Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dr. Derek is offline Member
    Originally posted by MIKE_XXL
    Hey DD, you are just to funny, you should quit waste management and go on a stand up Comedy tour, or sit down if you get to fat…LOL………………hey look at you avatar, if I knew getting fatter was the answer to getting that big, I would be the first one there…..looking big and think Bro, however Primo looks a lot like you in her avatar, what gives???

Thanks XXL
    Now your going to have to look at my fat ass for awhile. That pick in her avatar does look like me, i havent a clue

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    "Be gentle" how modest..heh
    give me a break man! i dont think anyone could bash that physique if they wanted too
    if im ever in that kind of physical condition in my life, ile never wear a shirt again.(and these are "bulking pics" were talking about here..)
    looking amazing. damn good legs too, first time ive seen em..

$uperman is offline Member
    looking right

Rubherchicken is offline Associate Member
    off season, still shredded.. looks good bro, thjick and torn up.... keep it up.

Seya

BIG R is offline Member
    Alright......This is just nuts.......How the HELL do you stay like that in the off-season? I'm a rollo. Nah, this year I learned my lesson...I'm only going 15-20lbs away from my competition weight. Got too dam fat last year. Took me an eternity to bring it all back togeather.

I give Kamali competition in eating while in the off season! It must be the slin.........I'm about to just go for it! You are STILL RIPPED!!! I was at a personal best side to side with you in your off season pics. Dam, now I can't sleep at night knowing there are freaks like you running around out there ready to show up at my next show in the overall.

You are at another Level XXL! Good Luck in November. YOU WILL NOT BE cursed with 4th, I promise you.

R

PUMP is offline Associate Member
    Great Back bro. Looking solid!!

fucking huge man wow

B-BOY is offline Junior Member

Angry what the hell!!

hey mike you call that an offseason pic, bro you make me sick, thats insane, how in the hell do you stay that lean in the offseason, i think you need to eat for about 7 months then post a pic...lol, ill tell you what when i win the lottery i'll pay for you to come down to paducah every offseason and live and i'll show you what eating is ok..lol as usuall bro your looking fantastic!!!!!

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER

Re: what the hell!!

Originally posted by B-BOY
    hey mike you call that an offseason pic, bro you make me sick, thats insane, how in the hell do you stay that lean in the offseason, i think you need to eat for about 7 months then post a pic...lol, ill tell you what when i win the lottery i'll pay for you to come down to paducah every offseason and live and i'll show you what eating is ok..lol as usuall bro your looking fantastic!!!!!
    Ok! free food, i am in for sure...and if i win first, i'll come down anyway and feed you and we'll bulk up together...LOL...i'll bring the muscle-tech supplements...........alright?.......................Thanks Bro, appritiate it...

And thanks to everyone else for all the kind words...XXL

livnnfit is offline Female Member
    Those are some great pics for offseason XXL. Looking Good.
    "It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice" www.tracystar.com

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    thanx for the diet mike! no wonder you're in such a great shape!

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey MIKE you MOFO! jk.....Damn for off season pic those are great! You could have said here are my comp pics and no one would have thought any different. Why u keep placing 4th is beyond me

BigLou is offline New Member
    Hey Mike,

Looking lean for offseason. Keep it up you look great!

freak of the week is offline Junior Member
    Wow looks awesome!!! how much Arimidex are you takin a day just curious? How do you like the inny?

Originally posted by freak of the week
    Wow looks awesome!!! how much Arimidex are you takin a day just curious? How do you like the inny?
    .25mg of arimidex , i am not taking that much aromitizing gear so it's planty to keep the water gain to minnimum...and the Winny is great...XXL

skid is offline Banned
    ...and the Winny is great...
    I heard you get best results if you drink it?

swin05 is offline New Member
    dude U have one hell of a great build!!! I would love to be built like that on my on cycle!!!! LOL

Gene is offline Associate Member

.25mg of arimidex, i am not taking that much aromitizing gear so it's planty to keep the water gain to minnimum...and the Winny is great...XXL
    I think maybe he meant the slin... if not, then thats my question

Originally posted by Gene

I think maybe he meant the slin... if not, then thats my question
    Well the slin works well in synergy with the gear, i only use it post workout with simple sugars and i think it is deffinitely improving my recovery...and i am always full and tight...6iu of humulog R, followed with 40 gm of Dextrose and 40 gm Maltodextrin with 45gm of whey protein, 5 gm of Glutamine and 5 gm of creatine 15 min after the slin...followed by complex carbs an hour later for me it's 80 gm of oatmeal 1/2 tablespoon of natural peanut butter and 30 gm of whey...REMEMBER SLIN IS A VERY DANGEROUS DRUG AND SHOULD BE USED WITH GREAT CAUTION AND AT YOUR OWN RISK, THIS IS WHAT WORKS FOR ME, START YOU DOSE VERY LOW AND FIND YOU TOLARANCE LEVEL.....................STAY SAFE........XXL

Yeah sorry I meant the slin. Slin is tough I have heard. It gets you tight or kills you or you get fat.

havoc is offline Junior Member
    looking great mike.

metzger66 is offline Associate Member
    Looking awsome bro. And thanks again for your help with those diet plans! I look forward to reading them when I get home tonight!

metz

Mike I was wondering how do you take the 40 gm of Dextrose and 40 gm Maltodextrin?

