dhriscerr is offline Senior Member

4 weeks into Test E only, Good starting pics.

Hey guys, these are my pics from 4 weeks into my 1st 500mgs Test E only cycle, I dont know if any of you have been following my log but I haven't felt it kick in yet, but I might have felt the onset of it tonight at the gym so I figured now would be a good time for starting pics. I know the BF% is a bit higher than Some might have liked but I was a bit leaner until 2 weeks ago when I lost my job, since then I've kinda started a dirtier bulk, not dirty by any means but porkchops and things that I had in my freezer I'm trying to get by without breaking the bank at the grocery store. Alot of eggs, tuna, some chicken breast, whole grain bread, brown rice, potatoes, veggies, only dairy I get is 1% cottage cheese before bed. Penut Butter. A few other things but pretty basic. Also Im not a stage guy so my posing is poor to say the least, Im going to check out some vids on posing, on different sites and see if I can improve, I really think that would make me look better. And goals for this cycle is just mass, not worried about cutting, that can come after the cycle. As always critiques and any words of advice are welcome.

Last Stats
    23yo
    Training 6+ years, with a few breaks
    5'9"
    194lbs, yes I know I don't look it!!!

Anything else just ask

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    I really didnt feel my test e kick in until like week 7-8 so I ran it a couple weeks longer to reach my goals. Next time I will do prop for the first 6 weeks. But once it really kicked in I loved it. Good luck man!

Here are more leg pics, along with my 8th injection pics, I went through a vein and it was gushing out hardcore, this is after 3 wads of toilet paper and only about 1/3 as thick as it came out originally. Really hope Test kicks in soon, Im hoping to ad about 13-15lbs of muscle after PCT. I think i'll look good for 1 cycle under my belt, drop BF to about 10% be about 5'9" 195lb at 10% that would be good

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    not to too bad man u lean out alil u'd look pretty good.......i dunno if u wanted a critique but i've got one....
    1. ur back looks good with width..i think
    2. ur shoulders look good BUT over developed
    3. ur chest lags

ur lower chest is just like mine and heres what has/is working for me....

1. ur anterior delts are over developed telling me that you either use to much weight on bench press and do not feel the movement in ur chest....OR you have bad form..or a combo of both. so i'd drop the weight on bench presses and try and do a nice slow rep/rest pause set for ur chest its really shockin mine......
    2. i dunno what ur current chest routine is but i'd get some dips in there...weighted if u can they have/are working very well for me...but u gotta make sure u use ur chest.

thats just a few tips hope they help out

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    I see you got a pic of your bloody leg from a shot there. Allow me to share a similar situation...
    At 23 years old you are the exact same age as me...just keep eating man and you will add that muscle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4 weeks into Test E only, Good starting pics.-img00051.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Haro3
    not to too bad man u lean out alil u'd look pretty good.......i dunno if u wanted a critique but i've got one....
    1. ur back looks good with width..i think
    2. ur shoulders look good BUT over developed
    3. ur chest lags

ur lower chest is just like mine and heres what has/is working for me....

1. ur anterior delts are over developed telling me that you either use to much weight on bench press and do not feel the movement in ur chest....OR you have bad form..or a combo of both. so i'd drop the weight on bench presses and try and do a nice slow rep/rest pause set for ur chest its really shockin mine......
    2. i dunno what ur current chest routine is but i'd get some dips in there...weighted if u can they have/are working very well for me...but u gotta make sure u use ur chest.

thats just a few tips hope they help out
    1. My back has gotten alot wider and stronger lately, I think its from going heavy on deads. I can do 18 wide grip pullups now and 6 months ago when I got out of the Marines I could do 6. So I konw my back is getting stronger.

2. I dont like to think of my Shoulders as being overdeveloped only that other things are underdeveloped, they just gotta catch up! But seriously I took front raises out of my routine and for shoulders, I only do military with DB's, Upright Rows, Rear Delt Raises, and Shrugs.

3. I am definately aware of my chest lagging, but I've already seen improvement in the last month from what I am doing now!! My bench has gone down big time because I totally changed up my chest routine and I go wider and slower with bench. I think all my bench from before was shoulders and tri's.

I went down to 190 lbs with a wide grip bench and super slow reps with pause. Down from 225 for reps.

Here's my chest routine

Flys 4 sets 8 reps

DB 4X8 or BB Bench 8,6,6,4,8 if I do dumbbells I twist as I go up into the revers grip position, squeezing middle of the chest.

Either Incline or Decline usually DB
    4X8

Weighted Dips leaning forward trying to hit more chest than tri's.
    Usually 50-60lbs weighted for 4X8

Let me know if I should change it up some? Its been working though, I've definately added some to my chest from how bad it was a few months ago.

I've been looking into board bench pressing, becuase you pause on the boards, but I dont know if that will help mass or more for strength because I konw powerlifters do it for power. Anyone???

