Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    MikeCman is offline Junior Member

Progress pics on Sustanon (Newbie)

Yo bros,
    here are sum pics of my current progress on my first cycle. The first pic is from the summer, and is the only before pic i got. The other pics i took today and im on my last day of my 4th week. Im on a 10 sus cycle with a dbol kickstart. I started at 192 and im currently at 205. Does anyone think im gonna put on another 10lbs or is that too, id be happy at 210. Im doing 500mg of sus a week divided into .7ml MWF and 35mg dbol for the first 5wk. So how do i look, just wnat some feedback or criticism. I know my calfs are prob. my weakest point, but their cut up.

Begining Specs:

Bicep 16
    Forarm 13
    Chest 43 1/2
    Neck 16 1/2
    Quad 25
    Waist 34
    calf 15
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Progress pics on Sustanon (Newbie)-before-pic.jpg   Progress pics on Sustanon (Newbie)-lifting-pics-003.jpg   Progress pics on Sustanon (Newbie)-lifting-pics-007.jpg  
    Last edited by MikeCman; 02-13-2007 at 11:22 AM.

maxout6 is offline New Member
    dang man way to go!!

chest6 is offline Banned
    really doesnt look like you were ready.

Looks like you've got some gyno goin on...

You are gonna do what you're gonna do fair enough. Good progress but you should have dropped bodyfat and trained naturally first. I know you'll hear this all across this site but its a good idea to do this first.

crash187ct is offline Senior Member
    what progress?

i agree with chest6,
    maybe you have some gyno goin on,do you have any nolvadex on hand?or is therapy not something youv thought about?
    maybe you just a bad chest routine,very shallow and low...are you doing incline bench or dips at all???
    and sorry i cant see any progress so far,
    how long were you training before you decided to use gear? cus it looks like you never have or at least not properly.
    sorry to flame you a little

Maybe i should have waited a few more years, but its done. I have been working out for around 6 years im 24. As for my chest, i do work out chest alot, and my nipples have always been alittle puffy but i was taking 10mg of nolvadex forthe first 3 weeks and they did get a little sore so last week i switched to arimidex at .5 every day. Is this alright, or should i get some letro or what should i do. i also just shaved my hairy ass chest so its pretty white and does look weak, the lighting isnt helping either. But, i do work it out just s much as anyhting else. Any help would be appreciated.

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    like what chest6 said... you should of dropped BF and workout out more... to get more of a base... should of waited would of got really good results.... don't mean to flame you.... but if your happy, your happy....

Quote Originally Posted by MikeCman
    Yo bros,
    here are sum pics of my current progress on my first cycle. The first pic is from the summer, and is the only before pic i got. The other pics i took today and im on my last day of my 4th week. Im on a 10 sus cycle with a dbol kickstart. I started at 192 and im currently at 205. Does anyone think im gonna put on another 10lbs or is that too, id be happy at 210. Im doing 500mg of sus a week divided into .7ml MWF and 35mg dbol for the first 5wk. So how do i look, just wnat some feedback or criticism. I know my calfs are prob. my weakest point, but their cut up.

Begining Specs:

Bicep 16
    Forarm 13
    Chest 43 1/2
    Neck 16 1/2
    Quad 25
    Waist 34
    calf 15

Here's another pic. yo and bros go easy on the flamng i dont mind any comments but lets not talk about what i should have done its to late for that. Im curious as to where to go from here? Aight! I joined this forum to help and learn from others who have been in the game for a while. Not to get flamed by others that our suppose to be here for advice. If i wanted to get flamed all i would have to do is go tell my family and friends im on juice.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Progress pics on Sustanon (Newbie)-lift-2-2-.jpg  
    Last edited by MikeCman; 01-13-2007 at 03:53 PM.

Here's another pic. yo and bros go easy on the flamng i dont mind any comments but lets not talk about what i should have done its to late for that. Im curious as to where to go from here? Aight! I joined this forum to help and learn from others who have been in the game for a while. Not to get flamed by others that our suppose to be here for advice. If i wanted to get flamed all i would have to do is go tell my family and friends im on juice.
    your quite right,we all come on here for constructive critisism,sometimes we dont like what we hear but thats the point

still doesnt look like youv trained properly for 6 years though.sorry.im the worlds hardest gainer,i was very ill and went down to 9 stone(126lbs) after years of hard training eating a decent diet i went up to 12stone(167lbs).thats almost 40lbs of meat with no steroids and im over 30yrs old.this is what i can advise you from personal experience.

1-forget the juice till youv hit a natural plateu(spelling.lol)
    2-eat a decent diet,300+g protein,400g carbs,100g fats,4000+ calories
    3-train hard.not through the motions(like lots of people i see) but so you cant walk/drive home straight away.lol .after i workout i sit in the gym till my muscles stop 'burning',and im nowhere near the size shape of some of the guys here.
    4-do lots of research on muscle growth,correct training techniques,diet and later on steroids,everything you know is on this site.

its good your into traing and getting fit but steroids arnt magic muscle pills

good luck and keep traing hard

I hear ya brother, but the first 3 years it was on and off and i was still learning but the last three years have been pretty consistent except when school got in the way last year. But i grad and got a job so my routine is very consistant now and has been for the last 7 months or so. My diet also needs some improvement too, but thanks for the input...I just wish i found this forum sooner, i had already begun my cycle before i got on this site...I was also getty sum crappy advise from the infamous know it alls at the gym. I should of known better especially since i got a degree in Exercise physiology. They just dont teach you bout juice in school, its a whole other game. But, overall im satisfied but i know i could have done better and def should of cut down first and got some more training in...

I hear ya brother, but the first 3 years it was on and off and i was still learning but the last three years have been pretty consistent except when school got in the way last year. But i grad and got a job so my routine is very consistant now and has been for the last 7 months or so. My diet also needs some improvement too, but thanks for the input...I just wish i found this forum sooner, i had already begun my cycle before i got on this site...I was also getty sum crappy advise from the infamous know it alls at the gym. I should of known better especially since i got a degree in Exercise physiology. They just dont teach you bout juice in school, its a whole other game. But, overall im satisfied but i know i could have done better and def should of cut down first and got some more training in...
    fair play,whats done is done.your not the first and wont be the last person to take gear not having a clue when or what to take.this is what keeps dealers in business.

good luck and keep training

hurley11 is offline Junior Member
    Your getting flamed partially cause you have Sustanon right next to the word "NEWBIE". If its not too late I would ditch the cycle and wouldn't breath a word about being on steroids . I know your not new to lifting as you said but maybe do some research on diet and exercise. Thats were you should go from here...to the damn library or talk to someone who knows what they're doing. Maybe get a trainer that has a lot of background with whatever goals you have in mind. Maybe lose 20lbs. Maybe join the circus I don't know, I just don't think you should do another cycle till you cover all of the other MORE IMPORTANT bases: diet, exercise, and probably sleep. Cheers

dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    I See results man, If your happy your happy, your doing it for you, just remember most of the guys here, most I said dont just flame people for no reason. If they do they probably get banned. Just make sure you read as much as you can and learn from all these guys on here before you start up your next cycle

Thread Information