Traps and rear delts are awesome. What do for rears and traps?

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    REMEMBER SLIN IS A VERY DANGEROUS DRUG AND SHOULD BE USED WITH GREAT CAUTION AND AT YOUR OWN RISK, THIS IS WHAT WORKS FOR ME, START YOU DOSE VERY LOW AND FIND YOU TOLARANCE LEVEL.....................STAY SAFE........XXL

Exactly that...it is nice to see a warning like this!!!

Originally posted by freak of the week
    Mike I was wondering how do you take the 40 gm of Dextrose and 40 gm Maltodextrin?
    I weight it out on a scale mixit on with my Whey Protein and Creatine and Glutamine, put water and shake...

I don't do much direct work on my traps or rear delts, just a lot of deadlifting, seems to work for me...occasinally i through in 2 sets of rear delt laterals and shrugs, nothing fancy...good luck...XXL

sorry to keep quizzin you?? what brand of dextrose and maltodextrin do you take?

I buy it in bulk at a local bulk store...XXL

Gene is offline Associate Member

Re: MIKE_XXL off-season pics...be gentle...

Calories are around 3,200 - 330gm of protein 330gm of carb and 45gm of fat, training is 2 on 1 off, it's a variation of German Volume Training program and NO cardio. (I will increase calories if i have to)
    I will post pics when i am all done bulking, so far i have bulked up on Keto diet with a 36 hour carb up every 6 days, the objective was to stay as lean as possible and still gain some lean body mass, i think it worked pretty good, but now it's time to "go get it", i have a show coming up in early November, so that does not leave me a lot of time to bulk up and still dial in for the show...

Thanks for your time bro's and sis's................XXL (on the way to XXXL)
    Mike_XXXL,

Would you mind explaining three things please: (1) how you varied the german volume training, (2) how you use keto to bulk? (my guess is that the carb-up is just a much much higher carb amount then normal daily carb intake), and (3) does your carb-up coincide with a specific training day?

thanks, continued good luck to you for your upcoming comp!

Gene

The original German Volume training requiered you to complete 10 sets of a particular exercise, this varietion you do 4 exercises changing the angle in turn not overstressing one movment and the joint from one angle, for exemple chest would be done as follows:
    3 sets of Incline Bench, 3 sets of Decline Bench, 3 sets of Flat Bench and 1 set of flat flies which is a primary function of chest to bring your arms together. I take 1 1/2 min rest (timed) between sets the weight stays the same troughout all the sets.

As for the Keto, you are correct, i used slin on my carb up days, i only carbed up for 36 hours a week but i ate whatever i wanted and however much i wanted, and the Keto diet itself was only about 100 calories below my maintenance and the carb up would be done after a wholebody workout my split looked like this: monday legs, chest & abs, tuesday back, tries & calfs, wednesday shoulders, bis & abs, thursday off and friday whole body workout done in a circuit fashion. I hope that answers some of your questions...XXL

skid is offline Banned
    damn, mike! you've got this sh*t down to a science ...

I think you should be DR. Mike_XXXL

(props to Gene for the 3rd "X")

Mr.Frost is offline New Member
    I think ive seen you before,,,, do you work for premier?

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Frost
    I think ive seen you before,,,, do you work for premier?
    you just bumped a 2 year old thread

DustinLati is offline New Member
    whats the german volume training you mentioned?

Latimus is offline Banned
    you look awesome bro....offseason...wow.

Dude, you have one of the best bodies on this site IMHO very symetrical, and hard as a rock. You have always been super helpful to me when I needed help, through PM's or just replying to the thread.

Thanks for being a good guy, and awesome pics man
    Alex

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    look great bro,

smegs is offline Member
    mike man you look like you got kevlar under your skin rather than muscle, keep up the good hard work!!!

workdude is offline Senior Member
    I think you look **** good Mike....

GMuscle is offline Associate Member

You look great!!

You look awesome. I wanted to offer this on the calves, don't know if it will help? This guy I am working with is having me do calves every other day I train and 15-25 reps per set. You probly already tried this, I don't know. You look really good bro.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information