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    thats 16 sets for ur chest.... even more if ur doing dips i dont go over 10 sets....12 if im feeling really really good that day

Archetype is offline Junior Member
    i would suggest doing incline dumbels instead of the decline because dips hit your lower chest like decline. so if you choose decline dumbels you would be doing two lower chest exercises in your routine.. The incline dumbels would make your routine hit all parts of your chest. looking good man keep destroying the weights!!

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    It's amazing really how little you need to do to grow. Anything more is overtraining. At one point I thought I wasn't doing enough exercises, and come to find out I was doing to many.

its 12 sets, 16 with dips, whatcha think I should drop it down to with 10 reps??? 3 sets fly's. 3 sets Bench, 3 sets incline then Dips??? Im not above chaning my routine whatever works, I'll do it. Feed me with your imput!

IronAdam is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dhriscerr
    its 12 sets, 16 with dips, whatcha think I should drop it down to with 10 reps??? 3 sets fly's. 3 sets Bench, 3 sets incline then Dips??? Im not above chaning my routine whatever works, I'll do it. Feed me with your imput!
    Something like:

BB Flat Bench 12-10-8-6-6 (12 and 10 light to warm up, 8 and 6 heavy and hard)
    DB Incline 8-6-6
    Flys 12-10-8 (Slow and controlled, squeeze at the top)

Thats two warm up sets and 9 heavy sets. Alternate between DB and BB for the pressing movements. ie. the following week start with flat DB presses followed by incline BB presses. Then the next week start with inc. DB's and then flat BB etc.

Thanks Iron, Does that mean I should drop my weighted dips? I had really seen a big improvement on my bottom outer chest from them. I kind of liked them. Plus with what you gave me that doesnt hit my lower chest and thats what im trying to really bring out. Im sure id look better with lower BF% and that will come.

Iron freak is offline Associate Member
    my shoulders over power my chest so I took flat bench out of my routine.I do heavy incline db,decline bench,incline and flat flys,and dips . it has realy help me.I will put bench back in soon but for now it is working good without it.

jbarkley is offline Member
    Look good man, and as you say learning to pose would show off your physique to a greater advantage, however, the main thing is building and then you can worry about posing. I agree with Haro, dips are are really an incredible exercise for building the lower lat. I worked for Larry Scott for along time and he was big on a reverse grip dip. This pretty much assures that you'll flair the elbows out and work the lower and outer portion of your pec. This looks great in completing your physique. Also, you might try for a month and see how are your body responds to doing one exercise in the incline position one flat and then dips for lower outer. Just a suggestion, keep up the good work. Livestrong!

DeusInvictus is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Archetype
    i would suggest doing incline dumbels instead of the decline because dips hit your lower chest like decline. so if you choose decline dumbels you would be doing two lower chest exercises in your routine.. The incline dumbels would make your routine hit all parts of your chest. looking good man keep destroying the weights!!
    I disagree, though Dumbell incline is a very good lift, I believe cable incline is a better lift.

DaIllstPlaya is offline Banned
    ncie !! very nce!! i cant wait to start my cycle, whenevr i get the gear though.... but my only source is down and i dont even know if its good

oh sad sad day it is.....

tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member

A little too soon

I think you could have acheived so much more naturally and with creatine before jumping to AAS. The shoulders look good, your arms are okay but your symmetry is way off. I would suggest sticking with heavy core lifts to put size on your chest and legs. Stick with it and it will keep paying off!

By no means was I at my genetic limit, and I'll be the first to admit it, but I do think that I had a good base, and good knowlege to start, I have my pct in order and have a good basic knowlege on lifting and nutrition and eating. Im sure 90% or more of people that do AAS aren't at there maximum. But some guys are 6' 160 and wanting to jump on them, I was well beyond that point. I also know that my symmetry is off, and that is why I am hitting legs and chest hard and only doing 2 exercises for bi's and tri's. So my chest and Legs can catch up. Its hard not to lift shoulders becuase there my favorite exercise but I'll tone down the lifting on them some. Also as far as right now I don't plan on trying to compete anytime soon so thats not part of my goals. But maybe in a few years once I start getting to that stage I'll think about it.

i feel the test kick in right after week 4 anything longer than that and i would question what ur using. anyways, i wouldnt say that ur shoulders are overdeveloped, they just look that way because ur chest needs a lot of work. also i dont think anybody has said anything about ur traps, you could use some work there too. looks like youve got a lot to work with tho which is good. keep workin hard man, good luck. keep us posted.

I think its my posing because my traps aren't really that bad at all. I know that my chest is though. Really its all hard because I'm not pumped at all and Im carrying to much BF% to see anything. I'll get some pics up of me at the gym when Im pumped and I'll get some up when I drop some BF% and I think they will look alot better. But thanks guys for all of your imput.

Thread Information