majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries

Pre-cutting pics

Alright I have a diet journal going in the diet forum with my pics posted...but I figured I'd go ahead and post my pics here to keep me honest....I decided this is the year I get under 10% bodyfat and I started monday. I started at 253.3lbs @ 6'. My goal is to get under 10% while maintaining as much lbm as possible. Here's a link to my diet journal in case anyone wants to see my diet.

My Diet Journal
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pre-cutting pics-upload.jpg   Pre-cutting pics-upload1.jpg  

Jiesel is offline Associate Member
    your gonna be a monster when your done cutting man....

Blog Entries
    Thanks man...I'm stressed worrying about getting my macro's just right to avoid losing any lbm!! I'll post pics every 4 weeks along the way

trenzbyotch is offline Associate Member
    no worries bro, you have very thick muscle bellies and a nice hard cut will actually make you look bigger-no doubt..you running anabolics with your cutter??

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Yep, you'll look much bigger when you get down in the 10-12% range.
    Bodybuilding is all an illusion

GGallin is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Yep, you'll look much bigger when you get down in the 10-12% range.
    Bodybuilding is all an illusion
    True dat. I have lost 20lbs now int the past month and I have lost considerable strength and size. But I want to get cut so I look better. Good luck with your cutting, you are in the same weight catagory as me. I was 265 at the beginning of jan 07 and now currently I am at 245, you will start feeling better the thinner you get for sure.

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GGallin
    True dat. I have lost 20lbs now int the past month and I have lost considerable strength and size. But I want to get cut so I look better. Good luck with your cutting, you are in the same weight catagory as me. I was 265 at the beginning of jan 07 and now currently I am at 245, you will start feeling better the thinner you get for sure.
    Majorpecs has a lot more muscle mass than you, so don't be quick to lump you both in the same category. Weight isn't everything. All three of us weigh about the same (I'm 111kg/244lbs) and are about the same height (I'm 6'1") but our physiques are drastically different. I feel great at this weight but when I was up to 280-290lbs I felt like crap. Everyone is different.

tenfour is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiesel
    your gonna be a monster when your done cutting man....
    yea i def want to see an after pic

zodiac666 is offline Senior Member
    you definitely have a lot of mass under there majorpecs, can't wait to see what you look like after you cut.

scriptfactory, what would you estimate your bodyfat to be at 244lbs?

Blog Entries
    Thanks for all the feedback guys...today is day 7 of my diet and I really feel alot better already just getting control of my diet. I cheated yesterday by having a 14oz smoked sirloin at texas land and cattle, but it was soooooooooooo good. I also had 4 brownies at the house. My main focus for now is to lose bf while maintaining as much muscle mass as possible. I'm not doing as much cardio as I've done in the past because I always seem to lose muscle when I do...I'll keep adjusting as I go and add it in more heavily when I need to.

jbarkley is offline Member
    I'm looking forward to seeing your after pics. How were those brownies? I had carrot cake last night....

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    hahaha you will look frikkin great if you get down to 10%. good luck and i look forward to seeing the after pics

Quote Originally Posted by zodiac666
    you definitely have a lot of mass under there majorpecs, can't wait to see what you look like after you cut.

scriptfactory, what would you estimate your bodyfat to be at 244lbs?
    No idea. Veins are becoming visible through my arms and upper chest and abs are starting to come out... I still have a lot of work to do, though. I want to be around 240lbs. @ 10% BF or so. I just started my first cycle of prop/tren so hopefully I'll reach my goals before summer. :-)

Sorry for the thread hijack, majorpecs!

Quote Originally Posted by majorpecs
    Thanks for all the feedback guys...today is day 7 of my diet and I really feel alot better already just getting control of my diet. I cheated yesterday by having a 14oz smoked sirloin at texas land and cattle, but it was soooooooooooo good. I also had 4 brownies at the house. My main focus for now is to lose bf while maintaining as much muscle mass as possible. I'm not doing as much cardio as I've done in the past because I always seem to lose muscle when I do...I'll keep adjusting as I go and add it in more heavily when I need to.
    It's funny that you mention the muscle loss. I also appear to lose muscle when I do more cardio but I think it might be in my head.

I'm definitely interested in the "after" pics! Keep up posted and good luck.

Blog Entries
    I will definately keep everyone updated as this is one of several ways I am helping myself to stay motivated and on track. I will post new pics every 4 weeks.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jbarkley
    I'm looking forward to seeing your after pics. How were those brownies? I had carrot cake last night....
    You have NO idea how good they were...DAMN! I remember now why it's been so hard for me to cut, I LOVE food! But they also did the trick for me and now I'm rolling along 100% with week 2.

GGallin is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    Majorpecs has a lot more muscle mass than you, so don't be quick to lump you both in the same category. Weight isn't everything. All three of us weigh about the same (I'm 111kg/244lbs) and are about the same height (I'm 6'1") but our physiques are drastically different. I feel great at this weight but when I was up to 280-290lbs I felt like crap. Everyone is different.
    Easy killer! We are in the same weight catagory. I can see he has more mass than me. I wouldnt say our physiques are DRASTICALLY different but he is bigger than me so what that wasnt my point. People always so quick to kick sand in your face.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    No offense but you'll are both in different leagues. But keep up the hard work.
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

Quote Originally Posted by GGallin
    Easy killer! We are in the same weight catagory. I can see he has more mass than me. I wouldnt say our physiques are DRASTICALLY different but he is bigger than me so what that wasnt my point. People always so quick to kick sand in your face.
    No... I wasn't trying to diss you, I was just making a point. You can't compare yourself by weight to other people. All three of us weigh the same and look completely different. The difference between you and majorpecs is pretty drastic. Just compare, for example, your arms. I don't really want to go into it because I actually have to leave for work now (LOL!) but I wasn't trying to diss you at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    No offense but you'll are both in different leagues. But keep up the hard work.
    Exactly...

Pops1985 is offline Associate Member
    Looking Good Dude

Tbone1975 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by majorpecs
    Alright I have a diet journal going in the diet forum with my pics posted...but I figured I'd go ahead and post my pics here to keep me honest....I decided this is the year I get under 10% bodyfat and I started monday. I started at 253.3lbs @ 6'. My goal is to get under 10% while maintaining as much lbm as possible. Here's a link to my diet journal in case anyone wants to see my diet.

My Diet Journal
    You got a nice big a*s muscular frame. It'll be fun to see your progress. Lookin good.

Thread Information