wardmegle is offline New Member

newbie. Am I ready for a cycle?

I have been thinking about starting my first cycle. I have been lifting on and off for 4 years and hardcore for the last 8 months. I have done some research on this site and have talked to my trainer about gear. He thinks I am ready and so do I. I got Sustanon 250 and Deca 200mg/ml. for a ten week cycle injections once a week. I think my base is pretty good but I would like to have your opinion.

Stats:
    height-5-10
    weight-176
    B.F.-12%
    age-30
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails newbie. Am I ready for a cycle?-back.jpg   newbie. Am I ready for a cycle?-back2.jpg   newbie. Am I ready for a cycle?-me.jpg  

Surfstud18 is offline Member
    I say that's a no go brother. I always like to say "If your car can run on water why give it gas" This is a first cycle so i would go simple because simple will help you grow huge and you don't need the sust yet. Some test E at 500mg's a week would probably add 20 to 25lbs to you if your diet is in check.

The sust would work in a 2nd cycle then you can save the deca for your 3rd i'd add test prop with the deca.

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    I would go for it if I were you. I think you may be below 12% bf also. If you already have the sus I would shoot .5ml EOD. That is about 500 mgs a week. Sus has prop in it and to get the best out of the prop Shoot ED or EOD. Test is Test.

Why run that when you can get big of just some test E and do 500mgs of sust for your next cycle?

Looks like I need to do more research. Thanks for the info. So you do think I am ready for a cycle?

I think your just about ready some more questions for you. Do you have a bulk diet ready to go? Have it checked out by the guys here. Your going to need one so you'll get the most out of your cycle if you choose sust or test E. You'll need that. Not so much cardio 2 times a week. What work out program you got ready to go?

Surf, I don't have a bulk diet ready yet. I don't plan on starting my cycle for another month. I am still doing research and asking questions.Any suggestions would be great. I hired a personal trainer 8 months ago and he has switched my program twice. I don't know what you call it but here is what I am doing.

Monday-Full upper body. 1 exercise per body part, 4 sets to failure

Wensday-Lower body . Same routine.

Friday-Full upper body. different exercise per body part, 4 sets to failure.
    And kicks my @ss.

I eat 6 times per day. 180grams protein 2800 cal. 90 grams fat.

I would go to the search bar and search "Bulk diet" see what you can find then when you think you got it post it and ask what need's to be editied. They ask you to get macros in.

I do circuit traning which is totally different from what you would need but my brother is about your size so let me know what some of the vet's/mod's suggest you do

WelshWarrior is offline Senior Member
    I always think when I see the words "lifting on and off..." that means you have not been dedicated. If you haven't been dedicated for a consistently long period then there is no point moving to gear.

I totally agree with you Warrior. I had a serious back injury last year that kept me out of training. But I am back and ready to go. I have been this size since I was 22. Not very good genetics I guess.

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    Its not your genetics thats not allowing growth, it is your training and diet that lacks a bit. You should focus more on spot training and doing more than one exercise per bodypart. Lots of good exercise routines in the fitness section you can look at. You need to be taking in more than 2800 cals too. Hold off the cycle until you can grow more naturally by switching up training and diet.

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    If you plan on doing a good bulk cycle I would add a lot of cals (atleast 500) to that diet. Also, you need about 2-3x the protein your getting.

Quote Originally Posted by Dog-Slime
    If you plan on doing a good bulk cycle I would add a lot of cals (atleast 500) to that diet. Also, you need about 2-3x the protein your getting.
    360-540g of protein???

But seriously you do need to increase the protein to about 250-300g/day

WelshWarrior is offline Senior Member
    Agreed - aprox 1.5g of protein per lb and 3g carbs per lb of bodyweight.

Very few people have good genetics. The rest of us make it with the diet, don't mean to preach, but I was 150lb when I started and 210lb before I took gear.

I cannot stress how important diet is - it really is the key.

UberSteroids is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah man! See I joined this site with only one question in my mind, back in the day. I went straight to steroid forum and posted my only question in mind which was "What to take and how ? " ... and nothing else.
    See, I am still here and it has been over a year and I haven't touched steroids yet because based on everything that I know now, I am simply not ready.
    But yeah, You look really good man, been exercising hardcore and consistenly for past 8 months as You said.
    Are You ready ? Well I would strongly suggest checking out all sections about Diet, anabolic workouts etc. After Your diet and workout is in check and ready for cycle than go ahead and good luck!
    Better to hold off for that extra month or two (year and a half in my case ) and spend it on intense reserach, getting to know Your body and get READY for real.
    Listen to these guys, they know what they're talking about.
    I bet You when I will be ready and take my first cycle I'm gonna get MAX gains out of it... and this is what You want!

Take care man!
    Last edited by UberSteroids; 01-29-2007 at 02:19 PM.

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EcToMoRpHiAn
    360-540g of protein???

But seriously you do need to increase the protein to about 250-300g/day
    Ok well maybe 3x times is overdoing it but I have always heard that protein grams a day should be equal to or greater than twice your body weight. Therefore at 176 pounds taking in 180 grams of protein he should atleast double it.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I've grown off of 180g's of protein/day and I'm 220, I think it's a bit overrated but I do prefer to consume atleast 1.2g/lb of bodyweight but it's not required if your other macros are from good sources and your calories are above maintenance.

Thread Information