bulking, but at your stage in the game and given your body type, I would not recommend cardio. If you do it, only do it 1-2 times a week for 20 minutes at VERY low intensity (wlaking on slight incline).

Listen to I B D, he has given very solid and sound advice, he knows what he is talking about.

THanks my waist really is 26 in i have barley any torso muscle at all it actually pisses me off!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information