beatango2008 is offline Senior Member

progress pictures

The first picture I think I weighed in around 155-160 the 2 other pictures are me now at 180 but I feel fat I gain alot of weight in my stomach. what do you guys think should I cut or keep bulking? oh and sorry for the shitty pictures i took them on my webcam
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails progress pictures-picture-29.jpg   progress pictures-picture-6.jpg   progress pictures-picture-8.jpg  

Hunter is offline Grateful
    I wouldn't stop bulking but I would double check your diet. Make sure its clean and maybe back down your calories some and see if you decrease fat mass well still putting on some muscle. Also what does your cardio look like?

I am just starting my cardio back up this week. I had stoped for a while because I was not putting any weight on. but I went from 155 to 180 in about 3 months I think....I dunno I have to find my old thread to be for sure.
    and yea I do need to clean my diet up a little...
    how does ( Brown rice Chicken veggies Steak Yams ) sound?
    and how long do you think I should do cardio 30 mins 3 days a week?

Hunter is offline Grateful
    Brown rice, chicken, veggies, steak, yams are all good choices for food. I do alot of cardio cause of the mma. I think 45 min-1 hour is a better chioce then 30 minutes. I would do it in the morning but some do it post work out. If you get your diet dialed in, you can relax some on cardio. Just adjust your macros till you get the desired effect. Alot of people up there calories to much and put on to much fat. Then when they cut they end up loosing alot of there gains or juts putting themselves through the hell of a hard cut when it could be avoided with a good diet. I B D always talks about so I figured it was worth repeating.

thanks for the helpful advice I'll take your advice and up the cardio to 1hour and get my diet in check i'm going to cook all my food today for the week that way I dont have to worry about it.

twigman is offline New Member
    I would also get stomach bloat. I cut sugar out of my diet and the bloat has never come back.

trin2getswole is offline Junior Member
    Brown rice, chicken, veggies, steak, yams sounds good

briancb1 is offline Member
    Yea dropping the cardio was mistake #1. Your workout routine should be fairly consistant with only tweeking certain parts to get the desired results, not cutting out part of your routine all together. Gaining and losing weight is a matter of calories for the most part.

I would just adjust the carbohydrate intake, I have experienced good gains from dropping the carbs to about 100g/day (cutting). Seems like dropping the carbs down would help with the fat increase, but would still yield LBM gains...

jsokcmo is offline New Member
    what ab exercise are you doing and how often?

newmuscleguy is offline Banned
    lol...........looking good
    Last edited by newmuscleguy; 02-23-2007 at 07:26 AM.

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    Quote Originally Posted by gift123
    hello,,
    i read your profile it was so good to me.i feel you are the only one missing in my entered life so i desided to stop on it and let you know that i am interested to be a friend first.i also believe that coming to you will be a probabilty of meeting that very thing thing that has been lacking in my entered life. please contact me at ([email protected] ) i am a girl with respect and responsible,i respect people also and believe if you contact me,i will giove you a full introduction of my self okay. i hope to hear from you soon. cares for my future love Gift,,
    LMFAO whats with this shit everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by S.P.G
    LMFAO whats with this shit everywhere

what?

James P. is offline New Member
    lmao spg =p

Thread Information